Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm
firetiger42
"Sure," Firetiger mews, shifting to a cross-legged position on the floor. Before DiNo starts the story, she looks into his eyes, trying to see if his past was happy or if there's any pain in them.

I sees Firetiger looking at his eyes and knew what she was thinking. I can't have her see my pain, but its so hard I sigh as I start my tale. "I was born in a small community of regular people. We lived away from civilization and we were a simple people. Well technically Nekos, but I loved my life. I was the offspring of a Neko and a human. We were shuned from most of the community activites, but we didn't care we loved each other. But tranquility was not to last for me. On my tenth birthday a mob was headed towards my house. They were bent on killing my family for existing in there community. My parents knew this and told me to run for the forest and never run back. I ran and hide in the brush in time to see... my house with my parents in it burned to the ground." I stopped a second to wipe my eyes thinking of this was hard, but I sort of trusted Firetiger. I continue. "I lived in the woods for three years living off the land and enjoying my life. I had seen what becoming close to someone had done to me and I didn't want that to happen again, but it came to me. I was found by a family and they took me in as their own. I never had any friends at school when they made me go and even there children hated me. I hated my life. I surronded myself with books and knowledge and excelled in school. I left highschool to live on my own, and the family didn't object. they gave me supplies to get started and saw me off. I currently live where I did when I first left, in nature. I come back to modern civilization occasionally, but I love nature so much I .... I just can't go back to the modern cities. I came to find out about this place on one of my hikes I saw the building and slowly came in to see Nekos. I was astonished I thought the Nekos in my community were the only ones in the world. I thought I would enjoy this place so I booked a room and here I am." I finish my tale and lay back staring at the ceiling for a second. I am tired after this long tale and i'm not sure how Firetiger will take this story so I sit back and stare at Firetiger.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm
*Pulls Spartan's head above the waters, and drags him out of the tub* No free peaks for you mister!!

Come back Fishie! We won't hurt you...Physically ninja whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm
astroninja1
still sitting at the bar sipping sake, apparently by myself now
*Walks by the bar, dripping water, grabbing a bottle of sake as he passes*
Be right back.
*Walks off towards the rooms, leaving a trail of water*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 pm
-quickly gets out of the hot tub and shakes off- if he's looking for free peaks i'm outta the tub  

Angel Marie Luna

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 am
such shy nekos 4laugh 3nodding >  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 am
WAIT MARIE!!!! gonk Im Not like That!!!! crying *follows marie out of the hot tub and pounces on her* DONT GO crying  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm
Firetiger looks out a window and mews quietly, "If ya believe in stuff like that, yer parents are prolly in StarClan now, [A religion thing I 'borrowed' ninja from the awesome Warriors novels] don't cry... I hope their deaths were quick and without much pain, they sounded nice." But the human probably wasn't, if he or she was like most of them, she thought. She pauses for a moment before saying, "Sounds sorta like my past, wonder if we were in the same forest 'round the same time." The neko then wonders what "school" and "modern cities" are.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Snowspartan1399
WAIT MARIE!!!! gonk Im Not like That!!!! crying *follows marie out of the hot tub and pounces on her* DONT GO crying

*Shakes her head at Spartan* Looks like you overplayed your hand young Neko. Not everyone enjoys that kind of playing all the time, and such. sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 pm
I'm sorry!!!! crying *runs into the bathroom and locks the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:17 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger looks out a window and mews quietly, "If ya believe in stuff like that, yer parents are prolly in StarClan now, [A religion thing I 'borrowed' ninja from the awesome Warriors novels] don't cry... I hope their deaths were quick and without much pain, they sounded nice." But the human probably wasn't, if he or she was like most of them, she thought. She pauses for a moment before saying, "Sounds sorta like my past, wonder if we were in the same forest 'round the same time." The neko then wonders what "school" and "modern cities" are.

I stare at Firetiger and ponder why she would be so accepting. Guess she is nice I smile at her and thank her for the kind thoughts to the other wise bleak story of mine. "Thankyou" "You are a very kind person" "I wonder if we were in the same forest" I ponder this for a second, but have no answer. "So why did you come here?"  

DiNo BoY 101

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 pm
((my new avi is supposed to be a shiekah. not any from the games, just a random one))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 pm
Snowspartan1399
I'm sorry!!!! crying *runs into the bathroom and locks the door*

*Sweatdrops, sighs, and shakes her head* Damn dramatics of the young people. *She sighs some more before she goes to the bathroom and pounds on the door* You know going into the bathroom alone doesn't solve anything, but it just makes you look more guilty and weak. You're a GUY you need to go back there, and convince your friend back there that you were just playing. You didn't mean to push past any boundaries. Make right with her, instead of being all Emo in the bathroom, which solves NOTHING. rolleyes  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm
*Returns with fresh clothes and half a bottle of sake, sitting down at the bar*
Lot going on around here...
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 am
ninja >  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 am
ninja *whispering*{Now that their all gone finally some peace and quiet} stare *pulls out a sox pack of beer* Oh my precious gonk No one will steal you..........  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games