Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 am
Beelio stiffened in surprise.
"Sin?! That b***h..." he snarled. "Satan will not be pleased. She's an important part of the apocalypse - the Messiah and the Antichrist must battle over the fate of the humans' souls while satan clashes with teh angels, it is written..."
he threw his hands up in the air and smirked.
"Still, let us not get ahead of ourselves, eh? We shall deal with Sin later. As far as my sources tell me, not all of the reics have been gathered up. the only problem is that I belive the remaining relics are somehow tied to the four horsemen of the apocalypse, and we as yet do not know who these people are. I shall have to try and reserach and discover their identities.
Xion, for now I need you to keep an eye on the group and anyone else who may try to prevent the war we are starting. Our demon army are cutting through the humans like butter, and I want for it to stay that way. We must also make sure that Adam cannot pass the dead human souls over. There are many evil souls I wish to harvest first."

---

Gabriel frowned a little, scanning the void and the energy for something farmilar, feeling his way into the thin divide between earth and heaven. he was worried by what he found.

"Sleeping." he eventually said, in a voice that was his own, but oddly detatched, with the angellic speak underneath the english. Below them adam's ears pricked and he stood up to listen.

"What?" Natasha asked.

"Father...sleeping..oh god...it must have started."

"Gabriel what are you on about?" Natasha gave a worried look to Opal and tok a half step forwards.

"I can't find Him..." Gabriel said and then winced as a new wave of energy hit him.He felt a new power, farmiliar to that first energy but amplified.

"Отец спит.." He then said, in a langauge that was even beyond angelspeak and seemed to radiate trhough the atoms of the ground. he slowly held out a hand towards the air and nodded a little to himself. Suiddenly flames erupted around him and span around without burning him.

полный сновидений сон... Я понимаю. He let the relic drop out of his hand and held out hsi other arm forwards.
Adam shivered, he didn't uderstand what Gabriel was saying, or where the hell the language had come from - he's never heard it before, and it seemed even more powerful than angelspeak.

я занимаю. Gabriel said, and closed his eyes. He cupped hsi hands togetehr and nodded again.

ОТКРОЙТЕСЬ! he pulled his hands quickly apart and there was a shriek as something tore in the sky. A plume of fire curled aroundin teh sky then extinguished and he let his hands drop.

Это - война. He murmered and started to relax a little. He finally inhaled. это начинается he murmered again before shivering and dropping down to his knees. His eyes retruned to normal and the light and heat faded.
"This...this is war.." he repeated, shiveirng again form exhaustion. "It's starting. I think...we're going to have to fight. Father's asleep. Why would he be asleep?" he then winced again and put a hand upto his head as if trying to force out a splitting headache and spoke in the odd voice again.
"I am ίππος λευκός, the white horse of pestilence"
"...When the Lamb had opened the first of the seven seals, I heard the first of the four beasts say with a thundering voice, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a white horse; and he that sat on him had a bow: and there was given unto him a crown, and he departed as conqueror and to conquest.""
he winced again and seemed to remain a little disorientated, shaking himslef and pawing at his head.
"Ugh...Opal help me...it hurts...it's too much power.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Xion gave a bow of his head and left Beelio to the enjoyment of the throne. Normally he was quite tolerant of many things but he had to admit.....he felt like he was becoming Beelio's pet hell-hound in someways. My own fault.... he told himself. The Shade reappeared at his side. He looked down upon it and almost sighed as they made their way back to the mortal realm.

-----------------------

At Gabriel's call Opal released Natasha's hand and rushed over to his side. Standing beside she lift one of his arms around her shoulder's and wrapped her own around his waist so that he may use her for support. She wanted to speak words of comfort but couldn't find her voice. Instead she gave a gentle hug.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 am
Adam emerged on the roof, leaving Dougal with Lilith for the moment while he was concerned about what the heck Gabriel was doing. When he arrived he looked that Opal with her arms around him and gave a nervous flap of his wings.

"What on Earth happened? You were supposed to only open up a gate for the lower angels." he had an edge of his voice of anger due to being worried for him, and stepped forward to crouch so he was eye level with Gabriel. The angel was still shaking. "And what in Ghenna was that language you just spoke?!"

Gabriel looked up and relaxed a little, calming down gradually.
"I'm sorry, Adam."

"Well? What happened?" He insisted.

"I....I opened heaven. I had to tap into the core of my power to do it, and...I found more than I expected."He laughed at being so foolish, but qiuickly became serious. "When I looked I couldn't find Father, though. He was gone - sleeping. So when I dug around for power I somehow..."he frowned a little, pausing to see if what he was saying was actually correct. "I got some of his power. Somehow. That's His language. Then...I got thsi huge feeling like the war is inevitable. That there's no way to stop satan unless the angels actually fight the demons again. So the apocalypse has actually begun. It began as soon as he broke out of heaven and got a relic...and I'm a horseman."

"You?" Adam shook his head. "Great, just...lovely."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 am
Opal looked up at Gabriel with surpise and shock that she couldn't express. She hugged him a bit tighter and tried to process the infomation that he had just given.

The apocalypse had arrived.....she had always known it would come. If fact she figured that she would take part in it. The only differnece now was that she was fighting for the other side. What surprised her the most was that Gabriel was a horseman. She was uncertain if she should be greatful that it was him or terrified at the burden he had to bear. Then her mind wondered to who the other horsemen were..... If Gabriel, an archangel, was one then could the others possible be.....

Her eyes glanced over at Adam as her thoughts wondered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 am
Adam passed for a long moment and then sighed.The apocolypse was something he had always known off, but only really regarded as a legend. Sure the relics and the seals were real, but he didn't belive they would ever be used. But then the christ and the antichrist were created. He knew he had a aprt in it all. If he hadn't opened the gates and let dormant Evil out during Heaven's war, there would be no sin for the humans - and Satan would have posed no true threat. Now Satan had the power to entrap all the evil souls and feed off the good ones, and the only option - if they did not stop the demons early and halt the process- was to destroy the world. And Gabriel was one of the four who would do it.
God was in some sort of coma. He had no control.

"I should be able to get the lower angels now. We should have an army assembled to combat the demons. Hopefully if we defeat them the apocolypse ends here. no need for destruction."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 pm
"I hope so...." Opal gave a quite reply as she continued to allow Gabriel to use her for support.

------------------

Xion had once more returned to the mortal planes. The sight of the mansion in the distance irritated him slightly now as well as Gabriel and his party. Next we cross blades it would be a kill or be killed battle.... he thought. But not now.....he had to "keep an eye on them." This too irritated him. He was a warrior not a spy. He looked down at the Shade.

"Go."

The Shade vanished from sight and slinked its way back to the mansion grounds.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Gabriel looked up and held out a hand again. The sky quivered and there was the sound of flapping wings - hundreds of them.
"Let's see if we can get our army." he smiled, still tired but determined to carry on.
Natasha looked up with a mix of awe and fear as gradually angels began apearing around the mansion. These seemed to be of a slightly different breed from Gabriel - only a very small number had halos, and those without them lacked the almost unnatural beauty of Gabriel and Adam's features. She also noticed, after looking at them all, that not a single angel had white wings. None had black either. She shrank back a little as what must have been hundreds of angels eventually gathered around the mansion, hovering in the air or landing in various places on the roof or the ground below. Gabriel grinned in acomplishment.

The last angel to appear did so in front of the others a few feet away from them. He was one of the angels with a halo, sported celtic red shortish hair, and his face and physique were the same statuesque nature as Gabriel and Adam. His wings were bright crimson - while Gabriel's wings were more swanlike, his were scimiter-shaped, more like a swift bird of prey. The aura he exuded was significently more powerful than the other angels.
"Micheal!" Gabriel exclaimed in pleased surprise, standing up a little shakily to greet him properly.
"Gabriel." Micheal bowed his head in respect, and surprisingly hard dark blue eyes instantly locked in Adam's direction. His hand gripped around the hilt of a sword at his waist.
"What is he doing here?" he growled, and then tilted his head up as if sniffing the air. "There are more demons here." he said, his voice full of distaste. Adam took a few steps back to stand somewhat nervously beside Natasha and Opal, and yanked his hood defensively up over his face.
"They're not your concern for now." Gabriel said firmly. Micheal didn't look pleased but obediently withdrew his hand from his hilt.

"Erm, perhaps introductions are in order." Gabriel said, noticing how Natsha's expression hovered between confusion and fear. "This is our army of lower angels...the ones that could get through anyway. Most of them are ex-humans. This is Micheal - the general of Heaven's entire army, and one of the four second-generation archangels that essetially oversee the others." he turned back to Micheal. "I'm surprised you got through."
Micheal gave a small hint of a smile, though it appeared somewhat smug and left his face quickly. His eyes didn't leave Adam the entire time he was with them. Natasha had a feeling that she would not want to cross him, and that he had no identifiable sense of humor. She didn't tink it was possible to dislike an angel, but there wasn't a single thing about Micheal she warmed to.
"Where the army go, I go." Micheal said. "We heard of the massacres. I thank you that you managed to open a gate. I assume you wish for us to wipe the scum off the face of the earth?"
Gabriel winced a little. "Do what you must. Just end it. And quickly before more humans are killed. We'll try to help you however we can."
Micheal looked happy and flapped his wings. "Perfect. It's been a while since I had a chance to fight."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 am
Opal slinked back and hid herself slightly behind Gabriel. She had a mixture of awe, fear, cruiousity, and annoyance whirl around in her head. THe annoyance she felt however was aimed more so at Micheal with his hostility towards Adam.

--------------------------------------------------

The Shade hissed in anger and retreated from the mansion grounds. It knew better than to stay around with an army of angels about.

Xion didn't need the Shade to report back on what had occured-it was easily visible. He took haste in finding a dark quite place to communicate with Beelio. Once he found it he drew his own blood and drew the symbols. "My lord..." he said aloud as his Shade returned to his side.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 pm
Beelio rose up and was instantly hit by the aura of the angels. His mouth twisted in a snarl ad he sank furtehr bac into the shadows.
"fool! What do you mna to summon me here close to such creatures?" he hissed. He then gave an irritible sigh. "This is decidedly negative."

---

"please, hurry. take out teh demns and protect the humans...when that is done please return to me." Gabriel said, though he doubted that teh angels woudl be finished for a long time.
"Very well. do you require soldiers?" Micheal asked, looking down at teh relic.
"A couple, perhaps." Gabriel said. "But I want as many at teh battlesite now. the humans need you."
Micheal nodded and waved an arm. the army bega to fly off to find teh demons. "Here, tae these." He gestured for a group fo three angels to accompany them, nodded a farewell, cast a last look of disgust in Adam's direction and then flew off to join the others.

The three angels lined up in fornt of them and bowed. They were all ex-mortals - two men and a woman.
"Your grace, I am Mathilda, this is Raj and Normor." The woman said.

"Welcome. glad ot have you. Tell me, do any of you have healing products?"

"I do." raj said. "But can we not use magic."

"The casualty is a friendly demon, so no holy magic. Please, go downstairs and help him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Xion raised an eyebrow. Beelio seemed somehow....rather pathetic at the moment. "I'm keeping an eye on them," he replied simply. "Figured you wanted to know what you were up against."

----------------------------------------

Opal watched as the army of angels flew off and then turned her attention to the three angels that were left with them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 pm
Beelio's eyes narrowed as he sensed Xion's dissaproval.
"The Holy army is not to be sniffed at." He reminded him with a snap. " 'keeping an eye on them' is insufficient. They will take out those grunt soldiers of ours like they are nothing. Tell me, did they have halos? Were there any with white wings? This is very important."
He shook his serpentine head in irritation.
"How the hell could they get through? They must have figured out what teh relics do. We cannot risk them widening the gap. We need the relics they have - we need more."

---

"Please, where is the patient?" Raj asked politely. Natasha led him downstairs to where Sin and Dougal remained. He looked stunned that Sin was here and looked back to see Gabriel's reaction. When the head-angel didn't make any idication of being distressed by her presense he shrugged it off and went to work on Dougal, making sure to keep as far away from her as the situation would allow.

"...By all signs, this man is dead." Raj said, fronwing.

"He is not dead." Adam insisted, finally descending the stairs, but still shrinking away into his hood and long coat, his bat wings folded behind him in a shame-filled attempt to conceal them. These three angels all knew how old he was, and how important he had been when in heaven, but now regarded him with a mix of uneasy respect and revulsion. "I would know if he was. It is my job."

Raj nodded and returned to Dougal, rummaging around in various pacs he carried. His wings were speckled brown and like an eagles, and spread neatly to drape onto the floor.
"He was hit by a demonic force, yes?"

"Yes." Sin said.

"Hmn..Perhaps I can extract its force." He withdrew some unsual herbs. "I fear of harming him...you see normall i would conduct a blessing to assist the healing."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:53 am
Xion glanced down at the Shade and then knelt down beside it. Unspoken words or thoughts seemed to be being exchanged. "There were a few with halos but no wings of white," he replied looking up at Beelio. "There was also one who's wings were crimson."

The Shade hissed in desapproval.

-------------------------------------------

Dougal lay silent and unaware among his allies and new comers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Beelio seemed momentarily reassured by the lack of white wings, but clenched his fists in anger at the mention of crimson ones.
"I suppose he had red hair? Damn, such a small battle as this sould not have summoned Micheal." he looked up to the sky for a few moments to study his own thoughts. His eyes crinkled a little in what might be a smile, although tension still showed in his body.
"Micheal is one of the angels who battle the demons. He is an important part of the apocolypse. The archangel of war itself. Where mankind rises up against one another to do battle and destroy one another."
he scratched his chin.
"The apocalypse bigginning now...that is premature. Bad for us. we are not ready to fight the angels, even if that was our eventual aim.....but teh fact that we are present and the mortals have seen us....the fact that micheal actually brings angels to battl eus and the angels are seen by the mortals....oh this is actually quite positive."
he smirked and gave a rumbling hint of a smug laugh.
"They've made a bad mistake. We can sacrifice all 25,000 of our demons to these idiot angels and it will be no difference - the humans have seen us both! Can you imagine it? The arguments between religions, the war, the panick, the genocide? All of Earth's main religions will be shitting themselves and will go to all lengths to assist the apocalypse. they will cull teh unworthy! Micheal is a sign! The angel of war descends as mankind will blow themselves apart."
He chuchkled and looed at Xion, his mood changed. "Oh you have made my day. Let the angels kill our lower army - let the humans see the wrath of god in all it's gory slendor. we shall see who is holy. I shall inform Satan."

he began to leave and then turned to Xion and teh shade. "The plan still remains, though. Get those relics. we may bide our time a little, but when we do act I expect to rip open the gate of Hell the widest it has ever been and feast upon the wasteland the humans have created. Now..if only I can get them to nuke one another. I few whispers in the right ears..." he laughed again and actually clapped xion on the back. "Find them. And kill Gabriel. I highly doubt you will be abel to kill him, but i epxect him to be disembowled enough that we can take him down and imprison him in hell before he regenrates. Get to it."

---

Raj began to focus and chant quietly while he laid out teh leaves on dougal's body, also placing some in a drink to give to him.
"...it's really upto his own will. he has to want to return, and he must love God. i'm sorry, ive never performed this particular cure on a demon, but the principle is the same. we must simply wait."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm
"As you wish," Xion replied as Beelio left.

I truly have allowed myself to become his hound.... he thought-muttering a few curses to himself. The Shade cringed slightly at the idea of possibly encountering so many angels.

Xion turned his graze back to the direction of the mansion. "Find the relics..." he mumbled. "And this time one will fall....." Lightning flashed in his eyes.

---------------------------

Within Dougal's own mind he lay in the darkness. He felt tired and weak. He had very little strength left-the Shade made sure of that. Now it seemed he was trapped in his own concious. Perhaps it would be best to stop now..... he thought. I'm more trouble than I'm worth.

I'm weak.....my only real skill in tracking...... he continued. ....besides making a fool of myself....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm
Natasha watched Dougal as he seemed not to respond.
"Can't you do anything else?" She demanded, her eyes beggining to wlelup with tears as she feared he wasn't going to be cured.
"Not without Holy Magic, no. And Holy Magic will surely kill him." Raj said. "i'm sorry. the herbs are all i have for him."

Adam crouched down and took Dougal's hand in his, unsettled by how clammy and cold he was.
"Come on Dougal, don't let me be the last person you see. I don't wnat to cross you over." He tried to focus.
"Let me in."
He wondered if Dougal just died if he could do what he did with some mrotals and just bring him bac to life. Perhaps that would be a cure. It ws too great a risk, though.
"Come on, idiot, we need you. don't.." he then smiled a little "don't make me give you the kiss of life. i'm warning you, I will. I now you'd like that, fruitcake."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at him. "Am I missing something here?"

[ If in doubt, Adam know sthat Dougal just has to repsond to gay jokes whee he hopes so anyway -haha ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games