Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:04 am
Koko was forced to lean back slightly-moving her hands behind her for support. She was going to lose this game and he would laugh....not that she really minded losing. But it was still nice to have a victory over him once in while.

She moved until she was completely on her back. She used one hand to slowly creep her shirt up-revealing a bit more of the white corset with black roses. "Does a sneak peek not help inspire any mind-blowing kisses?" she asked. With that she pretty much did forfeit the game....since she had said she wasn't going to show him anymore than before.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 am
"i can stay strong." Drake said with a smirk, though did deftly dip his head and catch a ribbon in his teeth to teasingly pull unloose
"we should really get back to work..." he said somewhat reluctantly, his voice impeded by the ribbon still in his teeth  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:20 am
Koko bit back a tiny gasp. Then prompt herself up on her elbows. "We really should...." she mumbled chewing on her bottom lip. "I admit defeat," she added in relcutantly and then raised one hand to comb her fingers through his hair then glanced at the corset. "Consider that my white flag of surrender." Then she giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 am
Drake punched the air in a cheesy victory
"yes! haha i always win"

[aridas, just to keep it safe]
Quote:

http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Aridas-Mary-b-w-47487393
[oh man this picture is ooooooooold. I must draw him again one day]
Full name : Aridas Jones-Dracula (Goes by Aridas Jones)
Home: Whitby, England (has travelled all his life, and lived a majority of it in America. Is now making his rounds around Europe.)
Appearance: Almost-shoulder-length curly/wavy brown hair. Completely white skin (or so pale it's pretty much albino white), pointed ears, vivid green eyes (natural), a set of 8 fangs (4 top 4 bottom. Longest ones are the canines. the others are shorter versions of the 'true blood' ones). has a fairly round face but with the classic vampire cheekbones. Isn't especially tall at 5' 6'' and doesn't look particularly strong. Has a scar on his upper arm where an old wound was cauterised. Dresses in blacks or red usually in order to 'fit in' with the gothic-freak identity he's adopted so the mortals will accept him as human. he enjoys that this allows him to keep his traditional fashion sense of open baggy pirate-shirts and calf-high boots. Always had a gold ring with a ruby-and-jet gem in it taht holds the emblem of a bat.
Personality: Aridas is generally a loner, and can be prickly to people who invade his space uninvited, but that isn't to say that he doesn't enjoy company. He thrives in preforming to people - his 'job' as a Gothic musician acts as his cover - and can be friendly, he just doesn't trust people and is prone to get self concious (which he protects hismelf through by going on an offensive). That said, he has a genuinely good heart and is making an effort to be a better person.
he scorns vampires on a whole - hating their society. Because of what he is and his extremely high generation, many more powerful vampire seek to diablarise him -ie gain his power by drinking his blood. Many others see him as a freak of nature and want him to be killed for it, or are allied to Dracula who similarly wants him dead. Mortals, however, he likes, and he'd prefer to spend time in their company, if they can get past his appearance.
Motivation: Aridas always feels out of place with the world and victimised by the vampire councils and act such always acts to resist their power. Primarily, however, he just wants to live a peaceful life and possibly get revenge on Dracula.
Occupation/Past Occupation: When he was human he worked ferrying messages and goods between the mayor of the town and the local 'legalised' pirates the man employed. Now, as a vampire that has recently come out of the woodwork, he works as a performing musician, usually haunting gothic bars.
Skills: Aridas is a seeming impossibility in the vampire world - the result of his father impregnating a mortal. (this was possible due to the vampire virus still being inherently demonic in him rather than a classic vampire evolution due to his high generation and siring by the original source- blah blah blah). At any rate he was a half vampire child and was later sired by another vampire - making a curious mix of concentrated vampirism in his blood.
Essentially, his body remained human in every respect (in both weaknesses and advantages), however the vampire in him has expressed itself in an affinity with vampiric 'magic' and an alarmingly potent bloodlust.
- he can walk in sunlight
- he needs to eat/drink etc but also feels warm to the touch etc
- he can use 'Dracula esque' 'magic' --> he can walk up vertical surfaces/dangle off the ceiling, can turn into bats, manipulate the wills of animals and even some mortal/vampire minds, with great concentration he can try to read minds. this magic is fledgling with him - he feels he has almsot unlimited potential in it,but he's still inexperienced. his less than impressive phsyical prowress also hinders him.
- he's notoriously difficult to kill if he has a blood supply nearby
Weaknesses:
- he's essentially only as strong or fast as a human (which is somewhat pathetic compared to most vampires)
- he must eat normal food and sleep
- he must drink blood and cannot stop himself form killing his victims
- Holy items of all types harm him, regardless of whether he believes in
them or not (though those associated with protestant Christianity are more harmful)
- he's extremely claustrophobic
Weapons: He has a katana form his travelling around in japan half a century earlier, and knows how to use a handgun. Otherwise his main weapons are his teeth.
History: Aridas moved over to America when he was 4 years old, alongside some of the earlier colonists. He was a b*****d child to his mother within a family of 4 other children, after she had been raped/seduced by Dracula. She brought him up as her own, though his alarming physical appearance meant he was generally ostracised and bullied growing up. He fantasised about teh adventures of pirates and highwaymen, and even tried ot dress like them - a private love he still keeps. As a teenager he finally managed to get a job actually delivering messages and organising smuggling betwwen the pirates and the mayor of the town. however he was soon struck down by a vampire. form then on hsi life changed he woke up some days later to find he'd been buried alive (hence the clastraphobia). he's suffered some trauma trhoughout his years - especially when he finally met his true father and ended up getting used by him in a ritual. Now he travels and is trying to make something positive fo hismlef

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 am
((I feel like Aridas needs a hug....the poor guy.))

Koko gripped his hair and pulled his face up to hers. "Don't be so smug," she replied moving him closer to her lips. "I could always change my make later since I haven't gotten that mind blowing kiss." Then she released her grip and tried to scoot out from beneath him....which was difficult since he was pretty much on top of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 am
[aww i know! XD i'm interested to start rping him since his character needs a big re-vamp *cough* eps since i raped a load of features form him and stuck em onto drake instead *cough* lol That said, drake suits 'em better, so I'm happy :p]

"All my kisses are mindblowing." Drake smirked. he leant back on his knees to let her scoot out and then stood up, running a hand over his hair to try and neaten it again.
"ok, so tasks? Plans?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 am
[Agreed. :/ ]

Judith listened to the voices from Koko's room. She frowned, she was jealous but this time because Drake and Koko could be completely honest with each other. How would she explain anything to Patrick if she couldn't tell him she was a vampire, moving to Europe is a big thing that wouldn't be done so spontaneously. She'd need a good reason to leave, but she didn't want to.
If Drake was right and they didn't want her maybe she could just convince Patrick to leave this town with her rather than her going all the way to England.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 am
((lol))

"I need to call Patrick to see if he could help," Koko replied striagthening her top and smoothing out her hair. "  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 am
Drake nodded.
"Aye, good idea."
he headed back to check on Judith, not wanting to leave her alone too long, although he hoped the time alone had given her a minute or two to clear her head.
he looked aroudn for Fayt also, still feeling nervous about him. he did hope that the boy was a dim as koko seemed to hint.

"hey." eh said with a small smile as he walked in on her again. "how are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:23 am
Judith opened her eyes and looked at Drake. She smiled back weakly.
"I've been better." She sighed.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 am
"heh. i think we all have been. But hey, life is life. we always have plan B - go and kill teh stupid vampire woman. won't exactly help, but it'd make me feel better." he laughed. "what they say about not shooting the messenger is a load of crap."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 am
Koko regained her composure and headed for the phone. While Drake chatted with Judith she dialed in Patrick's cell number. It rang several times before a response.

"Talk to me."

"Patrick-it's Koko."

"That's surprising....you calling me. What's up?"

"I'm calling on for the favor you owe me-remember that?"

"Of course I remember....and I'm a man of my word. What can I do you for?"

"Promise not to ask a lot of questions....."

"....um.....ok-I promise....."

"This really isn't something I want to do over the phone...." she siad glancing at Judith. "WHy don't you come over?"

"Well...I was coming over later anyway." he replied. "And it's not like I can't do these errands of mine later I suppose. I'll be over in a bit."

They exchanged their goodbyes and hung up.

"Patrick said he'll be over in a few minutes."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 am
"Good good." Drake nodded in approval. "should i make him a cup of tea or something?" he asked, wanting to be a good host (ie essential bribe him with politeness) since they relied on him so much now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 am
Judith laughed too.
"I suppose that may make us all feel better but I don't think that's exactly the answer to our problems."

(I have to leave for school now. And just when it was getting good! >[ )  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:37 am
[nuu! lol we really need to all live on the same side of the world at least XD]

"you're probably right." Drake gave a dramatic sigh. "how sensible."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games