Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 pm
((Lol))
Mira nodded slightly and picked up the bear.Smiling at the familiar fuzzy texture of the toy "We left before I could walk...But I remember this place." She sighed slightly "It all changed though.My mum used to say that monsters attacked the 'castle' forcing everyone to leave. She let out a small snort "Guess the monsters from the bedtime stories really were ral..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm
Oblen brings a hand to his chin. "Bedtime story monsters, eh?... I wouldn't know about them, but... you think they tried to tell you everything going on through bedtime stories then?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:44 pm
Mira smiled slightly "It's the easiest way to get kids to pay attention to history.Through stories.Half the time I hid under my bed because they scared me." She ran her fingers over the teddy bear until she found a slit in the fabric.Carefully reaching inside she pulled out a locket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:12 pm
Oblen smiles, but then looks down as she pulls a locket from the bear. He raises an eyebrow. "... What's that?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm
Mira frowned slightly "I don't know...I've never seen it before.There used to be a little control there and when you pressed one of the buttons the bear would play a lullaby.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm
"... Huh..." He says, not quite sure what to say. He then shrugs his shoulders. "Anything in the locket?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:49 pm
Tucking the bear under her arm, Mira tried to open the locket, failing.She frowned slightly and held it out to Oblen "You try.I can't get it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm
Oblen nods with a small smile. "Alright..." He holds his hand over the locket, it jiggles a little before opening. He smirks, putting the hand in his pocket. "There ya go... telekinesis helping open yet another object."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:12 pm
Mira narrowed her eyes slightly and fought not to smile "Cheater." Opening the locket the rest of the way, she found a set of pictures, not recognizing anyone in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 pm
Oblen looks over Mira's shoulder, kissing Mira on the cheek before looking to the pictures to ask "Any recognizable faces?" He asks, beginning to wrap his arms around Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm
Mira smiled slightly and leaned back against him.She shook her head slightly "Not really no.Maybe Aron will know them." She closed the locket and looked at the stain glass window again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Oblen smiles a bit, holding Mira a bit. "Maybe." He mutters before kissing her neck a bit, obviously a bit in the mood despite the situation.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:26 am
Mira shivered slightly and bit her lip.Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she debated on whether or not to stop him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:04 am
Closes his own eyes, continuing to kiss Mira's neck a bit, seeing as she seemed to enjoy it. "... How long we got?" He asks in a murmer between kisses, wondering whether they'd have enough time alone with themselves.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:51 pm
Mira turned slightly, and wrapped her arms around Oblen's neck, kissing him gently "Dunno...I'm guessing two hours at least..." She smiled slightly "Though I don't know whether or not Aron'll come to check on us or not."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games