Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Starved
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gideon and the Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

With a look of dismay as Gideon told him that there was still a lot of Firsties, Dante threw his hands in the air in defeat before promptly planting his head on the table once again and resting his hands with his fingers tangled in his hair. ”Oh bugger. I knew this would happen… I swear, sometimes It’s like I feel like I’m psychic, I tell ya.” He said to the boy in a whimsical tone. Of course, Dante was by no means psychic, nor was he a seer of any sorts. It was simply that, as the saying goes, his hindsight was 20/20. ”It’s a pleasure to meet ya, Gid. I’m Dante!” He said, turning his head to look at the other boy as they talked. ”You stayed at a hotel? How was that? I reckon those places must be wonderful! My brother tells me you can live there and not have to do any chores, and your parents don’t have to either… they just get done. Like magic,” He began, a look of pure excitement on his face as he raised off the table again. ”But for muggles! I don’t suppose house elves work in hotels, do they?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid nodded at the other First Years, then returned his gaze to the other Gryffindor as he made a scene about being psychic. He was psychic?! So cool! That had to be a common thing here though! Maybe he could learn psychic magic too! Aw, that'd be so awesome! He wondered if that meant the other boy knew magic already. Didn't you have to wait until Hogwarts to use your wand? Maybe this kid had extra magic! Finally, the boy introduced himself, and with a cool name! Dante! There was a book about a guy named Dante, but Gid hadn't ever bothered to read it. Oh well. When questioned about the hotel, and how amazing they must be, Gid blinked a few times. Dante seemed really excited about it. "Yea, you can live at hotels. They're like a flat, and most charge weekly. Though, if you live there, I don't think housekeeping helps you. And it's not magic! It's people with the room keys going around and cleaning. They make beds and switch out towels too. Unless you have a little sign up that tells them not to!" He nodded excitedly, now convinced this guy had to be from a magical family... or live under a rock, one. When he mentioned muggles and house elves, it was Gid's turn to feel silly. "Muggles... are non-magic people, right? But what in the world is a house elf? I know I've never heard that one."

{OoC:}
Forks Anonymous
TOOT

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Starved
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gideon and the Gryffindors

Of course, in all this time that they were talking, Dante hadn’t realized that Gideon himself was a muggle. Not that it really mattered, really, but it probably would have made the conversation at least a little different. Still not cueing in, Dante merely nodded as a sign of understanding as Gid explained the concept of a hotel to him. ”So…. There’s no magic at all in a hotel? You’re joking! How bizarre… Not even metallic beasts that shoot ice pellets at you from their bottoms if you get too close? My brother stayed in a hotel once, he told me he almost froze to death after an encounter with one…” He commented.

”Yeah, well, pretty much.” He confirmed once Gid asked about muggles. ”They’re just normal folk, there’s nothing wrong with it… but I think their lives must be so complicated. My brother was always fascinated with muggles, his favorite subject was Muggle Studies here, but it all seems too scary. I’d rather fight off four adult dragons than live a day in the life of a muggle.” He declared, nodding to himself with reassurance as the memories of all of his older brother’s stories were swirling in his head. Muggles themselves weren’t scary, but the muggle world, now that was a completely different story. Too many unknowns, too many factors that Dante likely couldn’t deal with… and besides, living without magic was like a punishment he wouldn’t give to his worst enemy. ”Oh, and a house-elf is this tiny little thing that cooks and cleans and does all the chores for you.They come in handy, that's for sure. Oh and they’re so fun to play with. Have you never seen one before?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 am
Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I’m alright though (We’re alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We’re alright though)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor First Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie grinned brightly in happy surprise as the hat placed her in Gryffindor more surprised than anything. Well, not a bad surprise, she just hadn't expected it! She had thought maybe Hufflepuff or even Slytherin but Gryffindor wasn't terrible, it was her dad's house after all! She wondered if he'd be proud of her...no, let's not go down that road of thought! Not right now! She got off the stool and graciously gave the hat back to the deputy before walking over to the table of crimson and gold noticing with wide eyes as her robes changed color as did her originally black tie to match the colors of her new house. Neat! She wondered if that happened to all her clothing. She looked around the table trying to see where she could sit and possibly make some more friends. Speaking of which, she had spotted her earlier friend Cy looking a bit disappointed and being put in Slytherin. She hoped he didn't buy into all the tripe that came with the House! Or maybe he thought she and Kai wouldn't be his friend if he got into there. Well that was just poppycock! Tomorrow when they were in classes, she'd show him! With her mind made up she continued looking for a seat and found one besides two other boys (she just couldn't find any estrogen to hang around tonight it seemed), one with dark dark hair and another blonde, although nowhere near the shade of Cy's. He also had these braces things attached to his arm, she hoped he hadn't hurt himself too horrible to get them. Annie was about to introduce herself when he asked that muggles were non-magical while also asking what a house elf was. She thought about answering it but then the dark haired one answered but also mentioned a metallic beast that shot ice chips at you. After a few seconds a short snort and giggle escaped her before she pinked realizing how rude that had been."Sorry but um, it's not a metallic beast, I mean I hope not, I've never really cracked one open to look inside. But what I think you're brother was talking about is called an ice machine. It's um, well it's this system that gives you all the ice you want at the press of a button and it makes more by itself so you don't have to keep refilling it with water. Oh, I'm Annie by the way! Anna-Marie Curts, but I prefer Annie..or ya know, any other variation of my name." she told them both after her short round of word vomit.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

Forks Anonymous

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ The Great Hall
With ~ Everyone
What ~ Meet and greet!

They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back’s
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image
                                                  I have wandered far and wide
                                                  For something real, something to die for
                                                  But I have found you and you do not see
                                                  All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ŧเгรt ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn took a seat at the Gryffindor table, grinning. Well, she at least got into her father's house. She wasn't sure if she should be proud or not, but she was at least done with that part of school. Now it was just learning everything that would be the real trick. She looked over at the other first years and the rest of the table, waiting to see where her sister and Jazzy was being sorted. She was going to try and make friends with the other first years, however. "Hi, I'm Lynn. Well, that's what my nickname is, anyway. Nice to meet you. Umm, anyone know when we get to eat?" She was famished. She had gotten some things from the trolly on the train., but there was no way it was going to be enough to tide her over until the sorting was over. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whoo! Now, where's Minnie and Jazzy going?
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                  More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                  More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                  More than you'll have, more than wanted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Inquisitive
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gid, Annie, Lynn, and the Gryffindors

”Ice… machine…?” He repeated, doe-eyed with his mouth agape. With his attention turned to the speaker, Dante could only stare dumbly at Annie as she explained how the machine worked. It all seemed too good to be true, but Dante also knew better than to doubt muggles and muggle technology. After all, with muggles this was a population of people who had managed to thrive without magic for eons. He had to give at least that to them. ”Blimey… sounds like magic if I ever heard it. For a muggle to invent such a thing… amazing!” He said, smiling. After all this talk of ice machines and hotels, it seemed Dante was sufficiently distracted from his hunger. Who would’ve thought that on his first day at Hogwarts, Dante would learn something.

After another round of introductions and the addition of a new Gryffindor, Dante smiled to the newcomers, clearing his throat as he introduced himself to them. ”Dante, Dante Bianchi. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” These were all familiar faces, of course, but Dante hadn’t known any of their names up until now. But as the introductions came to an end, the boy couldn’t help but to wonder about his sister. How was she faring, over at the Slytherin table? It seemed that house was also getting quite a lot of firsties as well. He wondered if she was making any friends yet, or, more probable, if she’d made any enemies yet. Quickly stopping himself from dwelling on those thoughts, Dante turned to look at Lynn, an exasperated look on his face as if to show that he empathized with her plight. ”I know, right? You’d think that magic hat could decide maybe a few seconds quicker so we could start eating.”

Though thankfully, now that his mind was mostly occupied with thoughts of ice machines and hotels, it seemed the hunger pangs had died down to a dull roar. As he turned back to Annie and Gid with the same boyish smile on his face, Dante was quick to pry a little more, hoping to learn more about the muggle world so he could show off to his brother once the school year ended. ”It seems you two are pretty familiar with the muggle world…. Do you guys travel often?” He asked.

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

EmrysStorm

Diamond Wales

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Gryffindor Table with First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Satisfied
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph, well, that wasn't much of a shock. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ǀ αм αη αηαяcнιѕт. Aη α η т ι c н я ι ѕ т. Aη αѕтєяιѕк. ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм αη αησяαк. Aη α c σ ℓ у т є. Aη αccι∂єηтαℓ... ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм є ℓ є ν є η ƒєєт ... Oкαу, єιgнт ... ѕιχ ƒ σ σ т тняєє ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine hadn't been even remotely surprised when the hat had put her in Gryffindor; she'd been pretty sure she'd end up there. Her sister had, in a rare moment of admitting she actually knew something about magic, said that the girl's keen mind would get her into Slytherin, but she hadn't seen it. She supposed she did have a bit of cunning in her, but it was hardly her most defining feature. She grinned widely as she approached her table, a small collection of her yearmates already seated together. She joined them, taking a seat with Lynn and waving. "Hey! I'm Jazzy!" she told them. The brunette glanced over at the Hufflepuff table to see Minnie settled in next to another kid. He wasn't a first year, for sure. Even if she didn't know for a fact that he'd not been in the sorting, he was way too tall. Unless... She looked back at Lynn. "Is that your brother? He's half-giant, right? He's got to be," she asked curiously, indicating the pair with a tilt of her head. It then registered to her that she had plopped herself down in the middle of a conversation, and she frowned, turning her attention from specifically Lynn to the entire group. "Sorry, sorry. Carry on with whatever you lot were talking about, I'm sure I can insert my two cents wherever," she told them, not in the least bit sheepish about the fact that she was absolutely going to involve herself in the conversation, invited or not. Well, they were all supposed to be getting to know one another, right? They could hardly do that if they didn't let other people join in the conversation. And they were going to be sharing a common room, and in the case of the girls, a dorm room, for the next seven years, so it was best that they all get to know one another and not leave anyone out. Or, at least, that's what she figured.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ нανє α т є η ∂ є η c у тσ є χ α g g є я α т є נυѕт α ℓιттℓє вιт
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм α ρℓαgιαяιѕт. A ρ σ ℓ σ g ι ѕ т . A ωαℓяυѕcσкєнєα∂ℓιzαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм αη σ ρ т ι м ι ѕ т. A cℓσѕєтє∂ м ι ѕ σ g у η ι ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Emrys Storm

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addy had been relatively quiet since they reached the Gryffindor Table. He had been thinking about Pru, wondering if she was actually happy. He had caught her completely by surprise that summer, he could tell that much. But she seemed happy around him, so that was good, right? He watched her as she eagerly watched the sorting, cheering when a boy was sorted into Ravenclaw. Then she turned to explain the cheer and he smiled. "Oh, awesome. Think he'll like it there?" He didn't know the boy, so he was stabbing in the dark. But Pru obviously knew if he would, so he'd know soon enough.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 am
Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I’m alright though (We’re alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We’re alright though)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor First Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie nodded in amusement as the dark haired boy exclaimed about the wonders of the ice machine and how amazing muggles had to be to make stuff like that. So he was definitely either a pureblood or a halfblood raised purely magical for him to be so shocked about it. But he didn't seem to be like those mad purebloods her dad had mentioned so that was a good thing. "If you think that's amazing, wait until you try a soda machine. It dispenses as much soda as you want and it's already cold! No ice needed!" she added emphatically before wondering if he's heard of soda. If he hadn't she would need to contact her uncle immediately! A child's life without the sweet nectar of the heavens was blasphemy! Before she could ask another girl joined them (finally!) who introduced herself as Lynn and asked when they got to eat. At the mention of food her stomach began to grumble angrily reminding her that she hadn't eaten very much besides a small bowl of cereal that day which had been hoooouuuurrrssssss ago. Then the dark haired boy from before introduced himself as Dante while a second girl (the estrogen team was picking up steam!) sat down with them introducing herself as Jazzy and talking to Lynn. It seemed the two of them had met before and she lightly snorted as she mentioned they could carry one with their conversation as she'd throw her two cents in whenever. Cents? Wasn't that American? Jazzy didn't really sound American, maybe she just travelled there a lot. That would be so wicked! Just as she was going to ask, Dante instead asked her and the blonde haired boy if they traveled often since they were so familiar with muggle things. "No, not really. My mum is-was a muggle and so we kept a lot of muggle stuff in the house. My dad only used to magic if he was being lazy." Annie said with a small reminiscent grin as she absentmindedly fingered the wedding rings around her neck.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

Forks Anonymous

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ The Great Hall
With ~ Everyone
What ~ Meet and greet!

They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back’s
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid listened in fascination to Dante's explanation of House-Elves, then pondered what the Ice Beast was. He was confused until a girl sat beside them and explained ice machines. "Have you never seen an ice maker? My fridge has one built in the door! You must not be familiar with normal technology, eh? Speaking of, what's the wi-fi passcode here?" He didn't know the rule about cell phones in school. In class, he wouldn't take it out... but he lived at school! Surely you could use the phones at least! Annie and Dante kept talking, but Gid was distracted by a blonde girl sitting with the growing group. "I think it starts after all the sorting. Don't hold me to it, though. I'm not really used to any of this stuff. I'm Gid, by the way." Gid smiled, then turned his attention back to Dante when asked if he traveled much. "Ah... not much, no. I mean, I go stay at my Gram's retirement home sometimes, but I do my best to avoid it. The reason I'm familiar with the muggle world is 'cause I am one... well.. I was one. Pretty big change, you see." All at once, another girl joined them, talking excitedly. She mentioned half-giants, and Gid looked more than a bit confused. What the heck was that?! Oh lordy! This had been a bigger change than he'd thought!

{OoC: Go ahead, break his little heart!}
Forks Anonymous
TOOT

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

EmrysStorm

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryffindor Table with Joel, Addie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuuuuuuugh can we please just EAT??? ❞

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx

spaceIvy had been pleased when Addie informed her she'd signed up for Mythology. That meant there was at least one class where she wasn't stuck with Amata. Not that she figured no one else in their year had taken the class, she just would've felt weird being in it with her best friend's cousin's girlfriend teaching and none of her friends. But, she was still willing to bet that Eira had signed up for one or both of them as well, and contented herself with the fact that, even if she hadn't, Addie was in Mythology. The redhead sat down at the table and immediately looked to the head of the room to assess exactly how many first years there were. When she saw the number, she groaned dramatically, head falling forward and hitting the table with an audible thunk. "Uuuuuuugh, there's so many of them!" she whined. "I just want to eat! Is that really so much to ask?" The Gryffindor pouted at her two friends, her stomach growling. She was a growing girl, dammit, she needed food! Or, she told herself she was a growing girl. Truth be told, she hadn't done much growing at all. But she'd convinced herself that it was only because she was going to hit a late growth spurt and shoot up like a weed. Never mind that her mother was tiny; she was definitely, totally going to be tall like her dad. Even though she took more after her mother in almost every single way.

xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

Diamond Wales

amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hurried into the Great Hall, running fashionably late, as always. She had just a few things to sort out with her uniform, but it was ready now. Proudly strutting to the Gryffindor table, the girl smiled widely at anyone who gave her a glance. She took a seat with Pru and Addy, waving at them both. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late," she said. She still couldn't believe that Pru and Addy were dating. They didn't even write her to tell her, instead telling her at the station. Still, it was so exciting! They were so cute together, and in her mind, she totally predicted that it would happen. Now if she could just push her other best friends together, all would be right with the world. "Have I mentioned how incredibly adorable you guys are? I feel like I have, but I don't know if I emphasized how freakin' cute you two are together, like ohmygosh!" Tori squealed, flailing her arms a little, just like the fangirl she was. Looking towards the sorting, she made a note that Kyson was sorted into Slytherin. She clapped for him, knowing that he probably wouldn't care either way. Still, she hoped he would find some friends in his new house, just like she found friends practically everywhere.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
                                                  I have wandered far and wide
                                                  For something real, something to die for
                                                  But I have found you and you do not see
                                                  All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ŧเгรt ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn groaned as she heard that they would be waiting a while on the food, and instead laid her head on the table. That is, until Jazzy ended up in Gryffindor too. She grinned and shook her head, thinking that was going to be a running joke about her brother. He had to have giant's blood in his family somewhere, but she doubted it. After all, their cousins weren't that much shorter, heck, she'd seen one that was over six foot. Her dad was just the shortest one in the family was all. "Actually, dad's a dwarf, you know, little person. The rest of the family's tall though. I don't know how tall my cousins were when they were twelve, but Chalmes has to be over six feet tall. It's crazy. My stepfather isn't nearly that tall, he's like five foot ten or something." She hadn't paid that much attention to how tall he was, after all. She wasn't related by blood, so she couldn't gauge how tall she was going to be based off of that. She then noticed that Jazzy's comment had apparently confused a boy that had introduced himself, Gid, and she giggled a bit before poking a finger at his cheek. "I don't exactly know what a giant is, unless you're going by the medical condition. I was raised by muggles, so I really don't know that much about magic beyond what my family's said. The didn't say much though, which means I get to have fun being surprised and confused a lot."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whoo! Now, where's Minnie and Jazzy going?
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                  More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                  More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                  More than you'll have, more than wanted

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Miss GryffindorK

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Confused
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gid, Annie, Lynn, Jazzy, and the Gryffindors

Giving Jazzy a welcoming smile, Dante introduced himself before turning his attention back to Annie and Gid. Oblivious as ever, it hit the boy like a brick wall when Dante learned that Gid and Annie were both from muggle families – Gid, a muggleborn, and Annie, a halfblood, this was a whole new world to Dante, who had spent his childhood mostly with old pure-blooded wizarding families. ”There’s so much that I need to learn… mum and dad never took us out into the muggle world, you see… Of course, when my older brother was old enough nothing could stop him from traveling, but for us we never really got to explore the world outside of our home.” Dante admitted, blushing slightly at the fact that he felt inadequate around the other children. ”Esmée and I would always try to sneak out though. We almost made it to London, once… but mum caught us and we were locked in the house for nearly a month. I guess the only other time we were ever anywhere near the muggle world was shopping at Diagon Alley.”

At Gideon’s mention of WiFi, Dante’s face twisted into a confused expression as he stared at the boy. ”Wi…. Fi…? What’s that? Is it a secret room in the castle? My sister told me each house gets their own dorm with a secret passcode… but I’ve never heard of the Wi Fi House before..” He commented, frowning.

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

EmrysStorm

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm
Cara MiaKitty
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Gryffindor Table with First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Satisfied
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph, well, that wasn't much of a shock. ❞

ǀ αм αη αηαяcнιѕт. Aη α η т ι c н я ι ѕ т. Aη αѕтєяιѕк. ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм αη αησяαк. Aη α c σ ℓ у т є. Aη αccι∂єηтαℓ... ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм є ℓ є ν є η ƒєєт ... Oкαу, єιgнт ... ѕιχ ƒ σ σ т тняєє ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η ❊ ❊ ❊xxx

spaceJasmine continued to be more and more confused by Lynn's family situation. Her dad was a wizard, apparently a dwarf as well, but she'd grown up in a muggle household and knew nothing about magic. Eventually, she was going to have to sit down with her friend and grill her for the exact details. But, until such a time as that was possible, she was just going to have to go with whatever the blonde said. She did snicker, though, at the idea of her monstrously tall brother being the son of a dwarf. "Not the medical condition," she said with a snicker. "There are actual, literal giants. They're huuuuge. I don't even know how people have kids with them to begin with, but they do. I met a half-giant once, when we were travelling with my dad. She was pretty cool... only like, 14, and already taller than my dad is. And he's not a short guy," she informed the girl, and the rest of the group. "But, Lynn, if you get confused about stuff, you can ask me. I'm halfblood; dad's a wizard, mum's a muggle. I know all about everything."

spaceThe question of the wifi password had her almost in stitches on the inside, but she held it in, not wanting to upset anyone or offend them by making them think she was making fun of them. "Gid, wasn't it? No wifi, sadly. Magic and electronics don't mix well, something about magic makes electricity go all screwy. Castle doesn't even have an electric lighting system, it's all torches and candles." She fought herself not to snicker at Dante. "Wifi's how muggles access the internet. Do you know what the internet is?" She waved her hand; if the guy didn't even know what an icemaker was, he probably had no clue about computers. "Internet's like... a vast information database, but you can access it from one singular thing... almost like if you had a book you could open, write down something in it, and it'd tell you whatever you needed to know. But people use it to talk to each other, too, across the world. I've got internet friends from all over; my dad likes to travel, so we go new places all the time, and we meet lots of people. Sometimes I keep in touch with them. Freaks my Mum out, she's worried about crazy strangers. But, it's like, this big huge thing. And wifi's how you make it work. Buuuut, no wifi at Hogwarts, so we have to socialize the old-fashioned way." She pause,d frowning. "Man, my friends are gonna think I died or something," she muttered. Not that she hadn't told them she was going somewhere, trouble was, she'd just said 'to boarding school,' and hadn't thought to include that at said boarding school she wouldn't have internet access. Oops.

xxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ нανє α т є η ∂ є η c у тσ є χ α g g є я α т є נυѕт α ℓιттℓє вιт
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм α ρℓαgιαяιѕт. A ρ σ ℓ σ g ι ѕ т . A ωαℓяυѕcσкєнєα∂ℓιzαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм αη σ ρ т ι м ι ѕ т. A cℓσѕєтє∂ м ι ѕ σ g у η ι ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η

User Image

Forks Anonymous

Emrys Storm

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games