Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
                                                They say we are what we are
                                                But we don't have to be.
                                                I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian was suddenly approaced by an older boy, causing her to frown as she was waiting for her sisters. However, that didn't last long, though she wanted to say that they were her shoes and she could do with them what she wanted. Rowan had come up and pulled her away, causing the amethyst-eyed girl to glance back long enough to shrug and then walked with Rowan and Tiernan to the boats. She listened to Rowan ask who the boy thought he was, and Darian tilted her head to the side, thinking. "I dunno, he didn't seem like he had a lot of friends. Maybe he was lonely." They made their way to the boats, and Darian glanced around as she heard that they needed to be four to a boat. She didn't know if anyone else was going to join them, so she rearranged her skirt around her and glanced at her sisters. "I I'm really hoping we all get the same house. I mean, we're shoe-ins for Slytherin for sure. Plus, I can't wait to eat. The trolly was good, but I want real food now."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, we're on our way!
                                                OOC:

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Unsorted
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Hogsmeade Station → The Black Lake

Holding tight to Mackenzie’s hand, Saio followed along quietly until they reached the dock. When they got there she listened mostly to Mr. Murdoch’s instructions. She got the just of it. Though, honestly the brunette wasn’t overly thrilled about taking a boat ride. She didn’t like water or boats all that much. ‘Think of it like initiation…’ She thought as Kenzie led her to twin boys. Her friend knew them from when she got her wand.

More friends were always nice. Saio smiled at the two boys trying to keep her anxiety from getting the better of her. They were just boats. “Hello,” She greeted before getting the go ahead to climb in. Saio had patients which certainly balanced her out from Mackenzie’s lack of. The young girl didn’t mind though. Taking a deep breath as she got into the boat, she tried to remain calm. ‘It’s just a boat…' She told herself silently. “Nice to meet both of you. I’m Saio, Saio Ukida.” She said looking at both the boys.

With: First years... Mr. Murdoch, Mackenzie, Colton & Connor

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

kiska166
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Boats
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels, Oliver
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve had been positively distraught when she and Oliver had managed to lose track of Mels on the way to the boats. How could they have possibly lost her? The crowd at the station had been pretty thick, of course, but they shouldn't have had any trouble once they got away from the rest of the students! Thankfully, Oliver apparently had better eyes than she did, since he managed to locate her bestie. She grinned, hitting him back (slightly harder than he'd hit her, to prove a point probably, though what point, she had no clue), and then waved as they approached Melody.

spaceThe first year scoffed at her new friend's comment towards the younger girl, nose tilting up ever so slightly. "Missed me," she corrected, then winked. Then, she climbed into the boat after Oliver, sitting next to Mels and looping her arm back through the blonde's. "No more getting lost, my wee changling," she told her, then tapped the tip of her nose with her free hand. She then laid her head down on Melody's shoulder, smiling at Oliver. "So, Ollie! (It's okay to call you Ollie, right?) Are you pureblood or muggleborn or what? I'm muggleborn, but my adoptive parents are magic, Dad's pure and Mum's half... I dunno if that really counts anymore since they're vampires, but, whatever, they had magic families is what I meant...." She paused, briefly, a considering look on her face, and then continued. "Anyway! I'm being nosy. But, I just wanna know, because if you're muggleborn, it'd be silly to ask you about what house you wanna be in, since you might not know anything about the houses." She smiled widely, obviously waiting quite expectantly for an answer. She figured, she'd probably end up in Slytherin like her dad, she wasn't a Ravenclaw like her mum (and her mum was barely even a Ravenclaw to be honest), and she didn't think she was enough like any of her Hufflepuff relatives to be in their house, either. Maybe she'd make Gryffindor, but she didn't really know any Gryffindors other than Sebastian, so she had no clue.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          I'd whine about her already blowing it
                                                          But apparently she lasted the whole train ride
                                                          So how much can I really ask?

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Train Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA crowd of students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats.On the trip to the lake, he'd noticed a few students here or there he thought might have issues, and he wanted to be sure that, if necessary, he helped them. But, everyone managed to get in the boats safely, to his relief. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the student to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

oyehh

Diamond Wales

shabatha

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

WritersHeart

Xistund

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Lotus of the East

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

xxxxx
ℳ𝓾𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓷
xxxxx

𝓣𝓱𝒆𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝒆𝓷𝒆𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝒆𝓻,xxxxxxxxxxxx
𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝒆𝓻,xxxxxxxxx

═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMuirenn had watched from a distance as the small humans settled into their boats, eyes just peeking out of the cool water of the lake. This odd ritual never made any sense to her; why did the school have to send their first years across the lake when the older students were permitted a different means of arrival? If they simply allowed the youngest brood to travel the same way, her lake wouldn't have to be disturbed by the boats every year. She rather didn't like it, regardless of the elders of the pod constantly pointing out that she could simply remain in the deepest depths of the lake and be wholly unaffected. She didn't believe them; the boats always caused ripples, however small. She felt them. It was annoying.

spaceIn a particularly sour mood tonight (she'd lost a race to one of the males in the pod, something that was completely unacceptable, especially given that he'd cheated), she didn't much like the fact that the human children were invading her lake, even if it was no fault of their own. Perhaps, she thought, if the silly tradition was proven to be more trouble than it was worth, the school would finally elect to drop it. Smiling at her cleverness, she ducked back down under the waves and swam towards the boats, just visible under the surface of the water. When she was finally near enough, she slipped underneath one of the boats and, with a strong gesture of her tail, she splashed, cackling to herself at the thought of the children, all in a panic because they were wet. As if being wet was somehow one of the worst things that could happen to them. Some were usually okay with it, but still more would scream and cry out and act as though they'd been grievously injured, a fact that managed to amuse and annoy her at the same time. If they didn't like it, though, all the better; enough complaints would surely put an end to these ridiculous trips.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxxxxx𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓸𝒇 𝓵𝓲𝒇𝒆, 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓸𝒇 ℬ𝒆𝓲𝓷𝓰,
                          xxxxxxxxxxxx𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓸𝒇 𝓹𝒆𝓻𝓹𝒆𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 ℬ𝒆𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰.

(( OOC ))
                          Chatzy said yes, so random mermaid 'attack'
                          Feel free to be the boat she splashed
                          She's also likely to've hit more than one, so no trouble if multiple boats were hit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:32 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie grinned when Rich said she was exactly right with her metaphors. Hypocrites were common. It was unfortunate that it seemed, at least according to Rich, his family had many of them. Rich had accepted her invite, and soon they, and the others were boarded in the boat heading towards the castle. Essie could not help but turn and watch with big eyes as the castle grew closer. This was to be her home during the school year. She felt the racing heart of excitement just as when her family went on their mission trip to Africa. According to father this was a bit like a mission trip to. This was not just her getting an education, one she wasn't entirely sure what she would learn besides controlling her "gift", but a place where she could help save heathens from damnation as her Father put it.

She was distracted by watching the castle when she noticed movement from under the boat and suddenly a splash of water crashed over the edge of the boat, soaking the front of her sweater and skirt. "Ah!" She squeeked before leaning forward in a rush, rocking the boat, and pausing to not rock the boat more as she looked for the culprit and caught sight of a tail. A large fish? Her eyes widened as she spotted a long human like arm and silky hair. "Rich! Look a mermaid! I didn't know they were real." Essie said before unintentionally shivering from the wet sweater. It would dry, she assured herself. She hugged her cloak tighter to her as she continued to stare at the water. She wondered if the mermaid's mischief had gotten any of the other students.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
                                      murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:08 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
Unsorted First Year Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was just looking from Glynn to Arnie to answer his question when another first year, a girl, asked if they could join them? Giving her a friendly grin as if he was given permission to go on a Science Summer Camp, then raised an eyebrow and said, "Nope, you can't sit with us," There was an obvious dry streak of humor in that line of his, since making jokes was his forte, laughing he said, waving a hand, "Pfffft I'm just kidding! Of course you can! Anyway, my name is Ivar. Ivar Eriksson. A nice night to meet you, Rey!"

And finally, Arnie got to answer his hobby question, though unfortunately she didn't think she has anything worth nothing. But, her answer was made interesting when she said that she traveled alot, "Really? That's quite neat! Me and my brother Matteo traveled in Norway for a while with our parents and stayed there, it's quite cold and nice as far as I could remember," Really though, it was quite nice, Ivar even went as far as picking up a new language to impress his tri-lingual siblings (especially his adoptive mom and Austmar, who were quite linguistic).

He looked at Reyna with a surprised look when she suddenly spoke up about her hobbies, even when the question was originally for Glynn and at the extend Arnie. But again, Ivar wasn't a d**k, at least not like that snake girl he met in the Diagon Alley. Snobbish brat who just think pewter cauldrons were too bad for her, Rubin even rolled his eyes when Ivar told him the story about it. And finally, Glynn gave him an answer, about damn time. That was interesting though, one does traveling, one reads books and probably like some Dora-the-Explorer vibes, and one who does fishing. The violin part made him internally happy, though. He just loved classical music and violins, it was just aesthetically pleasing. "Ah, so you two, you and Rey..." He casually moved his finger from Glynn to Reyna, "...What kind of books do you--- Ack!" Ivar failed to finish his sentence when a good amount of splashing water drenched his robes, seriously? Chewing his gum quietly and squinting his hazel green eyes over the dark lake, he noticed that there was a long-a** fish tail. Like that of a mer--- Oh screw it, it is a mermaid. Blinking confused as he shivered beneath his black robes, he said, "Kära nån... Is that what I think it is?"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Glynn Llewellyn, Reyna Whyte and Arnie Diarmid
                                                    Where :: Hogsmeade Station ----> Black Lake
                                                    Wearing :: Uniform

Out.Of.Character ::
                                                    @Oyeh, I think the posting order is like Glynn > Ivar > Reyna > Arnie 8'D

Wait for Diamond to post Glynn next time, just sayin

Translation :

"Kära nån..." ---> "Oh dear..."

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxUNSORTED xxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey shook Glynn's hand. "It's nice to meet you Glynn," she said. She grinned in Ivar's direction, "It's nice to meet you as well!" Even though she was a bit rude, it went better than she expected. She liked the other three students, and Glynn said he liked reading as well, she couldn't believe her luck! She just hoped that it was an omen for the upcoming year.

Ivar was about to ask her and Glynn a question when they were suddenly drenched. Muttering an oath she was glad her mother wouldn't hear, she turned around to stare at the water as Ivar exclaimed something in a language she couldn't understand, mindful of the lantern she was holding. She was just in time to catch a glimpse of a tail before it disappeared into the water and she could shrieks and exclamations from the other boats. She grinned, "A mermaid? That's so cool!" She then remembered the book she was keeping in her bag and her grin disappeared immediately. "No, not cool, not cool at all!" she exclaimed, taking her book out and frantically fanning it with the futile hope that it dried before it got ruined. That's the third one this summer! Why does this always happen?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe lake
                                                    w i t hxxGlynn, Arnie and Ivar
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxthat book's one of my favourites!
                                                    f e e l i n gxxannoyed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    @Jade Galaksylph, s**t, I'm so sorry! I didn't even realise! Won't happen again!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vitomir sat in the boat and rolled his eyes as the adult who seemed to like to repeat himself. How many ways can you say no fooling around before it becomes redundant. Maybe normal children needed to be told the same things a repeated amount of times. Vito on the other hand was not the normal brood. He was the cream of the crop and hoped that soon he'd be treated as such.

Why did they even need to take these boats, he was sure the other older students were at the school by now. He sighed a bit broadly glancing at the other boats, looking at his 'peers' to put in the loosest sense of the word. Maybe he could find someone he could use as a bodyguard. The lack of protection was worrying for the child of mafia head. Surely there would be some child here that may be worth his time. Someone not too stupid, but was willing to follow orders and more importantly someone intimidating, though that was a quality that was hard to find from eleven year old children.

He glanced over from boat to boat eyeing the fellow children. So far he was disappointed as no one jumped out as good bodyguard material a few girls some boys who did not look like they could take a punch let alone throw one. There was some twins who seemed a little worth looking into later.

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

oyehh

Diamond Wales

shabatha

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

WritersHeart

Xistund

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Lotus of the East

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Richard climbed into the boat along with Essie and prepared himself for the journey. Taking the lantern, he waited for the boats to start moving. He looked to the castle amazed by the view. Then suddenly there was a splash, both he and Essie got soaked. Looking around he too noticed the mermaid. He had a feeling it the reason. “Cool, that’s not something you see every day.” He commented surprised he got to see a real mermaid. “Though, I suppose you might, living here for seven years.” He added feeling like maybe mermaids were more common near the lake. “This is the first time I’ve ever seen one too.” He told Essie with a smile. It was awesome even for him. Richard wondered what else lived in the lake. There were rumors of a giant squid but that’s what they were rumors right? Richard wasn’t sure. Though, it would be cool it was.

(Exit to Boat House)

Status : Nearly time... That was cool...
                                                  With : Fellow First Years... Mr. Murdoch, Essie... Mermaid

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:19 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWary

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

spaceCallum wished he'd had more time to worry about the incident with the first years, but unfortunately, they had a schedule to keep. When the boy apologized, he decided to just keep an eye on the lot of them (as if he wasn't going to do that already) as he led the group to the lake's edge. He stopped and turned to face the students, taking a moment to make sure that, as best he could tell, no one had gotten lost or run off. He made special note of his nephew, who he'd caught trying to sneak away as he'd rejoined the students. Luckily, the boy hadn't made any further stupid attempts. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense." He crossed his arms, stance obviously daring anyone to try. He'd already had to deal with one issue, he wasn't looking for anymore trouble tonight. Hopefully, the rest of the trip went smoothly.

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          First years should all follow Callum!
                                                          Four students to a boat, so keep track of who's with who
                                                          And do NOT move the boats, I will post the boats moving tomorrow

Summer II

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Semper Leo

Xistund

The Shiny Furret

Caithre

Apocalyptic Crown

nivupuchii

pie poodie

murruelecreuset

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

-X Duo Yiro X-

shabatha

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 am
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Ready to Get Things Over With
x Location: Lake
x With: Everyone

After the pleasantries -or lack there of- from the disastrous first encounter, Desmond simply followed the professor to the boats and waited for his instructions. Upon hearing that the boats sat four people each, he let out another soft groan. He would have to deal with more social encounters? Come on, really? Desmond would just have to suck it up. 'Let's just get this over with... I guess...' He thought to himself in an attempt to conjure up the guts to actually get in a boat. Surprisingly it worked, even better then he would have hoped. Not only did he walk to the first empty boat, but he grabbed a lantern! Man, oh man, was he ever gonna stop pushing the limits of his happy place this evening? Cautiously, Desmond stepped into the closest empty boat and placed the lantern on his lap. There's no telling what would happen next...

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Grabbing Clara's hand briskly, Isla made her way to the boats. She looked in disgust at the lake - she didn't do well with nature, and the dark mass of water made her a bit apprehensive. Spotting someone get into an empty boat, she let go of Clara's hand and went to them, hoping Clara would follow - she didn't want to look like some type of loner, imagine how everyone would think of her?

"Are you expecting anyone?" she asked, pitching her voice so that she sounded more sure of herself than she was. "Because my ... friend and I ... need a boat. And you seem nice enough." Isla put her hands on her hips, quirking an eyebrow and waiting for his response impatiently.

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC:

-X Duo Yiro X-
Jade Galaksylph
"There are people, both good and bad in the world. It's your job to sort through the trash to find the diamonds."

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:37 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec scowled and again wrenched his hand out of Lucy's grip when she grabbed hold of him to join the crowd of first years all gathered around the professor. "Stop it," he snapped, but his voice was mostly lost in the excited hum of the group, and he was distracted, because it looked like a few people were getting in trouble. He had thought he had heard crying before, and now he craned his neck trying to see as the professor dismissed a blond boy and girl and turned back to a dark haired girl and a second blond boy, both of whom looked distraught. He quietly scoffed; how could they possibly already be this upset when they'd only gotten off the train a few minutes ago? Merlin, was he going to be surrounded by babies all year? The trek down to the lakefront was very short, even as it got darker and darker out, night having truly settled in. Alec wasn't used to being allowed outside this late, and without his parents or Sera there to bother him, to boot. He grinned as he caught sight of the boats, and scrambled into the nearest one, assuming Lucy would probably follow, since she seemed determined not to lose him.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games