Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι ℓєαяиє∂ тнє нαя∂ ωαу тнαт тнєу αℓℓ ѕαу тнιиgѕ уσυ ωαит тσ нєαя
                                              αи∂ му нєανу нєαят ѕιикѕ ∂єєρ ∂σωи υи∂єя уσυ αи∂ уσυя тωιѕтє∂ ωσя∂ѕ
                                              уσυя нєℓρ נυѕт нυятѕ уσυ αяє иσт ωнαт ι тнσυgнт уσυ ωєяє
                                              нєℓℓσ тσ нιgн αи∂ ∂яу, ¢σиνιи¢є∂ мє тσ ρℓєαѕє уσυ
                                              мα∂є мє тнιик тнαт ι иєє∂ тнιѕ тσσ, ι'м тяуιиg тσ ℓєт уσυ нєαя мє αѕ ι αм

spaceChrys made her way through the platform, fussing a little bit with Sher when he followed after her before he huffed slightly and asked her to stop. She was a little put out, because he'd been weirdly short with her, but also relieved that he wanted her to leave him alone. It was progress, that he wanted to ditch his older sisters in the middle of a crowd. Especially a crowd that might potentially also have their cousins milling about in it. She frowned slightly; part of why she'd been fussing was because of the twins, after all. Sher was clearly uncomfortable with the fact that the Lockwoods were joining them at school this year, no doubt because he didn't want to deal with them. But, if he was willing to risk facing them alone, she wasn't going to argue with him about it. He knew where to find her if he needed to, and it wasn't like Finny was hard to hunt down, either.

spaceSighing, she pushed her hair behind her ear and started scanning the crowd, hoping to find... well, anyone, really. Dris wasn't there yet, that was easy enough to see, considering he towered over everyone. Byuch wasn't visible either, though that certainly didn't mean he wasn't around somewhere. His green hair stood out, but he was half-goblin, after all. The same went for Liddie, though not due to her height; she just had a very common hair color, which made it hard to catch her if Chrys couldn't see her face. In fact, the only person thus far Chrys had managed to spot was... Chance.

spaceNormally, Chrys would've been thrilled to see her best friend, and would have immediately run to him. But now, she wasn't even sure if he was her best friend anymore, nor was she sure she was welcome to approach him. He was alone at the moment, but there was no telling how long that would last. Felicity seemed to have a sixth sense for whenever the two of them were talking, and always seemed to appear to shove Chrys out. She debated her options for a long moment; the other girl hadn't arrived yet, but once she did, she probably wouldn't leave Chance's side. Which meant this might be Chrys' only chance to check in on him after... well. She sighed, squaring her shoulders and pushing through the crowd to get to him.

spaceShe faltered ever so slightly as she neared, not really sure what to say. 'Sorry your dad died' sounded horrible and awkward and a million other horrible things, but wasn't that sort of what you said? She didn't want to act like everything was fine, but what if that's what he wanted? Even now, looking at him, she could tell he didn't seem to be doing very well. He'd probably heard a million different people telling him about how much it sucked, did he really need one more?

space"Chance..." she stopped next to him, standing awkwardly with her trunk pushed up beside his. No words would come, so instead she just turned and hugged him, hoping he'd get the message, that whatever he might want from her, she would go with it. If he told her to bugger off, of course, she'd be pretty upset, but it'd be understandable. He was the one who'd gone through something traumatic, after all. She just wanted to be a good friend, even if she didn't quite know what that meant anymore.

ι'м иσт gσииα ωяιтє уσυ α ℓσνє ѕσиg '¢αυѕє уσυ тєℓℓ мє
                                              ιт'ѕ мαкє σя вяєαкιиg тнιѕ, ιf уσυ'яє σи уσυя ωαу
                                              ι'м иσт gσииα ωяιтє уσυ тσ ѕтαу, ιf αℓℓ уσυ нανє ιѕ ℓєανιиg
                                              ι'м gσииα иєє∂ α вєттєя яєαѕσи тσ ωяιтє уσυ α ℓσνє ѕσиg тσ∂αу

wнere - Platform
                                              wнen - September 1, 2040
                                              wιтн - Chance

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm
Find table spaces, say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers, we make our own rules
Our own room, no bias here
Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira pushed her trolley through the barrier with Eoin sitting patiently on top of her luggage while her Papa trailed behind her protectively. He had managed to clear part of his morning in order to take her to the station which she appreciated since she hadn't been too keen on her uncle's suggestion of a ride. She enjoyed a leisurely cruise on the back of his motorcycle occasionally (especially when he has his sidecar attached no matter how much he bemoans the thing) but she knew he was the most careful during those times. An actual trip on it might be a little too much for her. She pushed the trolley towards the train and had her small dog jump into her arms while her Papa put her trunk on board leaving out only her backpack and travel kennel for later. As she was getting oriented she spotted the Eide's, all of them, and felt like an idiot for forgetting that Dargun and Donner were starting their first year. It had been all Drew and her dad had been talking about most of the summer.

"Papa, do you want to go over for a bit before you leave?" she asked him gesturing over to the family. Niall pinked a bit, something that really should be improbably considering how long the two men had been dating at this point, before shaking his head in negative. "The twins are probably nervous enough without the added pressure of their dad's boyfriend tagging along. But maybe you could keep an eye on them? With Drew of course." Elvira gave him a look as if to say it was silly of him to think she wasn't going to do that already. They said their goodbyes and another hug before he apparated away and she was left wondering where her other friends were hiding.

Quote:

So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                  My accidental happily ever after
                                                  The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter
                                                  I must admit you were not a part of my book
                                                  But now if you open it up and take a look
                                                  You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕌𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Izzy walked through the barrier with her mum and brothers in tow. She was excited for the new year for two reasons. One, because she was finally going to go to Hogwarts, and two, because she was going to be able to get away from Will and Jack and find someone that wasn't going to torment her all the time. Okay, so she was being a bit overdramatic, but her brothers tended to be annoying. Like, really annoying. And got into trouble all the time. And well, okay, she loved them, but there were times they grated on her nerves and... She shook her head and reminded herself that she was not trying to persuade herself that she hated her brothers. She just didn't like half the things they did. Which, speaking of her brothers, they were each getting their own tearful separation from their mum, and Izzy looked over and gave her mum a big hug. "It's not like we won't see you at school. You're probably going to be going to all sorts of meetings with professors because of Will and Jack anyway." She stuck out her tongue good-naturedly at her brothers, but gave Tanna one last hug before she pulled away. "I'm going to see if I can find someone to ride with. See you at school, Mum!"

She started walking off before she got the sudden urge to cling to Tanna and instead started looking for people to talk to. Most of the people here were saying farewell to their parents and meeting up with friends, but she wasn't having much luck finding someone by themselves. Fixing her face in a look of determination, she approached a group of three, two who looked her age and another that was older, deciding that she was going to introduce herself anyway. Hey, ice breaker, and if they didn't want her to be around, they'd tell her to bugger off. "Hi! I was looking around to see if I could find someone other than my brothers to ride with, and figured hey, we could ride together if you want. I'm Isabella Hawthorne, but you can call me Izzy. If you don't want to ride with me, that's cool, you can just tell me to bugger off and I'll go find someone else to pester."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, might as well try and find friends, they don't come finding you.
                                                  OOC:

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So when you were here I had no idea
                                                  You the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So now it's so clear, I need you here always

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher sighed slightly at Chrys and her not-so-subtle attempts to hover over him, insisting to his eldest sister that he'd be fine if she went to find her friends. Truth be told, he wasn't keen on being alone since odds were fair that if Byron and Blair saw him, they'd sit with him. They didn't know anybody else, and could only stand each other's company so much, after all. Add in the fact that they weren't very social and he was more than a little worried he'd get stuck with them. Still, he didn't need Chrys on top of him until she had to go to the prefect car. At least Finny knew when to back off, he thought faintly. Then again, she knew as well as him how their older sister could be.

spaceHe had less than zero desire to spend any extended time with them, and so he pulled his knit cap tighter over his turquoise hair, hoping to avoid their notice. He didn't spot them just yet, but it was unlikely that they wouldn't arrive soon if they hadn't already. Their father hated tardiness, after all.

spaceWith that thought in mind, and his hat firmly in place, Sher pushed his trolley, intent on getting away from the entrance and into the middle of the crowd, where he could hopefully escape notice. His eyes scanned the crowd, hoping to spot one of his friends. Thus far, he was having no luck at that endeavor, and he sighed wistfully. Hiding his hair might protect him from the twins, but it also made him harder to spot for his friends. Well, at least they were all used to his hats. Maybe they wouldn't even be looking for his hair.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2040
                                                  wιтн - The Crowd

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mama, Tyler
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Seeing a Friend
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Holy hell he's alive!

Lena walked alongside her mother as they entered the platform. She had said her goodbyes to her dad earlier, and now it was just the two witches. Oliver was nestled under a blanket in his cage, the owl sound asleep, despite the noise of the platform. The brunette looked around, brand new glasses glittering in the bright lights overhead. She looked around, hoping to spot some of her friends, and after searching for a moment, the girl gasped sharply. "Mama! Mama there, that's... that's Tyler! I'd swear it, mama!" She tugged her mother a bit, despite the woman's bemused expression. Chelle had spent a year consoling her daughter over the missing boy, but his sudden return might just be welcome. Sure enough, it looked like the boy she'd seen pictures of, so she let go of her daughter's hand, simply letting her have a moment.

Lena sprinted forward, only slowing as she drew near to the boy. "Tyler?! It's really you! I missed you so much! Everyone did, but... but I did too." She flushed a bit, upset with her flustered appearance. It seemed like forever since she had last seen him, even if he'd only been gone a year. She didn't want to upset him with any questions about his absence, but she also longed to know. She also wanted to hug him, but seeing the cast on his arm, she worried that might cause him pain. She bit her lip, but held out her arms, just in case he needed a hug. She'd always be his friend, after all.

Winsome Fey

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

мσммα, ¢σмє нєяє - αρρяσα¢н, αρρєαя
                                                  ∂α∂∂у, ι'м αℓσиє, '¢αυѕє тнιѕ нσυѕє ∂σи'т fєєℓ ℓιкє нσмє
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

spaceDesi took a moment to right herself when she appeared alongside Pumpkin and Zach at the crowded platform. It was honestly too early for her to be awake, and if not for everything that'd happened over the Summer, she have currently been happily in bed, sleeping the day away. But, for once, she had no desire to be stuck at home. Oh, it wasn't so bad during the day, since her parents were asleep and she couldn't actually see how close her dad was to shattering like glass. But even when he was asleep, she knew once he woke up it'd be the same thing over again, and she was more than happy not to have to see it today. Instead, she wanted to see Nani.

spaceShe took a moment to consider that impulse, frowning as she searched the crowd for her housemate. A year ago, she'd have laughed at the notion that she considered the girl a friend, maybe even her best friend, not counting her brother and Elvira, obviously. But right now she was upset and her whole family was upset and all she wanted was to spend time with the happiest ray of sunshine to ever exist, including her own mother, who had held that title in Desi's eyes for the first ten years of her life. Adalaide Whitethorne was a far cry from sunshine right now, even as hard as she was trying to fake it.

spaceNani, on the other hand, had not just lost an uncle, or a brother, or a father, or anything else that her Uncle Chalmes had been to the people Desi normally sought comfort from. Nani was just Nani, her friend, who would make her feel better by making a flower crown or giggling and not being sad about Chalmes' death, because Nani didn't know Chalmes and wouldn't care that he was dead, except to care that Desi cared. Well, and because she was the kind of person who would care about anybody being dead, but that was beside the point. Desi hadn't even told the other girl what'd happened, not wanting to talk about it over the holiday with anyone she didn't have to. She would have to now, because it wasn't fair to dump her emotional baggage all over the other girl and not explain what was wrong. But hopefully Nani would understand that she didn't want to talk about it and they could find some other way to occupy the day.

мσтнєя, ι киσω тнαт уσυ'яє тιяє∂ σf вєιиg αℓσиє
                                                  ∂α∂, ι киσω уσυ'яє тяуιиg тσ fιgнт ωнєи уσυ fєєℓ ℓιкє fℓуιиg
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2040
                                                  wιтн - Looking for Nani

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 pm
I'm a coward, I'm a freak, the scum of the earth
A liar and a cheat, but I could be so much worse
You could call me narcissistic
You could say I'm of no worth
You could call me the scorn of Satan
But I could be so much worse

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ sixth year │ halfblood

Treva was a bit more happy than she ought to have been about her boyfriend being named Head Boy. As far as she was concerned, he might as well have inherited the British throne. She had carte blanche to do whatever she bloody well pleased this year, as far as she was concerned. Of course, she had no desire to get Garnet in trouble... she just wanted to cause some trouble of her own. "Look at you," she smirked. "Our new royalty." She leaned up to kiss him, and clapped him on the shoulder. "How heavy lies the head that bears the crown?" She was proud of him, in a weird way. Not because she thought being a Head made him inherently superior, but he did try to be fair and she knew he did genuinely care about it, even if she didn't.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

I'm such a sinner, and I have been since birth
Full of greed and full of lust, but I could be so much worse
You say I'm hedonistic and a bit too extrovert
Described as positively sadistic, but I could be so much worse.
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Early morning take me over
                                                  Father, father, father
                                                  Take me to the top
                                                  Early morning wake me up
                                                  Father, father, father
                                                  This is not enough

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hαʟғ-Gσвʟıп || Rανεпcʟαш || Tнιяd Yεαя

════════════════════════

Detch got onto the platform and started looking around. Byuch had muttered something about needing to go to the prefect car, and Detch worried that someone was going to be on the receiving end of whatever odd mood his brother had been in for... Well, Byuch had been acting odd all summer, and even last year too. Detch liked to think that it was because of what he told him last year, but Detch wasn't stupid and he'd noticed his brother had been hanging around less with Chance and more with other people. He wasn't sure, but it seemed to have improved his mood, and he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, though he thought that maybe Byuch's friendship with Chance might not have done much beyond make his brother moodier and crabbier.

In any case, Detch was perfectly content to just leave his brother alone and not make a fuss over it, instead spotting Elvira and making his way over. Scooby of course had grown, but Detch thankfully didn't need to climb onto the dog to find his friend, though he figured it'd be easier. Maybe he should train Scooby to be ridden or something? Not like the dog wasn't big enough or Detch small enough, after all. He waved when he got closer and then frowned, looking toward where Vira and her father had been looking before he disappeared.
                                                  "Hey Vira. What are you doing? Spying on someone?" He was curious enough and looked over. It looked like there were two kids younger (and taller, of course) than him and an older girl. He didn't see what the big deal was unless something was going on that he didn't know about.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Who are they?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey, that sounds like my luck
                                                  I get the short end of it
                                                  Oh I love to be
                                                  I love to be the underdog, hey!

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 pm
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack was pretty sure they could've stayed home and actually walked to Hogwarts faster than getting up at the butt crack of dawn to ride a train in England back up to Scotland. He supposed it was worth it to make friends, enemies, conspirators and whatnot but still. He shared a look with Will who he knew was feeling the exact same way and they both rolled their eyes in unison as their mum started in on them. Like she wasn't going to be there the whole time or something. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Izzy had the same idea and mentioned they'd probably be seeing her anyway due to the amount of conferences about them and really! Get found out for a few pranks here or there and suddenly you've got a ruddy target on your back!

"The accusation!"

"The overall audacity! We would never put such a strain upon our mother like that!" Will chimed in placing a dramatic hand over his chest which his twin mimicked. "Never ever! And the thought that you would think such a thing, we're hurt!"

"Crushed really."

"Devastated if you really want to know..." Their mother stopped them before they could continue their dialogue wrapping them in a fierce embrace that left them literally choking. Finally though they were released and given a final "behave please!" before she took off for a nearby floo leaving them. Izzy, the traitor, ran off before they could even follow probably to find another girl to gab with since Ridley wasn't coming until next year. They stood on their tiptoes and used each other's shoulders to try and jump and look over the crowds to see if London had come yet but they didn't see him, or really anyone else they knew. So it was time for a fresh hunt. Jack pet Beast through his kennel door while Will kept looking around before apparently seeing someone and pointing them out to his twin. They looked about the same age and he didn't seem like an axe wielding lunatic (you could never be too sure these days) so they figured they'd just wing it. They strode over to the blonde boy each with small smirks on their faces before stopping right in front of him.

"'Lo there! Couldn't help but see you were by yourself over here," "So we figured we were obviously needed. I'm Jack!"

"I'm Will, and before you ask yes. Jack did steal my face." Will said with a complete straight face while his brother muttered that technically he had it first since he was oldest.

Kungfudemoness

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Orion and Desi
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure yet...
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate seeing people sad

Nani was excited as always for school. Her mom had gotten a new summer job showing muggleborns all around Diagon Alley, but the Hufflepuff was more than happy to see her mom fulfilled. All in all, she'd had a great summer, even though she hadn't done anything extravagant. On the platform, the girl held her cat carrier, cooing at the spooked kitty within. She was looking around eagerly for her friends, finally laying eyes on Desi. After saying goodbye to her parents, the girl skipped over to her roommate.

Sure, she wasn't certain if they were "technically" friends, she really liked the half-vampire. Besides, poor Desi looked all kinds of bummed out! She looked a bit worried, green eyes watching the other. "Hey Desi~ How are you?" She tilted her head, wondering just why her friend looked less than happy. Then again, it was a bright sunshiney day and she wasn't exactly a morning person. Something inside Nani compelled her to talk to the girl, though, so until the feeling faded, she'd be there for her friend.

Cara MiaKitty

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian hadn't wandered too far when two twins practicly appeared in front of him. Hey, they could have. Magic and all. They introduced themselves though Cian was sure he screw up the names till he knew them better. Even then he could get it wrong and hey it was a 50/50 shot if he guessed. He had a witty retort to thier witty intro. "Hey! Im Cian! Though I got to ask..." He said looking fake serious. Like he was trying to make it look fake "Are you sure Jack stole Will's face or did Will steal Jack's face?" Cian finished with a smirk. He likes these guys already. They were fun!

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Julius Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius was glad to have a lighter schedule for his sixth year. He didn’t need to go to half the classes he went to even if he had passed them to begin with. He now had less then ten classes and was thoroughly happy about it. As he stepped onto the platform he only looked behind him long enough to check on his brothers. Caleb he noted was quick to head off without much thought on anyone else. It was his younger brother Quentin that seemed to stay surprisingly close. “Listen up Quentin. You need to drop your trolley off and then board the train. I suggest finding some classmates to sit with.” He told him.

The first year looked to his oldest brother before scanning the crowded station. “Where’s Aurora?” He asked curiously. “I don’t know. I’m sure she’ll show up.” Julius told his younger brother. “Can I stay with you until I find her?” He asked. The sixth year Slytherin shook his head. “I have prefect responsibilities so once we’re on the train you’re on your own.” He told him. “Okay. I can work with that.” The young boy said. “Well then hurry up.”

Getting their stuff dropped off, Julius wandered the platform. He didn’t exactly have anyone to talk too. Somehow, he doubted many people he knew would want to socialize. Although he would have been happy to see Chrys or even Anandi. He knew he’d see Chrys at the prefect meetings though. So, it would only be a matter of time. Speaking of prefect, Julius wondered if Anandi managed to make Ravenclaw Prefect. She was perfect for the job if you asked him.

With : No one in particular (soon to be Anandi)

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : If anyone wants to interact with Quinn he's open for interaction

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 am
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary's excitement had not worn off and she was still chattering when she paused and heard a polite voice greet them. Mary and Quinn turned to the girl who greeted them. Mary immediately noticed that compared to the two of them the dark haired girl wore clothes far more dressed up than them and she had a very proper British accent. The second was not particularly surprising as they were in London. Most of their classmates would have a British accent of some sort. They were the oddities. Mary didn't mind she was proud of her Southern roots and Southern Accent. She considered herself more American than English anyways. Actually their father was Irish so they really couldn't claim being English at all.

Mary immediately thought the girl seemed nice and perhaps a bit shy like her brother. She first greeted them in French, Mary knowing a little from the Fluery family but not nearly enough to say anything more than 'hello' 'goodbye' and her colors. "Oh no, we don't mind at all," Mary said, her vowels lengthened and her accent a softer one that was full of Southern charm. Mary smiled and said, "I'm Mary and this is my brother he's..." She paused and looked at him.

Quinn's hair turned the rest of the way orange and Quinn said quickly, "Quinn." He couldn't have his sister start introducing him as Quincy her nickname for him. He didn't hate Quincy as a name but it wasn't his name or he didn't want more than his sister using it.

"I'm so glad to meet another first year,"
Mary said, "It's lovely to meet ya. What's your name? Do you know what house you want to be sorted in? Did you grow up with magic? What's your favorite color? Is it green because that green looks lovely on you."

Quinn still orange haired said, "Mary give her a sec to answer."

Mary smiled and chuckled, "Sorry, got ahead of myself. How about what is your name, to start us off?"

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: Mary and Quinn open for interaction}
Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:32 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

Rhett had a good summer and really couldn't complain. Well except not seeing Faina, he would have liked to see his white haired friend. Maybe even her sister too. Her sister was always nice, a little quiet but nice enough. Rhett was pretty sure Faina's sister was a first year this year so it would be fun to see how Faina was as a big sister. Fairly doting from what Rhett had seen so far. Rhett wore his new robes, or at least his cloak over his jeans, not caring about the strange looks the muggles gave him till he reached the platform. Fashion changed so much that he was sure he was trailblazing the next muggle trend. Or not. Rhett didn't care. He was excited about his gift. Partially because his Dad let him keep the money he was going to spend on robes and buy something of his choice. Rhett decided to save the money for now. He was going to make it his birthday and Christmas gift fund for his friends. Rhett tried to see over the crowd but noticed that a good number were still taller than him. Not a lot but enough he had to stand on tiptoes to see over a larger share than others. He wasn't short, he reminded himself, just a hair under average. His sister and Dad were the same and nymphs weren't exactly large so he was bound to be average height at best. Rhett dropped off his trunk and then walked around scanning the crowd and mostly noticing the first years. It looked like quite a few were paired up, so he was guessing twins. This years sorting should be interesting. He hoped a lot of Gryffindors but he knew from experience that all the houses were great. His two closest friends were a Puff and a Slytherin, after all.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:06 am
User Image

( HalfbloodUnsorted First YearMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner pondered for a bit when Dagrun amusingly asked him if there was anything "homeschoolly" about them. Honestly, he didn't think there was such a thing as that, now that he thought of it. "At first it was because we never dealt with typical status quo in the student body like what Arni and Austmar would tell us when they were telling us about what pre-Hogwarts schooling felt like." Donner shrugged but ended up smiling with her drolly tone. He was a bit relieved that Dagrun wasn't as worked up as he was, otherwise it might ended up with him being concerned for her in return. "Not that we care about status quo, so I think you're right." He was determined to be optimistic for this day. Donner would like their day to be smooth and cool thankyouverymuch.

On the flip side, Donner was also glad to be out to Hogwarts because at least he'll have new sights to see. Oh, and Quidditch. He loved Quidditch. Granted many of his family were school Quidditch players- including Pappa, Drew, and Ivar. He wished that he could share a house with Dagrun, knowing that she likes Quidditch so that they can go be a team. It would kind of suck after all if they ended up being in different houses, honestly. The metamorphagus then shrugged if his sister asked him about wanting to take a compartment, "I feel like making friends will be easier if we get on the train, this place is way too crowded." He then paused when a curly-haired girl arrived to meet them. And damn, she has more color than his natural state ever had, given that he was even paler than Runi. (Why did he has to inherit Pappa's paleness?). She introduced herself as Isabella Hawthorne... or just Izzy. Donner was honest and has no reason to say 'no' to the girl's introduction. "Oh, hi!" he said smiling, the pink tips becoming more noticable, "I'm Donner Eide, nice to meet ya. It would be coolio to have someone join our compartment." Donner introduced himself with a grin. He totally didn't mind her, and hoped that his twin can tag along, too. He turned to his twin as if asking if she's up for it, "What do you think, sis?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Dagrun and Izzy
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games