Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up from his glass when Natasha came in. Nodding at her words, he took a drink of his glass before responding. “He’s unpacking some things……things didn’t go particularly well for us.” He said, rubbing his neck as he looked back to the spy. “Now Thanos has something he was after, Loki’s been banished until Thanos is taken care of, and Frigga is in the process of taking the throne from Odin. And Loki is currently stuck in his Jotun form, so no touching him.” He said lightly. “Chaos follows us everywhere.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:27 pm
MDaylus

Natasha seemed a bit surprised when Tony said loki was unpacking, she figured they would want time to relax. Hearing how things went Natasha sighed. She could now understand why loki was off by himself. "You are dating the god of chaos tony. You can't have expected everything to go well, but that does seem a bit much." she stated sitting down.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged at the statement of Loki’s title. He had always seen himself as more trouble than Loki. “I’m just hoping that he’ll be safer now. We managed to weed out some bad seeds in Asgard….and found out one of the people that have caused so many problems for Loki…..the man who was responsible for the deaths of Loki’s twins and the banishment of the triplets.” He said slowly, finding a vicious pleasure in knowing that he’d be punished for make Loki suffer so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm
Ll
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Tony said that he hoped loki was safer now. "Its not like fury is ready to let Loki wander around on his own and there is no safer place than the tower." Natasha stated. Hearing that they had found the man responsible for the death of the twins and the banishment of the other three she hummed. "Anyone important and does this means loki is going to have his kids running around here now. I don't know how a giant snake and wolf will fit, I think Hela will be fine." she questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at the mention of Fury. Like he could really stop Loki and Tony if they wanted to do something. They had yet to have any real reason to cause trouble, but he’d like to see Fury try to control them. “IT was someone who seemed to be controlling the council, and thus controlling Asgard.” And when asked about Loki’s kids, Tony shrugged. “I don’t know really… we never asked about it.” He said slowly. “But I’ve been considering moving us out of the tower anyway…..all of you guys too if you want to. I still own a mansion a little outside of New York. It would give us all some more room and I’ve wondered if it would help pull some of the attacks from the city.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:00 pm
MDaylus

Natasha frowned hearing that the person who had caused loki anguish had been high in power. Her frown continued when Tony said they hadn't talked about whether or not Loki’s children would be coming. Moving to another house, that would help take the attacks away from the city. When did you plan on moving because if you are soon I wouldn't let Loki unpack too much." Natasha suggested.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “It wouldn’t be for a month or two at least. The mansion will take some updating and I haven’t really talked to Loki or anyone else about it, not seriously at least.” He said with a shrug. “I don’t imagine he’ll unpack too much tonight though…..he’s tired, and I don’t think he’s feeling well right now.” He replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Tony stated that it would take a few months as the mansion needed some updates and he needed to talk with loki about it. "Did he get sick up there? Did you check him over Bruce." Natasha stated quizzically.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Natasha’s question. “Yeah….not too long before we left.” He said, trying to figure out if he wanted another drink or not. Bruce took the moment to drink the rest of his tea and school himself. He didn’t like hiding things from Tony, and he didn’t know if he could hide anything from Natasha, hopefully she wouldn’t push if she noticed. “Frigga looked him over. I think it was a combination of magic drain and stress. I wasn’t the focus of everything, and I felt sick to my stomach.” He said, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki
MDaylus

Natasha listened when Tony said that Loki had gotten sick just before they left. Listening and watching bruce she noticed something off but said nothing. It seemed bruce knew more than tony about loki getting sick something loki didn't want Tony to know. She would find out later.

Loki stepped into the room on bruce last statement taking stock of Natasha being there he whipped around to go back to his room. He wasn't ready for the others to see him in his full form, especially when he knew Clint would probably say something.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up in time to see Loki spot Natasha and leave again. Frowning, he slowly stood up. “Alright.” He said, stretching. “Though I do love chatting with you two, I think I should go check on a certain god and try to get some sleep.” He said, setting aside his glass and waiting for Bruce and Natasha to stand. “Hey Nat…..threaten Clint with whatever ungodly torture you can invent if he makes any cracks on Loki’s appearance until we can get him back to….well I guess normal is a word for it.” He added as he walked them to the elevator, planning on locking down his floor when they left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked to the Hal when Tony stood but she didn't see loki but she knew he had to have been there. She stood with bruce realizing it was time for them to go. "Whatever for, we've all seen his other form before." Natasha stated confused. When they were in the elevator away from Tony Natasha turned to bruce. "Spill." she demanded as the elevator began to move.

Loki made it back to his study giving a soft sigh. He had wanted to go to bed and he wanted Tony but he would not interrupt the man. Grabbing the ornate box his mother had sent with him he fished out a potion and swallowed it down.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sniffed at the question. “Well it’s hard to explain right now…..but that form wasn’t correct. He’s in his actual Jotun form now.” He said, letting the pair enter the elevator before waving and hitting a button, sending them to their own floors and locking down the penthouse. Taking a breath, he slowly headed back down the hall. “Lo? Babe?” he called, unsure which room he was in.

Bruce frowned when he got on the elevator with Natasha. When she turned on him as soon as the door was closed, he held up his hands. “I can’t not right now at least.” He said firmly. “It’s patient-doctor privacy Nat.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked quite surprised to learn the form she had seen Loki in before wasn't the correct form and that the one he was in now was. "I'll ask him to keep his mouth shut but I can't promise anything Tony you know he has no filter." Natasha stated. "When can you then because you know I am going to find out one way or another." she stated to Bruce when the man claimed patient-doctor privacy. It only made her more curious.

Loki was hiding away the box once more when he heard Tony's voice. "Tony?" Loki questioned sticking his head into the hall. Seeing the man without any of the others he stepped out.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce crossed his arms and looked Natasha over. “Don’t go poking around in this Natasha.” He said seriously. “This will come out on its own. For now I can promise you no one is danger, not the team, not Tony, not even Loki. Just let this one slide for now. Something happens you need to concern yourself over, I’ll tell you right away.” He said. Stepping out when the elevator when it hit his floor. “Besides, you’ll have your hands fill keeping Clint from doing something that will make Tony or Loki kill him right now.” He added with a small smile.

Tony smiled when Loki poled his head out. “Hey babe.” He said, slowly coming over to him. “Were you coming for me?” he asked gently, reaching out a hand for Loki’s. “I know why you ducked out, but Natasha is probably the best one to introduce your new form to.” He said slowly, looking him over, unsure what Loki was feeling like letting him do right now.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games