Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:08 pm
Blizzard120

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's feeling that." I said, looking back at Tristen.

"Um...uhhh..." Tristen couldn't help but to stare at the floor in a bit of shame.

"It's Blitzle, isn't it?"

"Erk..."

"Figures. Tristen, you can't hide stuff like that from me for long." I took another look at Tristen once again, then gave a sigh. "That's it for today, Tristen."

"But-"

"Thats. It. Tristen." I said. "Go get dried off. Little guy your Castform is, he really knows how to put on a downpour." I said.

"...yes, sir..." Tristen said, walking out of the training room.

I couldn't help but to rub my eyes. "Oi...what makes this so bad is that I can't hold it against him, really. I'd probably be rather upset if I was in his situation, too." I then told Darts.

"I can tell you what it's like, I've got an Empoleon who's been stricken by the Shadow." He drifts into his own memories for a second, remembering the vicious bloodlust that the penguin had struck out at him with. It had been... inhumane, somehow, leaving the Pokemon in that state for even a second, heartless anger pumping through its veins. But other than... the unthinkable, there were no good secondary alternatives than quarantine. "It's not pretty, Blizz, this virus."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"I can tell you what it's like, I've got an Empoleon who's been stricken by the Shadow." He drifts into his own memories for a second, remembering the vicious bloodlust that the penguin had struck out at him with. It had been... inhumane, somehow, leaving the Pokemon in that state for even a second, heartless anger pumping through its veins. But other than... the unthinkable, there were no good secondary alternatives than quarantine. "It's not pretty, Blizz, this virus."

"If anything that Doc said was true, then that would go without saying. Just to double check to see if Cera did or didn't get infected, he decided to go check on the Blitzle. Just trying to get it to where they could get the couple of samples from that thing was a pain in the butt. Tristen HAD to be there just so he could take the electricity in case it thought to shock Doc. The fact that Doc couldn't use Orderly didn't help matters either." I said.

I crossed my arms then looked back towards Darts. "Hopefully, something will be found to get rid of this mess with fair ease." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm
"About that," Cera spoke up, overhearing Blizzard as she passed by and stopping, "I probably need to see Doc again just in case. Had an interesting run-in earlier, and I swear if I go with the idea of testing anything again without good reason, go ahead and smack me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:05 pm
Blizzard120

"If anything that Doc said was true, then that would go without saying. Just to double check to see if Cera did or didn't get infected, he decided to go check on the Blitzle. Just trying to get it to where they could get the couple of samples from that thing was a pain in the butt. Tristen HAD to be there just so he could take the electricity in case it thought to shock Doc. The fact that Doc couldn't use Orderly didn't help matters either." I said.

I crossed my arms then looked back towards Darts. "Hopefully, something will be found to get rid of this mess with fair ease." I said.

"Something in our favor." The Giratina hybrid admits with a nod. "The virus is contained in the quarantine zone, so it's fairly localized for now. How long that'll last is anyone's guess, but maybe someone will have a solution by then. That's all we can hope, for now."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:15 pm
"I'm left to wonder if Ein had anything to do with this. I find it way too convenient that he showed up just after the whole outbreak. Start a crisis, cash in on it." I then looked back towards the door. "Cera? What, did you get caught up with more shadow Pokemon again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:17 pm
Blizzard120
"I'm left to wonder if Ein had anything to do with this. I find it way too convenient that he showed up just after the whole outbreak. Start a crisis, cash in on it." I then looked back towards the door. "Cera? What, did you get caught up with more shadow Pokemon again?"

"Seems inconclusive for now, but it's fishy." Darts agrees, scratching his chin before turning alongside the blue hybrid to look at the Mew, a bit of concern in his red eyes as he regards her. "It wasn't outside the quarantine zone, was it?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Seems inconclusive for now, but it's fishy." Darts agrees, scratching his chin before turning alongside the blue hybrid to look at the Mew, a bit of concern in his red eyes as he regards her. "It wasn't outside the quarantine zone, was it?"
"It was in it. I went there to secure something so we could find out more, and it's somewhere safe where it shouldn't cause any problems. I figured it'd help, and Sol was saying about some way of seeing if there was more to why I wasn't infected the first time before he took off, so I took the chance," Cera explained. "And I'd rather not be reminded of what happened back at Slateport. I'm still not sure what to make of what happened there."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:35 pm
"Were you there as long as you were last time? If so then yea, you might want to go get checked out again to be sure." I said to her. "At any rate...ugh, if anything that is getting under my skin right now is THAT incident. I haven't felt that powerless in a long time." I said. "And that was just all based with what I was seeing for that matter. I can't understand how I could not sense that......whatever he...it...was." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm
Blizzard120
"Were you there as long as you were last time? If so then yea, you might want to go get checked out again to be sure." I said to her. "At any rate...ugh, if anything that is getting under my skin right now is THAT incident. I haven't felt that powerless in a long time." I said. "And that was just all based with what I was seeing for that matter. I can't understand how I could not sense that......whatever he...it...was." I said.

"It was strong, whatever it was." Darts winces slightly at the mention of the monstrosity self-identified as S-22. There's a pause, as if for emphasis. "He punched me through a boat with a flip of his hand and I couldn't even lay a finger on him, not even cooking on all cylinders."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm
Blizzard120
"A bit longer, actually... kinda didn't have a choice if I wanted to get out of there with what I was there for to begin with. I'll make sure to see Doc and have him keep Orderly away, hopefully with less letting it get to my head." Clearly, Cera was still more than a little embarrassed at what she did only a couple of days ago.

After she heard Darts, though, she shuddered. "I didn't get to see all of it. Dunno if I want to, either. You both can keep anything about that thing locked in your minds, I'm not reading either of your minds even if you paid me in Pecha Berries."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:02 pm
"Please don't. Trust me, I didn't regret the Ice Beam last time." I said, staring at Cera. I then shook my head. "Seriously, though. I'm strong and all. Heck, I could punch someone through a wall or two also. But through nearly the entire length of the ship like he did you? I...don't think I'd be able to take that. Not that kind of power. Not that kind of speed either. I swear, I've been training for the longest, and its bothersome that there's something like that around. I wonder if I could ever get that strong, really. Without the artificial crap like that S-22 thing has. But until then, though, I...ugh...I hate the thought of having to run away if he shows up again."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm
Blizzard120
"Please don't. Trust me, I didn't regret the Ice Beam last time." I said, staring at Cera. I then shook my head. "Seriously, though. I'm strong and all. Heck, I could punch someone through a wall or two also. But through nearly the entire length of the ship like he did you? I...don't think I'd be able to take that. Not that kind of power. Not that kind of speed either. I swear, I've been training for the longest, and its bothersome that there's something like that around. I wonder if I could ever get that strong, really. Without the artificial crap like that S-22 thing has. But until then, though, I...ugh...I hate the thought of having to run away if he shows up again."

"We can't fight that..." Darts agrees glumly, his jacket shaking slightly through repressed anger, apparently sharing Blizz's sentiment. "At least not yet. I haven't finished my training yet, and who's to say you're out of tricks to learn yet? I'll bet you have another gear or two to shift yet."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"We can't fight that..." Darts agrees glumly, his jacket shaking slightly through repressed anger, apparently sharing Blizz's sentiment. "At least not yet. I haven't finished my training yet, and who's to say you're out of tricks to learn yet? I'll bet you have another gear or two to shift yet."
"Be good if that's the case... I know Sol already left a couple of days ago after what happened there. I think it'd be better if he stayed here instead of taking off like he's done before, but he figures by the time he gets back that he'll actually be a help," Cera remarked, "Said I was right with what I was saying that night too, even with me being like I was. Still, I'd rather we run if it means none of us get hurt or worse in the process."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:19 pm
"Well I do have one thing in tow that I had worked on. Thing of it, and honestly, its more of a pride thing, as well as a hidden ace in the hole, that I was wanting to save for Miles should we ever finally duke it out like I wanted to. I got the feeling though I may have to use it against that thing. I guess if anything if it does work, then I suppose it could be a safe assumption it would work on Miles as well." I said to Darts. "Not how I wanted to spring it, though." As I listened to Cera, something tipped me off. "...'Sol'...'Sol'...'Sol'...Cera, I never known you to be on a first name basis with him. Its usually you calling him 'Daddy' or something like that. Did...something happen?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:23 pm
Blizzard120
"Well I do have one thing in tow that I had worked on. Thing of it, and honestly, its more of a pride thing, as well as a hidden ace in the hole, that I was wanting to save for Miles should we ever finally duke it out like I wanted to. I got the feeling though I may have to use it against that thing. I guess if anything if it does work, then I suppose it could be a safe assumption it would work on Miles as well." I said to Darts. "Not how I wanted to spring it, though." As I listened to Cera, something tipped me off. "...'Sol'...'Sol'...'Sol'...Cera, I never known you to be on a first name basis with him. Its usually you calling him 'Daddy' or something like that. Did...something happen?" I asked.

"Speaking of duking it out..." Darts eyes Blizz for a second, cracking his shoulders slightly. "I could use a bit of a warm up. Helps with the voic-er... helps me get to sleep at night if I exert myself. Care to spar?"

He nods at the last comment, continuing to stretch, his joints popping as he does so, "Yeah I've noticed that too, bit odd."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games