Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:01 pm
I'd say the head of "The Bouncer"main char looks like Cloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:39 pm
Cybercoin
I'd say the head of "The Bouncer"main char looks like Cloud.

((Well, all three games WERE made by squaresoft... HEY! CUT THIS CHATTER!!!))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:44 pm
Hokai guys. We're drifting of subject. And as for Mr. Cybercoin, I shall add him to the RP immediately. Because he is cool. Just like everybody else in my RP. Because they play in my RP. Bleh.))

As Ra left the hospital, he noticed twins.
"Ah. The Aoi twins, the new Gennins. I'll make them feel welcome," Ra said to him self. He slowly approached the twins.
"Hi. Welcome to Konoha. May I ask what your names are?" Ra asked them cheerfully.

Tsunade's eyes widened in fear. Asakura was sweating.
"Damn it! It's broken. Kyouryoku broke his seal," Tsunade cursed.
"Hokage! We need to re-seal him! We can have him walking around in broad daylight!" Asakura said.
"Damn it! Don't you think I know that!? Where is he?" She yelled at him
"Taiyo-Tagetto no jutsu!" Asakura said as he preformed a string of hand seals. "... Cloud country, Wing regions, Kyuhyakumori..."
Tsunade stared at him...
"Prepare a boat to Konoha!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:51 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Hey, guys, thats freaky that I look similar to that guy the from Deeper Kyo, but I was based on Ichimaru Jin...
I want kingdom hearts 2. NOW!))

((I was right. BWAHAHAHA!!))
[[uses his DOPE (Dragons Of Pure Evil [which are the pwnage]) to smite Sneeze and destroy all evidence of him being wrong]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:56 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Hey, guys, thats freaky that I look similar to that guy the from Deeper Kyo, but I was based on Ichimaru Jin...

[[uses his DOPE (Dragons Of Pure Evil [which are the pwnage]) to smite Sneeze and destroy all evidence of him being wrong]]

((Master of Administration says smiting fails.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:59 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
[[2/3 votes for "The dragons rule to much for that to work" overrules the veto
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:12 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

(Is a dragon, so veto stands.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

[[Pisses off the 5 prime-eval dragons and incures the rath of Daragaz, Treva, Dromar, Rith and Corosis.Muwha hahahahah!! These dragons eat other dragons for lunch!]]  

liz_bliz_inc

O Ren Ishii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:52 pm
"Oh, hello sir!" Umi grinned, holding her brother's hand. Thw two of them bowed to the other person; he seemed around their age. Slowly, they let go of the other's hand, then offered one each to the boy.

"My name is Umi..." Umi began, her brother finishing the sentence, "and my name is Mizu. It's nice to meet you, Mr...?" They left their hands out, making sure to hold out there hands so that he could shake them both at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:21 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

[[Pisses off the 5 prime-eval dragons and incures the rath of Daragaz, Treva, Dromar, Rith and Corosis.Muwha hahahahah!! These dragons eat other dragons for lunch!]]

((Coalition Victory. I win. Now sit down.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
[[s**t eek stare I hate you stare *get's a** kicked by uber-powerful spell*]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:07 am
((Hi guys ^^ I'm bored. Seems like you guys are having fun))

Kenji, who was still unconscious, and his entire body (apart from the head) completely wrapped in bandages. During the fight, his muscles were strained to the limit and were nearly torn beyond repair (to a normal Doctor that is).

After the fight, when the Dragon let go of Kenji's mind, he should have regained consciousness. But... he didn't. The best explaination would be that Kenji was unconscious when the Dragon took over. Kenji should have regained consciousness afterwards, but he still was in la-la land. No one, not even the doctors could explain why.

The doctors kept coming to the conclusion that Kenji is, well, dead. Though many argued saying that he is still breathing, the doctors say that it's just a nervous reaction of the body. Others would say he is in a coma, but then the doctors say that the life-signs on the scanners show that he is not in a coma.

What they don't know is that Kenji's 'with' the Dragon, in his mind. The Dragon was explaining several things that Kenji ought to know and also other things concerning the two of them... they are making a pact.

((Bored and I got nothing else to do))  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:41 am
O Ren Ishii
"Oh, hello sir!" Umi grinned, holding her brother's hand. Thw two of them bowed to the other person; he seemed around their age. Slowly, they let go of the other's hand, then offered one each to the boy.

"My name is Umi..." Umi began, her brother finishing the sentence, "and my name is Mizu. It's nice to meet you, Mr...?" They left their hands out, making sure to hold out there hands so that he could shake them both at the same time.
Ra smiled.
"I'm Ra Tei. I since you're both Gennins... Will you be participating in the night mission?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:38 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
[[s**t eek stare I hate you stare *get's a** kicked by uber-powerful spell*]]

((You should have known better. I'm a Magic tourny player.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:41 am
With Zasumaru safely stored away once again, Mai continued the walk to the store she had started before the whole mess had happened. On the way she saw three people talking. She didn't recognize them, and her curiosity took hold once again. She walked up to them.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games