Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-]DaRkNeSs RoGuE[-]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Veronica and I'm 20. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I'd like to say that I work for a living but I'm currently job searching which is a job in itself. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and we watch Bleach and drink tea a lot. I have quite a few pets which include 2 turtles (a yellow bellied slider named Shy and a false map named Tanto), 2 giant African land snails named Emo and Perrogi, a rat named Skittles and a hamster named Smudge. There's also a stray cat who thinks she lives here and will walk in whenever the door is open =) Other than Gaia I surf Digg, something awful, and cuteoverload.com. I like to sing and read, and spend a lot of time selling Avon. Contrary to some people's belief, not all Avon ladies are old. Currently I'm addicted to Fallout 2 and Guitar hero. I'm here for a good RP that won't die on me and to have something constructive to do with the abundance of spare time I've had since I got laid off. I love to RP and I'm fairly particular about literacy, specifically spelling and grammar, but I'll help you build on your skills if you want me to. Nice to meet you all!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:01 pm

D: Ack! I didnt come here first T.T ...

Well...as you can tell from my username...My name is Caitlyn. I'm fifteen years old, and pretty much I'm addicted to rping. I've been writing for 5 years now, and just started rping this year, so I'm trying to aim to get better just because you feel like you're in a story book and you get a part, it's fun.

More information on me in my profile, but my characters are usually the really bratty type, innocent type, or energetic type. I'm horrible at fight rps, that's why I'm trying to learn to get better at it, I'm best at romance rps.

Senkuro

Cookies Cuteness

Wheezing Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Name:Yuninbo
Where I live:Lowell

I'm basically here for role playing...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:13 am

Name: You can call me Andrew..
Age Depends on who's asking.. I'll just tell you I'm in High School
Location Yeah I live on the East Coast Of the US.

I'm here to improve my skills and range with My Roleplay's..

Teh_Emo_Child

-Writings Within My Eyes-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi. I'm Kasumi and I'm fourteen years old. I love to roleplay, and, that's it!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi. You can call me Daithi. I love roleplaying. <3 It's nice to meet everyone, though I haven't really met many people yet since this is my first post...>.> Oh, and happy holidays everyone!

Daithi Alistair

Osirissassin

Wealthy Hellraiser

9,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi, my name is Elopian but you can call me X because it's in my real name. I love to rp and I want to wish every one a happy holidays.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 pm

I have to habitually introduce myself upon acceptance because it takes me 3 decades to get over my anxieties and actually post something regarding roleplaying. ^^; I’m working on that though. My name is Ninjaesk, Starr is my nickname, and my real name is something I’m keeping to myself, but you are welcome to guess it if you want-- though I don’t know why you would want to o.o; and if you guess it correctly I might be just a bit freaked out.

Once my anxiety about posting wears off, I’ll usually post in one-on-one games, mostly fantasy, but I’ll try any genre if the plot gets my interest wheels turning. I feel the urge to begin rambling, so I’ll end this here ^^;

Wired Daydream

This is Exodus

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:51 am

Hello! I'm NiGHTMARE BULLETS or more often called "Banshee". I don't honestly remember when I joined this Guild, but when I was cleaning out my Guilds I stumbled upon this one and was shocked to see that I have failed to post even once. I've been Role-Playing long before my membership to Gaia and I aspire to be a fictional author so I see Role-Playing as a way to help me work on and expand my writing. Honestly, I like to do any Role-Play that does not involve Cannon's (ex. Bleach Series, Death Note Series, Love Hina Series, ect.). I'll Role-Play with the same general plot if I can make my own original character. For some peculiar reason I have great difficulty sticking to Cannon personalities. I can easily stick with those that I write, but I just can't seem to stick with Cannon's. I'm on Gaia pretty much everyday of the week for a sickening amount of time because I have no real life. ^-^;

Thank you for accepting me into the Guild...however long ago that was. >-<;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello, ny name is Cecilia, but you guys can call me Ceci, or CC. I love RPing... um...*thinks about what to put in post*...

-x-Nivera_Mist-x-

UnquietDreams

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Hey, my name's Cassie, I'm fourteen and from the East Coast. I joined...a few days ago, and I love RPing, mostly as characters with special powers and that sort of stuff. I haven't joined any of these RP's yet, but I put an ad up for my own....Well, that's it!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello, the name's Molly. I live in the south of the U.S. and I'm fourteen. I'm not going to tell you my intrests, dislikes, and likes, because then we'd have nothing to talk about.

Alice_Undead0113

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 pm

I'm Sumarra and I'm just here to roleplay.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Greetings all!

I like roleplaying and I hope I fit in. You can call me Flames for short, because I really added the first two things because everything else was taken, and I hate adding numbers to user names. Bit of a arithmophobic.

Here's to fitting in! And happy new years, all. xd

Master Arctic Flames

Zeelora

1,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey everyone
I'm Zeelora!
I'm kinda new to rp but um yeah I like doing it soo... don't underestimate me.. help me lmao

If anyone want to add or pm me I wont get mad I love to talk to people!!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games