Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:44 pm

Arkanna slowly walked along with Sora.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm

After a couple of minutes, Sora lookes up and sees the cave opening and smiles
"That is it."

Hero sensed something and looked outsidde to see Arkanna and Sora he smiled seeing that they were safe.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:42 pm

Seilene and Sulkrai look out and see them, they sigh happy to see Arkanna come back safely.

Arkanna looked up at saw them she waved her free hand and grinned slightly.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:12 am

Shuicho was still slightly uneasy with the Orion still around. He had offered the stranger to stay for the night. Why does he prefer the cold outdoors. Shuicho was glad he took a long nap earlier. He doubt he would be able to sleep tonight.

Branwen cuddles closely to Zayra. " What did the stranger want?" she asked Shuicho.

Shuicho says " His name's Orion. Apparently nothing. I invited him a place to stay amongst us tonight but he's denied my invitation. Oh well suit himself." she said shrugging.

Branwen says " Hmmm, what's his place in the pack. He seems slightly older than all of us." she notices.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:30 pm

As the other wolves had departed into the den, he walked over to the entrance of the den and dropped himself next to it. He lay on his side lazily and stared up at the sky with nothing on his mind. He just wanted peace.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm

Seilene and Sulkrai look out and see them, they sigh happy to see Arkanna come back safely.

Arkanna looked up at saw them she waved her free hand and grinned slightly.

Sora smiled as well, her long red bangs sticking to her face as she walked into the cave with Arkanna, and stood there helping Arkanna stand waiting for her next move.

Hero watched the two of them, his yellow eyes resting on Arkanna as he looked her over.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:57 pm

Arkanna whispered her thanks and sat down, resting her back on the cold stone wall. She closed her eyes not wanting to answer any questions.

Seilene jumped up and sat next to her
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:17 pm

Sora sat on the other side of her, and looked around the cave.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:59 pm

Sulkrai bent her lag and rested her arm over it, looking at Arkanna she spoke in vail, knowing the situtation to well.

Arkanna didn't even bat an eyeas she quietly replied to Sulkrai and rested herself on Seilene, who lightly ran her fingers through her hair making Arkanna feel calm and sleepy.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:13 pm

Sora looked around again, the all of a sudden she sneezed. Then she looks back at Seilene and Arkanna.

Nutella Mocha

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:32 pm

Zayra, was sleeping peacefully under her mother when she started to have a bad dream:

Dark clouds loomed over head threating rain. Zayra could hear fighting and screaming all around her. It was dark and she could barely see what was infront of her. She smelt around on the ground trying to pick up her mother's scent. Suddenly she found it! She took off in the direction the scent came from. There was death all around her. She could see the outline of her big brother lying stilly on the ground next to her. He reeked of blood. She touched him with her muzzle to get him to move. 'Brother, get up. I'm scared.' She said but he didn't respond. She ran off trying to find their mother. She finally found her lying on the ground like her brother was. 'Momma, momma. I'm scared, what's going on?... Momma?' Zayra cried uncontrolably. She heard a faint voice call out to her. 'Zayra, run baby. Run far, far away. I'll come look for you I promise. Just run. Don't look back.' Her mother said with her last breath. Zayra looked at her mother through her tears. 'Yes, momma.' She said as she took off into the woods.

Zayra woke up crying. "Momma. Momma. MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!" Zayra screamed over and over again.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:45 pm

Branwen was holding onto Zayra when she suddenly running in her sleep, whimpering, and yelled Momma! Branwen glances at poor little Zayra and began licking her. "Sweetie, momma's right here. Sweetie wake up. Your having a bad dream." she continued to lick her softly. "Please wake up honey."

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm

Zayra woke up when Branwen started to lick her and tell her to wake up. "Momma." Zayra said softly. She looked up at Brawen with tears in her eyes and pushed her head into Brawens chest. "Momma." She whispered softly. This was the first time she had a dream about that day. She looked up into Brawen's eyes. "I-I remember what happened that day." She said tears flowing from her eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:58 pm

Branwen held onto Zayra. "Awww sweetie. I'm here. Your going to be okay." When Zayra said " I-I remember what happened that day. . ." Branwen knew Zayra has just dreampt about her past. She had put her past behind her and forgot. "Awww. . .sweetheart. . .do you want to talk about it?" she asked softly and licks her head and ears. . .

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games