Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:59 am
Holding the sword horizontally across his body and drawing out a kunai he throws the kunai at cyber before running up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:02 am
I blocked the Kunai he threw at me and caught it as it fell. He rushed at me and I prepared myself. Blocking his first move.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:11 am
raising the blade and running his finger along the blunt back of it, "Seal of the blade, Shadows of the fiend." Spikelema suddenly picked up speed and passed straight through Cyber before charging again each time passing he does this 20 more times in one second creaing the illusion of more than one of him charging.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:44 am
"Crap, If I was Uchiha I would have no problem with this but this is too fast for me. Okay, calm down..." I thought to myself.

I noticed that some illisions of him were darker of colour. He must be one of those. But i cant hit it because he is moving to fast. I jumped up and formed seals

Katon! Karyuu Endan

A wall of fire shot down.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:48 am
Before the wall of fire had been completed Spike slashed out with his sword while cyber defence was down jumping back Spikelema suffers a minor burn to his left leg. I gotta watch out "Smart thinking if you can't chose one to attack attach them all" Spikelema takes a defencive pose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:52 am
I landed with a minor cut in my upper right arm.

"You're good,. So speed is your thing huh? I'm more defensive but got some offensive moves aswell." I said while extending with Kunai's with Chakra.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:12 am
"well to let you in I like to experiment with moves so I am more of an unpredictable person. The Seal of the sword is new and I am trying to discover all the uses of it. Also I can show you more speed." Spikelema closes his eye's and forms the dragon seal closing his eye's "Dragon EYE" opening them he steps forward. (Dragon eye is a technique that can only be used by Spikelema it enhances all his sences to a rediculous level also increasing his body's limit's so speed, strength, chakra flow, the downside is it drains energy, not chakra, and can cause Spikelema to pass out easily.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:21 am
"Looks like me both like to experiment on Jutsu's"

Sabaki no Genki ! (A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja must make direct physical contact with their opponent, at which point they begin to drain their chakra and physical energy through the palm of their hand. The energy does not appear to be absorbed, merely drained. ) *nods*

My right hand was now surrounded by blue Chakra.

"Come!"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:37 am
"Well then this should be fun!" Spikelema reaches to his fight leg and draws an identical sword. "Speed it is." Spikelema dissapears the reapears over Cyber's head aiming the swords in a double slash at his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:41 am
Cybercoin Ninpou, Chakra Sphere!

A large Chakra sphere surrounded me blocking Spike's swords. He was surprised. I used this moment to attack. The Sphere faded away and I charged at him with my right fist. He barely dodged. I did hit his cloths.

"You should feel the effects of this Chakra" I said while holding my head up.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:45 am
Spikelema seems momentarily shocked before he chagres in again. "I didn't feel it really and you will see why soon" katon ryu kodachi (the swords burst into flame) he thrusts at Cyber with one keeping the other ready for defence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:54 am
The sword hit. Spike grinned but that grinn soon disappeared. As the smoke dispears it reveals a wooden log. Kawarimi no Jutsu. As he looked up, I was below him. I grabbed his arm with my right hand and drained the Chakra.

"Now, you DO feel the effect, don't you?" I said  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:58 am
Spikelema slipped out of his grip and rubbed his arm. "Well that could really do damage if it wasn't for my armor." There is sand all over Cyber's hand. "Well then no-one has ever seen my true speed." the sand falls of Spikelema rising in a pile to cover his whole body. as he steps out he calls "Well as you can see the sand was tighly compacted and that it was heavy here is true speed." Spikelema dissapears and
a sword falls to the ground. my arm can't keep up with the speed if it wasn't for the sand i would be really weak. A scarlet flash passes at cyber aiming for his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:02 am
"********!" I yelled barely dodged it.

This isn't good. This guy is too fast. But there's gotta be a downside to all the speed. For now.....I somehow need to dodge to find out that weakness. I thought to myself.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:09 am
Another crymson swing and an arch of fire a blade dances in the air all around Cyber as it points in the deliver a deadly blow. I can't maintain this speed my body is about to fall appart. The sword rushes in and falls out of the hand before hitting Cyber the weight of the movement causes Spikelema to hit Cyber and causes them both to tumble over into the tree's as the dust settles you head a whisper of "release" and sand gathering around Spikelema he stands there at guard.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff