Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
she smiles and takes a shower, she gets out and puts on the dress, the skeletons come in and start fixing her eyes, she looks at them, brushing and putting her hair up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:44 pm
*walks in to see the skeletons putting her hair into the healers tears hairstyle* wow, i havent seen that hairstyle since my mom, she wore her hair something like that on special occasions. *watches as the skeletons turn her around and looks at her hair curled up and dropping down in front of her face* dear Necris youre gorgoeus  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:47 pm
she smiled "thank you" she looked at his face "nice, i love it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:50 pm
Arage slowly walked up to the castle, pulling on the rope that rung the bell, a bag in his hand.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:58 pm
*hears the bell* ill go see who it is. be right back. *gives her a kiss then runs to the gates* hey arage. i suppose you came for the wedding. me and lola are just getting ready. *signals to the skeletons* let him in. hes fine. *walks over to greet him* so havent been on any killing sprees lately have you? *pats him on the back* lets go see lola im sure shell be happy to see you.

[oh man i love diary of jane by breaking benjamin its freakin awsome]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:59 pm
[lol] she looked in the mirror and smiled, she walked out of her room, and walked down the stairs "whos here?"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:02 pm
Its arage i guess hes here for the wedding. he hasnt said much. but i thought he should see you one more time. ill leave you two alone. ive got to run and make a few last minute checks anyway. once youre done you can talk to a skeleton and they will take you to the ceremony and seat you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:03 pm
"Hey...I've come to...apologize," he said, his head hanging low. He took out a locket, gold and trimmed with jewels, inside it read: We shall always be friends. "For you," he said, handing it to Lola. He walked up to Necross and took out a dagger, crimson red, with a ruby encrusted hilt. "A necromancer's dagger, in times of trouble my friend..." he said, handing it to him. "Please forgive me..."  

Repressed Memories

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:08 pm
*vincent appears out of nowhere from the dark portal* it's been a long time is Sora on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:10 pm
always forgiven arage. and thank you for this dagger it shall stay as close to me as you are. now its almost time. let us get started. you are in the front row on the right side i believe. with the rest of lolas friends. i took the responsibility of inviting as many people from your home world as possible lola. and arage, one day you shall find happiness, it may not be perfect, i mean look at us, but youll know once you see them.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:11 pm
"If you don't mind, I would like to stand in the back...I think most people know me..." he said, his gave fixed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:16 pm
actually nobody knows you for your crimes. they are actually laughing at you sorta. you remember how you got hung by a girl, yeah everybody thinks your strong but easily controlled by good looking women. they all think that the loveless killer is still on the loose. ill probably find some tortured corpse and use it to cover for you.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:22 pm
(hey gtg guys later)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:23 pm
"Look....my one thing is to never harm women...no matter what they do to me," he said, a little peeved. "But thank you."  

Repressed Memories

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey gtg guys later)

(A'ight, cya later *waves*)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games