Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm
"Well I'm glad the smoke of the fire didn't attract anything yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Nightbane turned to leave but something caught his eye. He looked closely at the dead body's foot and saw shackles. "What the? This man was shackled and hunt down?" Nightbane then looked to see that the shackles had spikes pointed inwards. There was a chain connected to it to the ground where a stake held it in. "It was a trap?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Tomoe managed to reach her room, unnoticed by the guards. She slumps down into the bed and closed her eyes. "I'm.... tired..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Nightbane decides to head back to Valdamt Castle. After a while he gets back and climbs to the top and slips into an open window to remain unseen by the guards. He didn't know if any of them could be trusted.  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:04 pm
"Well almost hunting time, let ope we catch somethingthis time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Tomoe felt someone entering her room through her window, so she got up from the bed and quickly grabbed her sword, but lowered when she saw who it was. "Nightbane...? What are you doing here? Are you feeling all right? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" she asked, crossing her arms when asked the last question.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Nightbane looking out the window jumps when he hears Tomoe. "You scared the...uh. Sorry I didn't know this was your room. I was..." Best not to tell her what I saw. "...just walking. In the forest. I don't really need rest. I am fully rested..." Nightbane knows that after his walk and from the fight he was dead tired but he didn't want to sleep. He didn't want anymore nightmares...however they had started.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Tomoe tilts her head curiously and blinks. "Are you sure? You look kinda exhausted...." she said. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, with her curious, neko-jin nature kicking in. "You know, you could rest, there's nothing bad in admiting that you are tired..."  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Grabs his bow and arrows "Time to hunt." goes outside and starts looking for something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:19 pm
"I didn't say there was it's just that...nevermind. Look you probably want some privacy or something. I'll just leave..." Nightbane starts to walk but his legs buckle and he hits the ground. "Ow..." Nightbane realizes that he is much more tired than he thought. He gets back up but seems kind of dizzy.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:22 pm
Tomoe sighs a bit and shakes her head. "Men... to stuborn to admit that they're tired..." she said as she walked toward him, helped him stand up straight and placed him on her bed. "You need to rest, and I don't want an excuse!" she said, crossing her arms, looking at him sternly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm
Nightbane tried to get back up but fell back onto the bed. I can't be this tired... Nightbane then realized why he had felt so tired. "Shadow..." It seemed he got a little more life in his eyes as he dismissed his shadow. Looking at Tomoe, "Why do you care so much?"  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:38 pm
(I be back. Wow.. this anime convention at Puerto Rico was awesome! Got myself a Naruto Headband!)

Juno stands there, motionless for a while, and decides it's high time to leave. He walks softly to the darkness of the forest, his own eyesight showing him the pathway illuminated. While he walked, he began to recive thoughts. Unlike his own thoughts, filled with fantasy and sometimes unknown idiocy, and of thouights that were from Esuna, which were nagging thoughts, these were surprisingly dry of emotion.

"Juno... don't you wish to feel that smell again?..."

"No. ... I already had enough from that last time.." he thinks, reacting completely normal to this sudden thought. He keeps on walking, reaching the part of the forest where the log cabin is, passing by it normally.

"Oh... is that so? Don't you miss that feeling of thirst... but quenched? What about those times... those good times... you do know you won't be able to rid of it forever"

Juno keeps walking, but begins to sweat a bit. He touches his face a bit, and rubs his forehead. He doesn't find a good argument for that, and believes ignoring it might help him. Not at all.

"Embrace that, Juno. You know that you are under chains forever.. no matter if your master is dead, your curse will be forever till the day you die."

"... Then let it be forever. I can live without it.." ... I hope" he thinks, rubbing his left sidre of his torso, under the chains, making them clang in noise to his preocupations.

"You want to endanger those friends of yours again? Calling them friends.. what kind of excuse are you giving yourself? They will be endangered-" the thought prods, interrupted by Junos sudden outburst.

"I KNOW THAT!" he yells suddenly, gripping his fist over the same spot, where his heart is. He stays there, panting, and looking around slowly, to see if anyone heard him.

Nothing.

"Its fine to keep walking... that thought won't happen again..."

"Try to ignore that feeling.. and i will make sure that you will suffer!" The feeling comes back.

"But .... you're me.." Juno mutters, feeling pain in his head, and can't respond with a stronger statement.

"Know this Juno: This is enough reason for me to do it.... it is your duty... the chains command were made for a reason, eh? Maybe it was.. i don't know... to control one curse you had since childbirth? Maybe it wasn't worth it. You could've died easily. But no... you felt pain. And now you will feel worse pain than ever... Welcome to Hell, my good friend." the thought comes, and Juno gets a feeling he can see himself smirking at him from the dark.

"It's good to see you too" Juno thinks to himself sarcastically.

"Then let me return you the favor.." he feels the thought, and after it dissapates from his mind set, a crippling sensation goes through his body.

"No... not now... " Juno says, his eyes becoming wide, his pale red becoming scarlet blood red. "These chains.... i want them off! I want to die!" he thinks loudly, trying to pry them, but all of this is to no avail, as his skin begins to writhe, and, from all the pain, he crouches on the ground, trembling with fury.

From the moonlight, his shadow starts to writhe and tremble, and long, limbs form around his crouched shadow, and a hallowing blood-curdling yell can be heard from inside the forest, the same sound as a pig with a lower pitch has been killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:39 pm
While hunting his sees the castle he saw last night. "Well just a peek." He calls his shadow and the shadow runs to a wall and waits for his next command.  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Tomoe's cat ears twitch. "What... was... that?" she said, feeling a shiver go down her spine. "It sounded... so painful..." she said, feeling a bit scared. "Oh... my! Bella hasn't returned yet! Maybe she's in trouble!" she said, looking over to Nightbane and frowning slightly. "I'll be right back!" she said, jumping down the window, second time that night, forgeting all about her twin telephaty with Bella, and runnign deeper into the forest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games