Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"what show.." she turns and sees her "oh my god" she said her eyes wide

Max See's her her eyes widen and she shrugs and shakes her head trying to tell her she didnt know how she got there They start danceing and Max stands there like an idiot for a couple of secounds and starts danceing badly
she walks up to the stage "max what the hell are you doing?' she asked and someone pulled her back "hey get the hell off" she yelled kicking them

"I dont know, I dont dont know how I even got here, I never agreed to this!" She get pushed and she is forced to start danceing like them
"that is it" she yelled and pushed the guy away "thats my sister and im taking her with me" she jumps up on the stage "lets go max now please"
Max goes with her some people start yelling "Thank you God, and Im really sorry about this I dont even know how I got here"
"lets go" she pushed through the people "get off" she yelled kicking and shoving some people "she is not your dancer"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she walks up to the stage "max what the hell are you doing?' she asked and someone pulled her back "hey get the hell off" she yelled kicking them

"I dont know, I dont dont know how I even got here, I never agreed to this!" She get pushed and she is forced to start danceing like them
"that is it" she yelled and pushed the guy away "thats my sister and im taking her with me" she jumps up on the stage "lets go max now please"
Max goes with her some people start yelling "Thank you God, and Im really sorry about this I dont even know how I got here"
"lets go" she pushed through the people "get off" she yelled kicking and shoving some people "she is not your dancer"
They make it outside and far away from that place then Max pulls away from her and steps back  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
(Oh gosh... XD sorry my cousin came to visit, that's why I wasn't answering)
{lol its ok there was a tornado where i live}

(whoa... seriously? oo; is everything alright?)
{lol yep nothing broken}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

They make it outside and far away from that place then Max pulls away from her and steps back
she looks at her "whats wrong?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"Im not going back, I need to leave you guys" She said with no emotions  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at her hurt "b-but why? why cant you stay?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"Im sorry, but there's nothing left for me, with you, with them, I cant stay, even if I wanted to" She says as it starts raining really hard and her Eyeliner starts to bleed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{lol yep nothing broken}

(oh that's good.)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"Im sorry, but there's nothing left for me, with you, with them, I cant stay, even if I wanted to" She says as it starts raining really hard and her Eyeliner starts to bleed
"y-you cant just leave" she said looking at her, her hair getting soaked "i-i cant, i dont want you to leave" she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"y-you cant just leave" she said looking at her, her hair getting soaked "i-i cant, i dont want you to leave" she whispered
She said no exprestion on her face "I know it hurts, but I have to" she said not moveing stareing at her  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:59 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{lol yep nothing broken}

(oh that's good.)

nemo looked around as it started to thunder and rain
great wet fur takes forever to dry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
She said no exprestion on her face "I know it hurts, but I have to" she said not moveing stareing at her
she looks at her, holding in her tears "ok then..." she said hiding her emotions "i hope i get to see you again" she turns and starts to walk back, not caring about the rain anymore  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:01 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{lol yep nothing broken}

(oh that's good.)

"dont worry u're not gonna get to dry it this time"
reaches for my sword  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:03 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{lol yep nothing broken}

(oh that's good.)

"dont worry u're not gonna get to dry it this time"
reaches for my sword
nemo sighs
i guess its inevitable isn't it
he pulls out his gun blades and loads in a cartridge with a green A on it
fine if its a fight you want then its a fight you get  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at her, holding in her tears "ok then..." she said hiding her emotions "i hope i get to see you again" she turns and starts to walk back, not caring about the rain anymore

looks at her walking away then heads of the opposite direction of her and wispers "Maybe"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games