Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:14 am
gah! I FINALLY got my computer privlages back -_-;

My parents wonder why I still act like a kid... because that's how I'm treated!!! >.< 4 days! 4 bloody days I had to wait because my room was'nt clean. MIND YOU 3 of the 4 days I've been at WORK so it's not as if I don't do anything on a daily bases... but to take away my computer.. blastfomy! or whatever lol. So if anyone had wondered (im sure you did'nt really) that's where i've been... busy cleaning my bloody room that was'nt dirty in the first place.

and GAH! Sabi.. never ugly! You've got more potential than I do razz And I seriously would'nt worry about makeup... especially when your going to highschool next year. It always seemed to me that people in middle school could never really grasp the concept of makeup anyway... but when you go to highschool you'll find it alot easier to express yourself withought the fear of persicution. I know I did. but anyway I'm rambling on like the old person I'm becomming gah! >.<

bottom line... don't give up on being you because if you bend to please others, you'll be the only person unhappy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:33 pm
Hehehe, My parents, to do that, would have to clean my room to prevent me from using the internet! Always have a backup I say xd

But I seriously do need to clean my room.  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:39 pm
yes you do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:15 pm
well a bit of an update- his case was overturned. i dont have to pay the jerk 10,000 dollars. and we are filing animal cruelty, its not right to kill an entire den of fox's.  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:54 pm
But I plan to clean it during my holidays.... but I've said that many a time before.... sweatdrop

@Fire_Fox25, that's good news. I hope you win the case of animal cruelty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:03 pm
You should see my room. Heh..it's not so much that there is junk all over the floor...but I have an old cat and she vomits all over the floor and then tracks kitty litter and sheds off large hunks of fur.  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Zella L.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:07 pm
Fire_Fox25
well a bit of an update- his case was overturned. i dont have to pay the jerk 10,000 dollars. and we are filing animal cruelty, its not right to kill an entire den of fox's.

biggrin biggrin biggrin Hooray! What that guy did is totally inexcusable. But I think that if he's not filing a case against you, you shouldn't file one against him. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:28 pm
Relationships are crazy. I just want everyone to know that if/when I ever do become single again, I'm 80% sure I'm staying that way, at least for a year or two. And even after that, any that I'm involved with will probably be poly. >_< *flops* Don't ask. (Or if you do, do it via PM or IM. Not here.)  

Lloxie

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:10 am
I'm graduating today ninja

Felt like making sure everyone knew  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:50 am
Sakiimi
gah! I FINALLY got my computer privlages back -_-;

My parents wonder why I still act like a kid... because that's how I'm treated!!! >.< 4 days! 4 bloody days I had to wait because my room was'nt clean. MIND YOU 3 of the 4 days I've been at WORK so it's not as if I don't do anything on a daily bases... but to take away my computer.. blastfomy! or whatever lol. So if anyone had wondered (im sure you did'nt really) that's where i've been... busy cleaning my bloody room that was'nt dirty in the first place.

I've already tried that logic with my mom, didn't go anywhere. At least I do something, I have a job. Which I spend about 12 hours at on Saturdays. My siblings do pretty much nothing, but as long as they've done some half-assed chore around the house they're fine with my mom. She won't even get my brother to pay me gas money he owes me from driving my van. I know he can afford it, he just bought concert tickets! Sure, mom payed me for it, but it should be his responsibility and gas wasn't the only thing he owes me money for.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:00 pm
Sirus Jin

Yay! ^.^ Congrats!

And to the rest of you, lets just say there are some pros and cons to not being a kid anymore. Biggest pro is not having to worry about your parents grounding you. xd Biggest con, you have to get a damn job. crying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Yay! ^.^ Congrats!

And to the rest of you, lets just say there are some pros and cons to not being a kid anymore. Biggest pro is not having to worry about your parents grounding you. xd Biggest con, you have to get a damn job. crying
And then there are the inbetweeners. Old enough not to have to worry about being grounded, punished with things like having privilages taken away, but still free from the dreaded job. blaugh  

Krissim Klaw

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:01 pm
Fire_Fox25
eek cry why...why would somebody do that?!?

@Lloxie: I kinda know how you feel... allthough I hadn't planned things the way they happened... but I'm in a poly now xp *loves doomie and ome to pieces*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:02 pm
Terra Omalley
Fire_Fox25
eek cry why...why would somebody do that?!?

@Lloxie: I kinda know how you feel... allthough I hadn't planned things the way they happened... but I'm in a poly now xp *loves doomie and ome to pieces*

Sometimes things just happen that way. I'm happy for you all ^_^  

Af Mas

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:42 pm
Moves:
Because lately I'm feeling a bit alienated and I've been wondering if this is why...

about the whole 'alter ego' thing.... INITIALLY the only reason I made him was to explore being a male character not a female. I wanted to start fresh and see what it was like to be new again. I never really intended for it to escilate to a state of being used as a prop boyfriend for Wasabi's character. Alexi IS a part of me. He IS my male half. I did not make him for the reason he got used.

so I am sorry that what happened happened. I personally never ment to hurt or decieve anyone. If I hurt anyones feelings I'm truly sorry. If I made anyone angry, I am sorry. I only wanted to have fun but it turned out being a painful thing. Sakii wanted to pull a Binki/Sabi thing is all. But it's all good.

Again I'm sorry. Please don't be mad anymore... I'm lonely  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games