Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm
"You didn't turn me down..." He said with a sigh. "You should have your life back...mine's not important. If I can save yours...than maybe I could say in Hell one day that I did something with the meaningless life I had. I am not leaving...and I couldn't even be said to have been a friend. I haven't done anything but complain and fail. Nothing more..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:26 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Much better I screwed with mine like 3 days ago XD)
"I Didnt know them" She still stare's at the Moon
kinda like me but i got a new family just minus a mom

"Ive never Had a Family, I Raised Myself and Worked Hard..." Her Bright Green eye's Glowed in the Moonlight
i was taken in by a lion when i was near dead after the whole slave trade thing

She starts Giggling "A Lion?" She tries to stop "Im sorry..."
whats so funny about it?..hes an anthropamorph like me what should it matter me being a wolf and him being a lion and his daoughter being an lioness?

"Im Sorry it sounded Funny" She stops Giggling and looks at the Moon She gets up and starts walking  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm
she smiles softly "come on, i have something to do for my spider friend, then ill go back with you to help do whatever with my father" she looks at him "ill try not to die, i promise" she sighs "even if i wish" she thought, she turned around and spotted frankie "alright my spider friend, lets go" she starts walking then spotted kat and tal "huh"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 pm
He smiled weakly. "Okay...I'll come." He realized he needed rest. This would give him some time he thought, before he would sacrifice himself.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Ive never Had a Family, I Raised Myself and Worked Hard..." Her Bright Green eye's Glowed in the Moonlight

whats so funny about it?..hes an anthropamorph like me what should it matter me being a wolf and him being a lion and his daoughter being an lioness?

"Im Sorry it sounded Funny" She stops Giggling and looks at the Moon She gets up and starts walking
i still dont understand how though
tal stared at a star  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:36 pm
"Hey Tal" she yelled out to them "You seen Frankie?"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal stared at a star

She Stumbles a Bit and Falls on her Knees "I have a weird sense of Humor" She gets up Again Trying to keep her Balance and she started walked again Towards The Woods "Come on lets go for a walk"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Kratos remembered the banquet as he quickly hid in the shadows.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal stared at a star

She Stumbles a Bit and Falls on her Knees "I have a weird sense of Humor" She gets up Again Trying to keep her Balance and she started walked again Towards The Woods "Come on lets go for a walk"
tal stands up and walks with her
i can tell that now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
sorry i havnt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sorry i havnt
"oh.." she thinks "i saw him earler, where did he go" she whispered "oh and its nice seeing you again" she said and smirks, she smiles shaking her head, she was glad she was hiding in the shadows so he couldnt see how she looked now, she sighs and looks around "where could he be?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal stared at a star

tal stands up and walks with her
i can tell that now

She Stumbles again and Lands on one Knee she gets up and walks again "Yeah, I wish My Energy would return already, My knee's are starting to Bleed"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Stare at her For a while Guys lol
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image
lolz nice XDD  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

no those are one of those screaming things arnt they i swear to god those give me heart attacks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games