Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Shun blinked when she said they were being hunted then blinked more when he saw Ed. "Ed?? What are you going here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 pm
keira still hid behind shun looking at him  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm
"hunted? please... my *hunts* are only on tuesdays... but that doesent matter anyway" ed said "oh...cant i come and see an fried once in a while when he enters the forest?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:16 pm
keira relaxed slightly but still stood behind shun  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:18 pm
A high pitched whinney broke through the forest before a powerful black charger horse galloped through the overgrowth of the wilds of the forest. Yumari, aged slightly, with longer hair and a grace before unknown to even him unsheathed a sword before letting out a whistle, calling for Vincent and his pack. A huge black wolf, about the size of a tall draft horse plunged through the forest, shredding the underbrush and tearing up roots. His very surged with the urge to defend his birth mother. He let out a mighty howl and four other wolves, smaller and yet just as fast darted about the forest, surrounding the group. He barked and growled and the other wolves stared intently at him and then seemed to nod before returning to attention. Vincent let out a growl and walked forward, his red eyes shimmering with wetness. He forced his feral side back and transformed, garb forming over his pale lean form. He too had grown; no longer a child turned but a full fledged leader, with scars to prove it. Jagged scars ran across his forehead, forming an X on the bridge of his nose. His hair was pulled back in a tie exept for his bangs wich hung freely.

"Mother... Mother... I missed you so much!"

He ran across the gap, before wrapping his arms around his mother, holding her protectivly close, staring at Ed with contempt.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Ed passed his hand in front of his face, changing it to an equal copy of keira's, "would you fell beter talking to yourself?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm
"vincent? oh vincent it is you."she yelled huging him "ive missed you so much and its alright hes a friend of shuns you can relax" she hadnt heard what ed had said or seen what he had done  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm
"what the..." ed said, before returning to his real apearance, he then looked around, whistling "why am i involved in this?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm
notingles
Ed passed his hand in front of his face, changing it to an equal copy of keira's, "would you fell beter talking to yourself?"

((technicly thats a copy of two peoples faces yuki and keira cuz there twins lolz))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm
((but still... it was her face no less, you can be twin all you want, but after some years you arent mirror-like anymore))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:28 pm
"Cause you basically acted like you were on the hunt." Shun stated then smiled as he looked at Vincent. "Wlacome back Vincent and oh! This is Ed by the way." HE said as he pointed to Ed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 pm
notingles
((but still... it was her face no less, you can be twin all you want, but after some years you arent mirror-like anymore))

((thats not nessisarily true smome twins look exactly alike there entire life))  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:32 pm
"please... on the hunt, when my pray think he felt something in the air he fells my toxin stoping their organs... give then eigh seconds and they die due brain failiure"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm
"Ed, you really need to stop givign me these images in my head." Shun said as he pictured what Ed said and shivered at the thought.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 pm
"why, it isint nasty or anything, the person just falls on the ground... and some very rare times have iolent convoulsions... and scince my poiison is unique for myself there is no antidote"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games