Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
"vincent? oh vincent it is you."she yelled huging him "ive missed you so much and its alright hes a friend of shuns you can relax" she hadnt heard what ed had said or seen what he had done

"Oh... Mother, I have so much to tell you! I met a pack of werewolves, and I met a small clan of Vampires, and oh there is so much to tell! I'm so sorry I left all of a sudden! I couldn't control myself at night, but now I can! And I'm brothers with the wolf-folk of the north! And.... I'm kind of, King of the Wolf tribe of the west."

Yumari laughed at Vincent's nervousness and dismounted from the horse before walking over to Keira and held her in a friendly embrace.

"It is good to see you again, Keira. It's been too long from home for this neko. Unfortunatly Vincent must commit to the Wolf tribe, and as such he must find a mate before the passing of the blessed moon, or the blue moon."

Vincent visably tensed at that and let out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm
"Again. Stop eng me out!" Shun said as he slightly glared at Ed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

((me be going now... *falls and sleeps in the hell hole*))  
she looked at vincent "i want you to tell me all about it after a show you guys a surprise" she said then keira huged yumari tightly "i missed you"
((imma bring seirra back now she hasnt been seen since she met vincent lolz))
seirra wandered through the eastern woods when she heard talking and she imedatly tirned into her tiger form and walked twords the noise quietly tring to sneek up on the people she had goten slightly older in the time vincent was gone  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 pm
((makes an last effort)) "ed disapeared into the night, an voice is heard by seirra, coming from right behind her "sneaking up on me is too hard to make any diference,."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 pm
notingles
((me be going now... *falls and sleeps in the hell hole*))

(KK night)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Vincent heard the soft rustle as the tigress stalked. His crimson eyes caught a flicker of movement and watched for a second before turning back to Yumari and Keira.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm
seirra ran she was still in her tiger form ed had scared her. she ran right into vincent almost knocking him over she recognised him he was the boy alot like her she backed away slowly  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Vincent let out an 'oof' as the tigress landed on him. His strength from his mixed kept him from falling. His eyes stared at Seirra before a light seemed to flick on and he hugged her.

"Seirra! Oh I fear I almost forgot you!"

He let out a whine involenterily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm
keira looked at him strangly wonderin who the tigress was

seirra turned into her neko form she huged him back "hello vincent, its been a long time" she said smiling  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Vincent smiled and looked at his mother before smiling happily at his friend.

(I don't feel like continuing tonight.... Juices fading.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 pm
((awww will you be on tomarow??))
keira smiled then she looked at yumari "so what were you up to while you were away?"
seira let go of vincent her golden eyes sparkling "how've you been?"  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 pm
(I'll try!)

Yumari smiled and stretched. It would be easier to tell you tomorrow, when the new dawn is upon us.

Vincent smiled before shrugging and rolling his eyes. "Ya know, the usual, traveling, learning, fighting to the against a wolf fourty years my senior and winning with just a couple of scars."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm
((ok try hard and if so get on early))
keira nodded
seirra lifted her hands and ran them along the scars on his face and they dissapeered "it didnt seem right to leave those scars on such a handsome face" she said laughing  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm
"scaredy cat" ed comented, apearing out of nowere in the middle of the clearing, his eyes only an thin line, resenbling a viper  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games