Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:34 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku
*becomes a towering raging informum of dragonic power and might. Easly dwarfing all in his mass* I'm angery, anf there is nothing that can stop the rage, as I spew flame apon the gaian world, and make them pay for having to wait so long to get on!!!!!! I'm not gonna rest till I have my reveng.... *falls asleep*
*poors bucket of cold water over you* hey now, if you destroy gaia, they'll have to do more updates...

*becomes chibi, and looks upa t you with big sad eyes* Sniff
*glomps!*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:35 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku
*becomes a towering raging informum of dragonic power and might. Easly dwarfing all in his mass* I'm angery, anf there is nothing that can stop the rage, as I spew flame apon the gaian world, and make them pay for having to wait so long to get on!!!!!! I'm not gonna rest till I have my reveng.... *falls asleep*
*poors bucket of cold water over you* hey now, if you destroy gaia, they'll have to do more updates...

*glomps!*
and on that note, the fear of fish makes me flee. good night.  

Twilight of Sorrow

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:36 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

G'night ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:37 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*
fish scream wtf  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:39 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

Meow.

Say, what things are you planign to sell?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

Meow.

a blue yakata, studded collar, bunch of shirts.  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:42 pm
*sits on the floor and grawns on own tail*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:44 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

Meow.

don't think I have any shirts I'm after. darn, I wanted to help you get rid of em  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:44 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

Meow.

don't think I have any shirts I'm after. darn, I wanted to help you get rid of em
hmm brb taking pic of items  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:45 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Twilight of Sorrow
Sura Tokaniku

*glomps!*

Meow.

hmm brb taking pic of items

kk  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:50 pm
boy stuff ir selling

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:56 pm
Well I'm off, gonna go catch some Z's. Night night ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:03 pm
Viraana
boy stuff ir selling

User Image

I'd only be after the dancer bottem, and the romani glasses, but I don't have much I can spare.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:04 pm
DoomNeko
Well I'm off, gonna go catch some Z's. Night night ^^

G'night  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:13 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
boy stuff ir selling

User Image

I'd only be after the dancer bottem, and the romani glasses, but I don't have much I can spare.
*shrugs* well there , there when you want them. i normaly pricee 500 lower then the shop prices so razz u save alot  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games