Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:19 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
boy stuff ir selling

User Image

I'd only be after the dancer bottem, and the romani glasses, but I don't have much I can spare.
*shrugs* well there , there when you want them. i normaly pricee 500 lower then the shop prices so razz u save alot

the bottems would cause me all my gold alone O.o why the heck dose a skimpy tong cost so much? I could run down to joe ann's, and make pants cheaper. (I didn't calculate the gold to doller differnce, I've only saying)

If I were to price things in real money, I'd say roughly 1K is around a doller. making 10K around 100 or something. So.... 6 bucks for a tong? yeah, I can get pants for less. and 150 dollers for a shirt of belts?... no that seems about right. Belts are pricey O.o I tryed to do that belt thing like I think Cloud had in Kingdom hearts, with the two hunging on the one side, and one on the other. I also plan to make Lulu's Belt skirt, dress thing. ^.^ Yay belts

-relises he's rambling, and shuts up-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:22 pm
lol all new items always cost alot =/  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 pm
you can have the thong for 5k oO;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:32 pm
Viraana

As much as I love to run around in just that, I have to pass. I'm not sure if I'm buying some jack crap, or the belt top, or two letters for this month, one for my mate, and myself.

O.o wait, the romoni glasses are a sex based item? what the hell? You know, they have the stupidest things that can and cannot be bi. I've nearly come to terms, that Gaia has somethign againced Cross dressing, but what's cross dressy about sunglasses? "Oh my gwad! That chicks wear'n romoni glasses. What a perv!" scream I'm having a mental brake down.... please hold as I reboot........... -damn windows 2K pro-

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

As much as I love to run around in just that, I have to pass. I'm not sure if I'm buying some jack crap, or the belt top, or two letters for this month, one for my mate, and myself.

O.o wait, the romoni glasses are a sex based item? what the hell? You know, they have the stupidest things that can and cannot be bi. I've nearly come to terms, that Gaia has somethign againced Cross dressing, but what's cross dressy about sunglasses? "Oh my gwad! That chicks wear'n romoni glasses. What a perv!" scream I'm having a mental brake down.... please hold as I reboot........... -damn windows 2K pro-
lol ya gaia is stupid with it's gender items ><  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:43 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

Now don't say that, after all, women can wear pants. Now that's something speacal. After all, pants are a male's artical of clothing. just like thongs, and skirts, are for women. Oh wait, there is a male thong, but no skirts? GODS I'M RANDOMLY PISSED AGAIN..........

hmm <.< mood swings. *chacks his tampon* not pms. >.> wonder if the planets are alined?

O.o this is odd, I want to yell, and brake stuff. I'm liek tottly out of my norm here. wonder if I should leave, befor I slaughter the inocent? <.< >.> I can feel the damn horns spout, and the rage deep inside.

any ideas why I'm so pissy right now?

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:48 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

Now don't say that, after all, women can wear pants. Now that's something speacal. After all, pants are a male's artical of clothing. just like thongs, and skirts, are for women. Oh wait, there is a male thong, but no skirts? GODS I'M RANDOMLY PISSED AGAIN..........

hmm <.< mood swings. *chacks his tampon* not pms. >.> wonder if the planets are alined?

O.o this is odd, I want to yell, and brake stuff. I'm liek tottly out of my norm here. wonder if I should leave, befor I slaughter the inocent? <.< >.> I can feel the damn horns spout, and the rage deep inside.

any ideas why I'm so pissy right now?
lol everyone is having mood swings today i my self is anoyed at nothing O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:57 pm
Viraana

I don't even feel like seting my colour no more, AND WINAMPS PLAYING THE WORST SONGS FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!! grrrrrrr. damn thing. I like thoughs songs, but they are seasonal. Meaning, wrong mood, wrong season. >.> guh, I feel like an a** right now v.v  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:58 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

I don't even feel like seting my colour no more, AND WINAMPS PLAYING THE WORST SONGS FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!! grrrrrrr. damn thing. I like thoughs songs, but they are seasonal. Meaning, wrong mood, wrong season. >.> guh, I feel like an a** right now v.v
*glomps* it's ok ^^ and pooo i have just gone through every shop and no female shirt goes with these pants XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:05 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

*glomps* it's ok ^^ and pooo i have just gone through every shop and no female shirt goes with these pants XD

damn annoying that. f... stupided gaia and it's limitations. AND DAMN THIS JUMPING BACK LIKE TEN PAGES AFTER EACH POST ><

oy. I need a stress reliver right now, but I have no door to door Johovas to feed on. And I think the salesman have been avoiding my place since that stopped coming back out. Damn wall needs blood, somethings back there, but if the wall stays wet, it can't get out. Only blood can keep it at bay. Damn basterd. I'll get it one day, and it will have to face a pissed off Nny.

<.< bunny head's talking. I'm not a cananable..... guess I did eat that guy....and them too..... I can't help it, christians taste good

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:07 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

damn annoying that. f... stupided gaia and it's limitations. AND DAMN THIS JUMPING BACK LIKE TEN PAGES AFTER EACH POST ><

oy. I need a stress reliver right now, but I have no door to door Johovas to feed on. And I think the salesman have been avoiding my place since that stopped coming back out. Damn wall needs blood, somethings back there, but if the wall stays wet, it can't get out. Only blood can keep it at bay. Damn basterd. I'll get it one day, and it will have to face a pissed off Nny.

<.< bunny head's talking. I'm not a cananable..... guess I did eat that guy....and them too..... I can't help it, christians taste good

User Image
sweatdrop i hate the page jump thing to..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:13 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

User Image
sweatdrop i hate the page jump thing to..

Well, I just blow up AIM with my Gundam's Mega Partical cannon, so the nights a totle loss. GIVE ME A VIRUS WILL YA!?!?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:16 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Well, I just blow up AIM with my Gundam's Mega Partical cannon, so the nights a totle loss. GIVE ME A VIRUS WILL YA!?!?

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:21 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X

all apart of my male pms  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X

all apart of my male pms
*hands midol and a beer* o_o;;;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games