Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:29 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Well, I just blow up AIM with my Gundam's Mega Partical cannon, so the nights a totle loss. GIVE ME A VIRUS WILL YA!?!?

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X

all apart of my male pms
*hands midol and a beer* o_o;;;

Guh, my friend on yahoos tring to get me on drugs... not alcohol... but ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... drugs, all drugs, evil!!!!

@.@ if this was entertaining me to no end, I'd gone to bed, or kill some one by now. Salesmen, and Johovas are so lucky it's night here, or I'd be hunting them down, and bathing in their blood

you know, I wonder what cutting yourself is like.... *looks toward his exstansive blade collection* Hmmm, blood. damn it, I'm thirsty now. I need the blood of the inocent.... to bad I'm in amirica, I'll never find a inocent soul in this crowd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:30 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Well, I just blow up AIM with my Gundam's Mega Partical cannon, so the nights a totle loss. GIVE ME A VIRUS WILL YA!?!?

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X

all apart of my male pms

Guh, my friend on yahoos tring to get me on drugs... not alcohol... but ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... drugs, all drugs, evil!!!!

@.@ if this was entertaining me to no end, I'd gone to bed, or kill some one by now. Salesmen, and Johovas are so lucky it's night here, or I'd be hunting them down, and bathing in their blood

you know, I wonder what cutting yourself is like.... *looks toward his exstansive blade collection* Hmmm, blood. damn it, I'm thirsty now. I need the blood of the inocent.... to bad I'm in amirica, I'll never find a inocent soul in this crowd
>_< cutting self is bad.. i used to do it... gonk  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:35 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

User Image
joo confuse me... X-X

all apart of my male pms

>_< cutting self is bad.. i used to do it... gonk

Well, I'm inpregnated with an Alien Queen baby. Unless I open an oraface for it to leave out of, I'll die. Could go out my bum, but that might hurt, they have all thoughs ridgies, and bumps....and...long......hmmm

Holy cockbites, I'm growing a brest.... it's moving.... ah crap *blood flys,a nd the baby alien comes out, hisses, and dashese off*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:42 pm
X_X im so out of it right now  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:47 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Well, I'm inpregnated with an Alien Queen baby. Unless I open an oraface for it to leave out of, I'll die. Could go out my bum, but that might hurt, they have all thoughs ridgies, and bumps....and...long......hmmm

Holy cockbites, I'm growing a brest.... it's moving.... ah crap *blood flys,a nd the baby alien comes out, hisses, and dashese off*
*gives you a alien dewormer* o_o lol this reminds me of a rp a friend and I had yesterday.. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:49 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

*gives you a alien dewormer* o_o lol this reminds me of a rp a friend and I had yesterday.. gonk

Hi, I'm the alien who poped out of Sura, he now in my belly, ironic in a way. I was hunger, so what did I miss?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Hi, I'm the alien who poped out of Sura, he now in my belly, ironic in a way. I was hunger, so what did I miss?
eek *gets out shot gun*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Ever seen the movie "Space Balls"? I liked that scene in the diner.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:52 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Space balls rocked ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:53 pm
Viraana
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Space balls rocked ^_^

Indeed.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skuger Moonclaw

Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

HE had it on VHS, now it's mine, along with everthing he hd, cause we are one, and once my mom dieds. Ether by Ripply, or natural causes, I'm the new queen. not sure why I like orange, but thats what ths colors for. I also spell color like most amiricans do, not the cool way with the "u" ^.^ any one want to bare my sisters?  
Fiice
Viraana
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Space balls rocked ^_^

Indeed.
gah I havent watched that movie in sooooo long Iv forgot most of it sad ! must rent this weekend. domokun  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:55 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

HE had it on VHS, now it's mine, along with everthing he hd, cause we are one, and once my mom dieds. Ether by Ripply, or natural causes, I'm the new queen. not sure why I like orange, but thats what ths colors for. I also spell color like most amiricans do, not the cool way with the "u" ^.^ any one want to bare my sisters?
eek *hides*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:56 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

No sisters for me thanks, I've already eaten. smile  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:01 am
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

No sisters for me thanks, I've already eaten. smile

WE are the Borg, you shale be assimulated. Resistance is futile

You all shale bow to the unholy aliance of Borg and Alien

I've goen from Male PMS, to this, I'm lossing it

shut up you

yeah

who are you?

Meowth  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games