Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- nods walking straight to it - I like fish
"hmmk!" he got her a fish and he took some sushi rolls. "i like sushi. n_n" he wondered if she needed help with eating. cuz shes blind n all, but he wanted to see what she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm
- grabs a set of chop sticks on he way to the table sitting down flawlessly -  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:19 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- grabs a set of chop sticks on he way to the table sitting down flawlessly -
he sits infront of her. "how do you see where ur going?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm
- looks at him - I see with my sences so every time i take a step i can "see" every time i take a breath i can "see" all around me  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:34 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- looks at him - I see with my sences so every time i take a step i can "see" every time i take a breath i can "see" all around me
"oh...wow." he was kinda impressed. it sounded familiar. "oh! you know eddie, right? from the wedding he danced with izara. anyways, he can do that too. his senses are highly sharpened. he sees everything from a huindred miles away. and, he can hear a rat laugh from a mile away. and a can feel vibrations and can predict people's next movments. you two are the coolest people i know! i wish i could do what you can." he said rembering how eddie always beat him in spars.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 pm
- smiles - close but i dont only see now i see past and futures around me  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- smiles - close but i dont only see now i see past and futures around me
"damn." he whspers under his breath "eddie cant do that." he was pretty intrested in Kat right now. (thats so coool!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm
(She cant see herown though)

It comes in handy but never myown - eats -  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
(She cant see herown though)

It comes in handy but never myown - eats -
"how come?" he takes a small bit out of an onigiri.

Racy, coincidentially, was eating in the same place, and she was still pissed at nate for the beat. proof? she was hurt everywhere. but, she hadnt seen nate there yet, so theres time to waste till she kicks his butt for revenge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:52 pm
"doesn't work that way" Kat laughs - "if you don't want a beat down we should go..."  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:01 pm
nate looked at her curiously. "why? i dont se anythi-" then he spotted racy. "yep leaving is a good idea." he took her hand and teleported away after he left a tip for the food. he teleprted them to his dorm. it was the first thing he could think of. he was kinda in a panic, but he was okay now. he sighed. "okay, how did you know racy was there? and how dd you know she wanted to hurt me?" he wondered to remeber if she was watching the fight or not. he couldnt really rember anything from the fight though so oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Racy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Likes:Darker things, cats, blood, fighting, drama, friends, dark magic
-Dislikes:strangers, too much light, being criticized, being abandoned
-Powers: Dark Magician, full Vampire, can fly, and make force feilds.
Bio: parents died when seven, being left with only brother, Nico. he taught her how to use her powers correctly, protected her, taught her dark magic. recently, her brother dided, protecting Racy. that darkened her mood, tone, and vibe.*15 yrs old

Ria
-Dislikes: fighting (unless for training or for friends), the dark, Racy's vibe
-Powers: can fly, part Vampire, can move things with her mind, good magic, shapeshifting
Bio: Ria ia kinda different compared to Racy. Though she is Racy's cousin (not related to Nate or Eddie), she seems like somone net even connected with racy at all. anyways, Rai was close with Nico, racy's brother, and heard of his death and came to comfort Racy. *15 yrs old

Nate
-Likes: Girls, Green, Friends, Fighting/Challenging, always up for a good fight, escpecially if its oversomething. talkative, and likes gum and soda, AND PARTIES
-Dislikes: Boring people, classes, losing a challenge.
-Powers: good at fighting, strong, agile, good aim, agressive and competative.
Bio: well, nate is kinda well known around places. well known? hes talkative, loves fights, likes food and soda. what else? noone really knows. he actually has a secret behind his training and fights. its a secret noone can know, especially Racy. only Eddie knows the secret. *16 yrs old, Racy's cousin, not realated to Ria or Eddie

Eddie
-Likes: long walks, color blue, hanging out with friends, People and getting to know them, and vampires
-Dislikes: people he cant trust, talking much, fighting for no reason
-Powers: can read minds/talk though his mind, teleport things/people, fly, strong, part Vampire
Bio: Eddie is the silent type, yet fun to be around. he doesnt talk to people who he doesnt really know, or can exactly trust yet. arfaid something terrible will happen...again. anyways, he has been a close childhood friend with Nate, everysince they were born. he actually talks to Nate, and even laughs with him. (thats rare...) he only comfterble with people when they try to talk to him, and tell him more asbout themselves. *hes not related to Racy or Ria or Nate, 16 yrs old

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:21 pm
I saw it - she smiled evily - it was rather funny acctually  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
I saw it - she smiled evily - it was rather funny acctually
he laughed with disbelief. "okay." he said sarcasticly as he clean up some stuff off his bed and desk and floor.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm
in the meantime, Ria was getting some stuff at the mall with Eddie while racy finished up her food at the sushi bar. racy went back to the school trained with herself in the gym as best as she could with her wounds. she winced as the pain hit her constantly, but tried her best to ignore them. after a few minutes, she had to take a break. the pain was killing her. not litterally though.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games