Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm
-kat looks around - well your rooms deffinitely not bad as mine - smiles -  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm
angel_eyes200
in the meantime, Ria was getting some stuff at the mall with Eddie while racy finished up her food at the sushi bar. racy went back to the school trained with herself in the gym as best as she could with her wounds. she winced as the pain hit her constantly, but tried her best to ignore them. after a few minutes, she had to take a break. the pain was killing her. not litterally though.

Shun and Kiki were walking around the school and went into the gym. Kiki say Racy and smiled as she waved. Shun tilted his head and looked at the direction Kiki was looking and smiled. "Hey Racy!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
he looked around, "eh, it could be better. but yeah sure i can live in it." he looks around for anything else to pick up, and found a peice of paper from last year. "heh, last year was fun. i remember all the trouble i got into. and how much racy and i actually got along, and how many fights we had. it was fun!" he admitted. "were you there last year or are you new?" he said barely turning his head over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:41 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
in the meantime, Ria was getting some stuff at the mall with Eddie while racy finished up her food at the sushi bar. racy went back to the school trained with herself in the gym as best as she could with her wounds. she winced as the pain hit her constantly, but tried her best to ignore them. after a few minutes, she had to take a break. the pain was killing her. not litterally though.

Shun and Kiki were walking around the school and went into the gym. Kiki say Racy and smiled as she waved. Shun tilted his head and looked at the direction Kiki was looking and smiled. "Hey Racy!"
she coughed out a couple drops of blood and looked up. "hi." she said in a staggery chocky voice, before coughing again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

she coughed out a couple drops of blood and looked up. "hi." she said in a staggery chocky voice, before coughing again.

"Woah! You okay?" Shun said as he and Kiki ran up to her, worry on their face. "Do you want us to take you to the nurse?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

"Woah! You okay?" Shun said as he and Kiki ran up to her, worry on their face. "Do you want us to take you to the nurse?"
racy was half uncautious, but held up her hand, saying "no..no im fine." she tried to get up, but stumbled in her first step.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
he looked around, "eh, it could be better. but yeah sure i can live in it." he looks around for anything else to pick up, and found a peice of paper from last year. "heh, last year was fun. i remember all the trouble i got into. and how much racy and i actually got along, and how many fights we had. it was fun!" he admitted. "were you there last year or are you new?" he said barely turning his head over his shoulder.

ive been here - smiles sitting on the edge of the bed -  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:01 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

racy was half uncautious, but held up her hand, saying "no..no im fine." she tried to get up, but stumbled in her first step.

Shun quickly caught her then sighed. "Yeah right. Come on. I'm taking you to the nurse's office." He said as he carried her in that direction.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

he sits next to her close enough their shoulder touched. "really? how come i havent seen you around?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:05 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

Shun quickly caught her then sighed. "Yeah right. Come on. I'm taking you to the nurse's office." He said as he carried her in that direction.
racy was kinda out of it on the way. "no...i dont wanna go" she said drousily. "i needa train......for..the...fight..." she dozed off sleeping.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:11 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

he sits next to her close enough their shoulder touched. "really? how come i havent seen you around?"

- blushes - i try not to come out much  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

- blushes - i try not to come out much
"why?" he saw her blush, then smiled and looked at the floor. he loved making people blush.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

racy was kinda out of it on the way. "no...i dont wanna go" she said drousily. "i needa train......for..the...fight..." she dozed off sleeping.

"You can trained after you better." Kiki said as they entered the nurse's office and the nurse got busy as Shun and Kiki stood at the sidelines.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

"You can trained after you better." Kiki said as they entered the nurse's office and the nurse got busy as Shun and Kiki stood at the sidelines.
before racy started training, she already bandaged herself up, but it was pretty weak, since she had to fix all the wounds nate gave her by herself. and blood had soaked through all her bandages. she whispered in her sleep. "i, i cant stay here, i have to train, so i can get nate back. i have to get nate back. he did this to me. i have to get him back." then she slept again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

before racy started training, she already bandaged herself up, but it was pretty weak, since she had to fix all the wounds nate gave her by herself. and blood had soaked through all her bandages. she whispered in her sleep. "i, i cant stay here, i have to train, so i can get nate back. i have to get nate back. he did this to me. i have to get him back." then she slept again.

"He did? don't worry Racy. You'll get him back. You have to be at your best." Shun said as he smiled in reassurance.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games