Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 pm
((brb 15 min sorry plz dont get off))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 pm
(I G2G soon)

Yumari blushed deeper and his ears folded back slightly, his eyes seemed to shange color to accomidate his feelings. He scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly before pecking her on the lips.

Vincent bust out laughing by her confusion. His long tendrils of hair cascaded over his shoulders like black waterfalls.  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 pm
keira smiled "oh uh i have a surprise for you and vincent" she said thinking about the cabin she had built for the three of them yumari's golden bedroom and vincents black and white bedroom

seirra blushed of imbarressment "stop laughing at me" she said im a whisper while whimmpering  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm
Shirotora sits in his room qriting in a notebook in a dead language. as he writes it slowly returns to Vampuric words. also his mind and soul start returning to normal but slower then one would want them too.  

The succubus Rose

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Yumari ed an eyebrow and smiled. "And what would that be?"

Vincent smiled happily at Seirra. Lighten up, I'm not laughing at you... What was that? A soft was heard, like a twig snapping under pressure.A black form stood in the distance of the forest, green/gold eyes shimmering softly, like a cat's eyes. A soft growl like purring sound came from it's direction before it stepped from the shadow, revealing a large black dragon, thick based padded feet with a long soft spined tail. Large wings unfirled, revealing taught black leathery skin. A secomd later a bluish silver bolt of fire shot across the forest before striking a creature that died on impact. It's thin spike looking ears twitched softly before it let out another pur like noise.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm
" i built the three of us a cabin with my bare hands and its perfect" keira said exsidedly

((really?!? your using the dragon from how to train a dragon))
seira looked up at the dragon then hid behind vincent slightly frightened  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:53 pm
(He's so cute I can't resist! But it is not Toothless. It is another NightTerror.)

Yumari gasped and smiled before hugging Keira, nuzzling her soft hair and laughing softly.

Vincent frowned and stared at the dragon, furrowing his brows. He growled softly, and the dragon let out a growl. They stared at eachother before the dragon stepped forward. It's ears flicked forward before he inched forward. His wings forled against his back and he set down paw after paw before he stood before Vincent. "KnightTerror."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm
keira couldnt help laughing too she always laughed when other people did

seira still hid behind vincent she whimpered quietly

((gtg so sorry))  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm
ed looks up from the ceeling he was, spoting two hoodlums, ignoring them, he walks up to the next building, scince it had no sobresalent celing part, he started to walk on the wall, around the fourth floor  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Cat sat down on the couch trying to hide her neko ears with her headband.  

Janicetza

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
keira couldnt help laughing too she always laughed when other people did

seira still hid behind vincent she whimpered quietly

((gtg so sorry))

( biggrin )

The dragon watched the group for a little while before he took off on huge black wings.

Yumari had glanced up enough to see the dragon and raised an eyebrow. He sighed and turned back to Keira, kissing her gently on the nose. "I truly cannot wait to see our new home."

"Huh... Well Seirra would you like to be more comfortable, if so why don't we go with my parents to our cottage?" Vincent asked pleasently, smiling down at the neko.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm
"and i cant wait for you to see it" keira said smiling and grabing yumari

seirra nodded once at his questiong still kindof frightened from the dragon  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:47 pm
Yumari smiled and looked at Vincent before he mounted his steed and held out a hand towards Keira.

Vincent stretched and pulled off his shirt and pants and tossed them to Yumari. He let out a snarl and morphed, settling down on large thick padded paws. His crimson eyes looked at Seirra, beconing her to climb upon his thick furred shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm
keira took his hand and climbed upon the hourse siting behind him wraping her arms around his chest so she wouldnt fall

seira climed on vincent and pet his fur "you know your realy soft" she said laughing  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games