Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm
(OK recap on my charicters)

User Image

Kat: likes- nice people, the color green, Get to know her learn more. Dislikes- Mean people, Haters, People that make her angry, her eyes. (Find out why yourself)

User Image

Sarah: Likes- Her husband Ryoji, Her sister Izara, and the rest of her family. Dislikes-Crazy rude people, People who upset her family and friends.

User Image

Summer: Likes- Fun stuff and happy people. Dislikes- cold water, and bugsss.

User Image

Blair- Yall can guess smile

User Image

Damien: Likes- Mizuki, and his sister summer. Dislikes- People that hurt them.

User Image

Danny: Likes- His wife, kids, and brother. Dislikes- Anything that offends his family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:21 pm
((i was grounded for a few weeks, now the few weeks is up razz , so what i miss?))  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm
red 14 the sniper
((i was grounded for a few weeks, now the few weeks is up razz , so what i miss?))

(Red! *Glomps* Welcome back^^)  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
-kat looks around - well your rooms deffinitely not bad as mine - smiles -
he looked around, "eh, it could be better. but yeah sure i can live in it." he looks around for anything else to pick up, and found a peice of paper from last year. "heh, last year was fun. i remember all the trouble i got into. and how much racy and i actually got along, and how many fights we had. it was fun!" he admitted. "were you there last year or are you new?" he said barely turning his head over his shoulder.

ive been here - smiles sitting on the edge of the bed -

he sits next to her close enough their shoulder touched. "really? how come i havent seen you around?"

Because people freak out about my eyes and that sometimes make me mad so its just safer inside

- blushes - i try not to come out much
"why?" he saw her blush, then smiled and looked at the floor. he loved making people blush.

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
racy was half uncautious, but held up her hand, saying "no..no im fine." she tried to get up, but stumbled in her first step.

Shun quickly caught her then sighed. "Yeah right. Come on. I'm taking you to the nurse's office." He said as he carried her in that direction.
racy was kinda out of it on the way. "no...i dont wanna go" she said drousily. "i needa train......for..the...fight..." she dozed off sleeping.

"You can trained after you better." Kiki said as they entered the nurse's office and the nurse got busy as Shun and Kiki stood at the sidelines.
before racy started training, she already bandaged herself up, but it was pretty weak, since she had to fix all the wounds nate gave her by herself. and blood had soaked through all her bandages. she whispered in her sleep. "i, i cant stay here, i have to train, so i can get nate back. i have to get nate back. he did this to me. i have to get him back." then she slept again.

"He did? don't worry Racy. You'll get him back. You have to be at your best." Shun said as he smiled in reassurance.
she mumbled, trying to reply. "but..he was different. it wasnt like him. he hadnt beat me before. it was like...somthing had entered into him. i was scared. i was actually scared i would die shun. i dont ever want to see him again." she admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm
red 14 the sniper

((HIIIIIIIII))  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
racy was kinda out of it on the way. "no...i dont wanna go" she said drousily. "i needa train......for..the...fight..." she dozed off sleeping.

"You can trained after you better." Kiki said as they entered the nurse's office and the nurse got busy as Shun and Kiki stood at the sidelines.
before racy started training, she already bandaged herself up, but it was pretty weak, since she had to fix all the wounds nate gave her by herself. and blood had soaked through all her bandages. she whispered in her sleep. "i, i cant stay here, i have to train, so i can get nate back. i have to get nate back. he did this to me. i have to get him back." then she slept again.

"He did? don't worry Racy. You'll get him back. You have to be at your best." Shun said as he smiled in reassurance.
she mumbled, trying to reply. "but..he was different. it wasnt like him. he hadnt beat me before. it was like...somthing had entered into him. i was scared. i was actually scared i would die shun. i dont ever want to see him again." she admitted.

Shun tilted his head and smiled. "then I'll take care of him for you." Kiki looked at her brother then smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm
((WAH *falls down* arigato Heart and RAWR))  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:27 pm
- Danny silently popped in behind shun silently tapping him on the shoulder -  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

Shun tilted his head and smiled. "then I'll take care of him for you." Kiki looked at her brother then smiled.
racy smiled with her eyes shut. "thank you shun." she dozed off again, but woke up and sitting up right at the sound of someone she didnt recodinze (danny).  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

he sits next to her close enough their shoulder touched. "really? how come i havent seen you around?"

Because people freak out about my eyes and that sometimes make me mad so its just safer inside

"why?" he saw her blush, then smiled and looked at the floor. he loved making people blush.
((....?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 pm
(Welcome Red^^)

"Racy?" Shun said as he turned when he felt the tapping and blinked. "Oh hey Danny. What's up?"

Kiki tilted her head as she looked at Danny, wondering who he is.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:35 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

((....?))

((EHHHH CRAPP))
I try to stay inside because people freak out about my eyes so i stay inside more offten then not safer that way  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:35 pm
Kimoray is lost in the school searching for Tora who went missing last night while they were at the villa. she is walking through the halls with her ears under her witch hat really low, acting timid while she searches carefully. "t-t-tora?" she says softly "w-where are you? k-kimoray is not likeing this game...p-please stop hiding..."  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm
blessedheart
(Welcome Red^^)

"Racy?" Shun said as he turned when he felt the tapping and blinked. "Oh hey Danny. What's up?"

Kiki tilted her head as she looked at Danny, wondering who he is.

You havent trined in a while under me care to give it a try? ill heal her - looks at racy -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games