Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm
racy did the same as kiki and tilted her head. "whos he?" she whispered. she didnt remeber him, but he seemed familiar from last summer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
Kimoray is lost in the school searching for Tora who went missing last night while they were at the villa. she is walking through the halls with her ears under her witch hat really low, acting timid while she searches carefully. "t-t-tora?" she says softly "w-where are you? k-kimoray is not likeing this game...p-please stop hiding..."

Blair pops in - Hey you ok kim?  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

Because people freak out about my eyes and that sometimes make me mad so its just safer inside

- blushes - i try not to come out much
"why?" he saw her blush, then smiled and looked at the floor. he loved making people blush.
((....?))

((EHHHH CRAPP))
I try to stay inside because people freak out about my eyes so i stay inside more offten then not safer that way
"i like your eyes," he looked at them. "their the best ive seen..." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
(Welcome Red^^)

"Racy?" Shun said as he turned when he felt the tapping and blinked. "Oh hey Danny. What's up?"

Kiki tilted her head as she looked at Danny, wondering who he is.

You havent trined in a while under me care to give it a try? ill heal her - looks at racy -

"Sure. And could you?" Shun asked before looking at the two then smiled. "Oh guys this is Danny. He's...kinda like my teacher in a sense."
"Oh. Nice to meet you." Kiki said, smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

Because people freak out about my eyes and that sometimes make me mad so its just safer inside

- blushes - i try not to come out much
"why?" he saw her blush, then smiled and looked at the floor. he loved making people blush.
((....?))

((EHHHH CRAPP))
I try to stay inside because people freak out about my eyes so i stay inside more offten then not safer that way

- she looks at him - really?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
(Welcome Red^^)

"Racy?" Shun said as he turned when he felt the tapping and blinked. "Oh hey Danny. What's up?"

Kiki tilted her head as she looked at Danny, wondering who he is.

You havent trined in a while under me care to give it a try? ill heal her - looks at racy -
she looked at him though one eye, since the other was covered by a patch. she let herself to him. she wanted to be healed fast, so she could get revenge on nate.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm
Kimoray falls backwards caught off guard. "owy...t-that hurt" she looks up under her hat "b-blair-dono have you seen Tora-san...i-i can't find her...d-did she leave Kimoray because kimoray was bad?" she hugs her knees  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm
- danny leans down by Racy healing her wounds quickly - I can  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
Kimoray falls backwards caught off guard. "owy...t-that hurt" she looks up under her hat "b-blair-dono have you seen Tora-san...i-i can't find her...d-did she leave Kimoray because kimoray was bad?" she hugs her knees

no sweety she wouldnt do that - attempts to sence her -  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
((....?))

((EHHHH CRAPP))

he nodded staring blanky at a wall "yep." he may be a stupid and violent guy, but hes not a liar.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
racy smiled and greeted him. "hello, danny. im Racy n_n" she said as she healed. the pain was slowly leaving and she could relax.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm
Tarots appers near Kimoray shuffling a deck of Tarot cards "somebody mind telling me how Tora's presance fell off the face of the earth and from the inside of a guys stomoch in hell?" he continues to shuffle.

Kimoray looks up to him "y-you know Tora?"

"yes of course child, but where is my answer?"

User Image  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
((....?))

((EHHHH CRAPP))

he nodded staring blanky at a wall "yep." he may be a stupid and violent guy, but hes not a liar.

- she inhales loudly - Racys pissed at you, Danny healed her she wants to fight you... - looks at you - please dont fight her  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
racy smiled and greeted him. "hello, danny. im Racy n_n" she said as she healed. the pain was slowly leaving and she could relax.

- looks pained - this is going to hurt - he heals her broken ribs -  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tarots appers near Kimoray shuffling a deck of Tarot cards "somebody mind telling me how Tora's presance fell off the face of the earth and from the inside of a guys stomoch in hell?" he continues to shuffle.

Kimoray looks up to him "y-you know Tora?"

"yes of course child, but where is my answer?"

User Image

- blair glares at him - leave her alone were looking for her as well  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games