Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

((EHHHH CRAPP))
I try to stay inside because people freak out about my eyes so i stay inside more offten then not safer that way
"i like your eyes," he looked at them. "their the best ive seen..." he smiled.

- she looks at him - really?
he nodded staring blanky at a wall "yep." he may be a stupid and violent guy, but hes not a liar.

- she inhales loudly - Racys pissed at you, Danny healed her she wants to fight you... - looks at you - please dont fight her
nate stood up slowly. "why not?" he tried to act brave, but inside he was shaking, and kinda scared. he didnt even remeber that he beat her, abd now she wants revenge. he had never beaten her before, all the times he remembered. he kinda wanted to do it again, because he liked being able to be racy for once. he liked not having to worry about his job hanging by a thread everyday because of the lost victory of a small spar against racy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm
(Have to go now guys....see you tomorrow)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm
Tarots draws a card and gets a shocked expression on his face. "it can't be..."
"what?" Kimoray looks at him confused
"it can't be...." he starts to sweet
"what!? is Tora okay"
"it can't be!?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
- danny leans down by Racy healing her wounds quickly - I can
racy smiled and greeted him. "hello, danny. im Racy n_n" she said as she healed. the pain was slowly leaving and she could relax.

- looks pained - this is going to hurt - he heals her broken ribs -
she winced a bit, but got over the pain. the pain when she had it was much worse than getting it healed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

((EHHHH CRAPP))
I try to stay inside because people freak out about my eyes so i stay inside more offten then not safer that way
"i like your eyes," he looked at them. "their the best ive seen..." he smiled.

he nodded staring blanky at a wall "yep." he may be a stupid and violent guy, but hes not a liar.

- she inhales loudly - Racys pissed at you, Danny healed her she wants to fight you... - looks at you - please dont fight her
nate stood up slowly. "why not?" he tried to act brave, but inside he was shaking, and kinda scared. he didnt even remeber that he beat her, abd now she wants revenge. he had never beaten her before, all the times he remembered. he kinda wanted to do it again, because he liked being able to be racy for once. he liked not having to worry about his job hanging by a thread everyday because of the lost victory of a small spar against racy.

-looks scared - please?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tarots draws a card and gets a shocked expression on his face. "it can't be..."
"what?" Kimoray looks at him confused
"it can't be...." he starts to sweet
"what!? is Tora okay"
"it can't be!?"

- materializes her sward - WHAT CANT BE?!  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:08 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
racy smiled and greeted him. "hello, danny. im Racy n_n" she said as she healed. the pain was slowly leaving and she could relax.

she winced a bit, but got over the pain. the pain when she had it was much worse than getting it healed.

- stops - your done but you cant fight untill you let me train you i can beat anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

-looks scared - please?

he really wanted to trry again. or else he was dead meat. he had to beat racy at least once again, but he really wanted to do what kat wanted. "fine. but shes gonna fight me no matter what. and i wont do anything about it. okay?" he sat next to her again, kind of scared how much hes gonna hurt after this.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

- stops - your done but you cant fight untill you let me train you i can beat anyone.
racy rolled her eyes at his opinion. "fine, lets go." she got up, rippin off the bandages and things that the nurse stuck on her when she came in. she walked to the door, waiting for danny to lead her to where he wanted to train.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm
Tarots shows Blair the card and it is the reversed death card "i was thinking about work and acorring to this...i'll need a resume soon..." he puts the card in the deck and reshuffles "or is it you or Tora...i can't rember which...wait..."

Kimoray holds her right arm up to him and says "pump pump pumpkin..."  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

-looks scared - please?

he really wanted to trry again. or else he was dead meat. he had to beat racy at least once again, but he really wanted to do what kat wanted. "fine. but shes gonna fight me no matter what. and i wont do anything about it. okay?" he sat next to her again, kind of scared how much hes gonna hurt after this.

you can fight in defencse but nothing else please?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

racy rolled her eyes at his opinion. "fine, lets go." she got up, rippin off the bandages and things that the nurse stuck on her when she came in. she walked to the door, waiting for danny to lead her to where he wanted to train.

- taps her and she ends up in a huge gym like thing - ready?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:15 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tarots shows Blair the card and it is the reversed death card "i was thinking about work and acorring to this...i'll need a resume soon..." he puts the card in the deck and reshuffles "or is it you or Tora...i can't rember which...wait..."

Kimoray holds her right arm up to him and says "pump pump pumpkin..."

"No dont"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

-looks scared - please?

you can fight in defencse but nothing else please?
he nodded, and walked to the door ready to find racy. 'thisis gonna hurt."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 pm
Kimoray stops the spell and looks down "yes ma'am..."

Tarots sighs "something big is gonna happen here and it will affect everyone here, Tora is in..." he sense Tora's presance again and it is comeing from the villa. "she's back...at the....villa...i better return now that i know she is alive" he vanishes leaveing a tiger death Tarot card behind along with the moon and sun cards each contiaing a tiger on them. the three cards drift down to the ground slowly.

Kimoray looks up to Blair "T-tora's okay?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games