Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mocha Ringtail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:16 pm
Viraana
it was cold and cold don't fly to well with my insides x-x my back is killing me even worse now x-x (threw out back the other day)

Gaah.. I did that recently.. I love the cold, though, gives me chance to bury myself in a Duvet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:18 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Viraana
it was cold and cold don't fly to well with my insides x-x my back is killing me even worse now x-x (threw out back the other day)

Gaah.. I did that recently.. I love the cold, though, gives me chance to bury myself in a Duvet sweatdrop
all my heavy blankets are in a bag with flea killer x-x all i have on my bed right now are sheets ;.; evil fleas x-x  

Crocina

Mocha Ringtail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:48 pm
Viraana
Mocha Ringtail
all my heavy blankets are in a bag with flea killer x-x all i have on my bed right now are sheets ;.; evil fleas x-x

D:

Sucks... My cat sleeps on my bed, but she's done for fleas a lot, so se usually only leaves hair on my sheets, damn shedder :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:50 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Viraana
Mocha Ringtail

D:

Sucks... My cat sleeps on my bed, but she's done for fleas a lot, so se usually only leaves hair on my sheets, damn shedder :3
well right now we have been dealing with dog fleas >_< damn my roomates mother and her evil little rat dog. x-x we have yet to get rid of them sad it's in my journal about the fleas.

Crocina

Mocha Ringtail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:51 pm
Viraana
well right now we have been dealing with dog fleas >_< damn my roomates mother and her evil little rat dog. x-x we have yet to get rid of them sad it's in my journal about the fleas.

Blah, Dogs!

*Tailfluffs*

Cat person, dogs scare me ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:54 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Viraana

Blah, Dogs!

*Tailfluffs*

Down with dogs! Actually I know of only a pay ful of dogs that don't annoy me. Though it took me a while to become accepting of my ex's dogs.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:55 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Viraana

Blah, Dogs!

*Tailfluffs*

Dogs aren't my thing either.. well, not those annoying small ones that look more like rats or small misshapened sheep anyways. They're not a problem either though *screetches her claws on a board she pulls out* whee

Big dogs though, they rock =3
Like huskies, golden retreavers and huskies =3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:56 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Viraana

Blah, Dogs!

*Tailfluffs*

True dat, true dat. Doggies....meh, kitties.....WOOT!!!! Plus side to kitties is that they clean themselves and bury their presents, doggies just get stinkier and leave their presents right out in the open. sweatdrop  

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:59 pm
aye I dislike most dogs. In fact my mother has the most ugly dog of all! a friken pug everytime I see that thing I wanna kick it. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:02 pm
Viraana
aye I dislike most dogs. In fact my mother has the most ugly dog of all! a friken pug everytime I see that thing I wanna kick it. =/

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!! Have you noticed that most doggies are very ugly or uber-ugly? There are very few doggies that can actually be considered cute. Ex: German Sheperds, Border Collies, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Huskies.

Ugly doggies: Bulldogs, Mugs, most other doggies, ect. 3nodding  

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:05 pm
Naskatan
Viraana

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!! Have you noticed that most doggies are very ugly or uber-ugly? There are very few doggies that can actually be considered cute. Ex: German Sheperds, Border Collies, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Huskies.

yes only hushkys or half wolfs are the ones i like all the rest are... yuck .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Viraana
Naskatan
Viraana

yes only hushkys or half wolfs are the ones i like all the rest are... yuck .

Damn right. Huskies and German Sheperds seem to be the most related to wolves. They look most like them. 3nodding

Oh, and you know that theory about dogs coming from wolves long ago? Well, if it's true that dogs were nothing more than tamed wolves, then wtf? Why does almost every dog look so damn ugly and in absolutely no relation to wolves that is plainly obvious? Geez, what a ******** up theory. scream  

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:09 pm
Naskatan

Damn right. Huskies and German Sheperds seem to be the most related to wolves. They look most like them. 3nodding

Oh, and you know that theory about dogs coming from wolves long ago? Well, if it's true that dogs were nothing more than tamed wolves, then wtf? Why does almost every dog look so damn ugly and in absolutely no relation to wolves that is plainly obvious? Geez, what a ******** up theory. scream
yes so true! Wolves are the most wonderfull canie it's rude to insult them with such a theroy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:12 pm
Viraana
Naskatan

yes so true! Wolves are the most wonderfull canie it's rude to insult them with such a theroy.

So true. Whoever came up with that theory, I will hunt them down and kill them, along with any of their partners in this horrid crime. domokun

To insult wolves is to insult intelligence, courage, bravery, power, beauty, strength, ect., ect. heart I love da wolves.  

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:13 pm
Naskatan
Viraana
Naskatan

So true. Whoever came up with that theory, I will hunt them down and kill them, along with any of their partners in this horrid crime. domokun

To insult wolves is to insult intelligence, courage, bravery, power, beauty, strength, ect., ect. heart I love da wolves.
I to love wolves. But kittys still rock . whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games