Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 am
where was he hiding that? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am
i finish my sake and say "sure is, and im still waiting for that dojo"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am
-gets up and walks over to the door banging on it- you coming out or what? -heads back to the hot tub and gets in-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 am
Snowspartan1399
ninja *whispering*{Now that their all gone finally some peace and quiet} stare *pulls out a sox pack of beer* Oh my precious gonk No one will steal you..........

*Hearing Spartan say something about beer with her enhanced demonic hearing, she extends her powers out under the door, and into the lights in the bathroom. Lights begin to dim darker and darker in the room, until there's several shadows around the room. She smiles evily as she chants in a demonic language long forgotten to most creatures, and sinks into a nearby shadow. On a wall near Spartan the shadow on the wall begins to ripple and a head pokes through, and then her arms come out to pull her halfway through the wall. Glaring at the young neko Spartan, she stares at him like looking deep within his soul and finding him unworthy*

So you throw a big fit, and I see you in here with beer. That is NOT how a follower of mine should act young neko. I want you to give away your beer, and go back to enjoy the party. People miss you and want to be with you like your friend Marie. Besides you are MUCH too young to drink, since you're still jailbait twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:15 pm
"Person? Doesn't that mean human?" Firetiger knows DiNo meant it as a compliment, but has trouble trying not to take it as an insult. She shrugs, "Just wanted adventure or somethin'. I was hopin' I could find out more 'bout the rest of the world before I went too far from the forest." The neko doesn't seem to realize that she'll have to deal with humans in almost any place she goes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 pm
NO I REFUSE TO GIVE IT UP!!!! scream IT IS MY HERITAGE!!!!!!! (im a fordham!!!!!)  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm
i guess he doesn't want to cuddle then -she lays back against the side-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm
*drinks all the beer* blaugh stressed Ugghhhh gonk  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm
no cuddles then - she closes her eyes and takes a cat nap-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm
*crawls out of the bathroom and falls over* xp gonk  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Well maybe you shouln't have drank the six pack snowy ^^ -she smiles and wakes up from him falling over-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm
crying crying crying *throws up*  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 pm
She gets up and walks over to him and rubs his back in a soothing motion  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm
crying Ughhh my stomach hurttss!!!!!  

Snowspartan1399

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 pm
firetiger42
"Person? Doesn't that mean human?" Firetiger knows DiNo meant it as a compliment, but has trouble trying not to take it as an insult. She shrugs, "Just wanted adventure or somethin'. I was hopin' I could find out more 'bout the rest of the world before I went too far from the forest." The neko doesn't seem to realize that she'll have to deal with humans in almost any place she goes.

"Thats intresting" "I hope you have your grand adventure one day" I chuckle nervously realizing that Firetiger may not have understood what I have been saying. "So what do you want to converse about?"  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games