Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 pm
((...sneaky little devil... wink ))

For a moment Dougal thought he could have heard a voice in the darkness but shrugged it off. He was tired and just wanted to rest now......just drift off into an endless slumber....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:03 pm
"Dougal, come on I'm serious. It'll be sloppy and there will be plenty of tongue." Adam said, the pretence of humor only very thinly masking his escalating concern. He shook Dougal's hand in his. "Come on...I don't know how to help you..i can't get in your own mind and I can't help you until you're dead."

"Don't you dare!" Natasha exclaimed. "Don't ecourage him to die, idiot!"

Gabriel put a hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps we could try holy magic anyway, it might not harm him."

"Sir..." Raj said, eyeing him. "You know that not to be true."

"I know." Gabriel sighed. "I just...." he drifted off. he knew that he was supposed to take death easily. But Dougal was semi-immortal, it was diferent soemhow. plus he hated seeing the others so distressed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:10 pm
The vague sound of voices continued to echo in the darkness of Dougal's mind. He thought he had heard something about tongue and holy....something rather.... He couldn't quite make it out. How annoying... Was is so hard to just let him rest? Then for a brief moment he took he had seen the glimmer of a white butterfly wing, but he was to tired to investigate further in his mind. He just wanted to rest.....just for a little while longer.....

The whispers of a familiar female voice went unheard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 pm
Adam sighed and contuned to hold Dougal's hand, wtaching him carefully. If dougal did decide to let go properly, he wanted to be ready to snap into action whoever he could.

Ater a while Gabriel levelle dhis voice and frowned a little. "We should go." He said.

"What?" Natasha exclaimed, turning on him.

"There is nothing we can do." gabriel insisted. "Adam will take care of him - it's what he's good at. But we must think of the larger picture at the moment. we shoudl get the apocalyptical relics and completly open up heaven. There are 4 more to collect."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm
The whispers grew louder now in the darkness. Dougal sighed within his thoughts and tried to focus on the whispers now....that were slowly turning into shouts of commands. The glimmering white butterfly returned-appearing almost like a living star against the darkness, but couldn't quite remember who it was in his weaken state. Along with his stength his memories too seemed to fade in the darkness.

The female voice was pleading for him to wake up now, but Dougal continued to seem uninterested. The butterfly fluttered near his face and landed upon his cheek-giving him what seemed to be a butterfly kiss.

Something happened then....the darkness began to fade in his mind. Dougal's eyes fluttered open. The 'sleeping beauty' had finally awoken, but something was different in his eyes....like something was missing. He stared strangely at Adam who was at his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm
"Dougal! He's awake!" Adam exclaimed. The otehrs immediately rushed to his side.

"Dougal, are you alright?!" Natasha grinend in relief. "How many fingers am I holding up? Can you name all the colours in a rainbow? um..whats your name and birthdate?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Dougal's heart raced and his eyes widened. He shoved Adam aside and lept from his resting place. He backed away slowly from the others-posed in a defensive position. He seemed confused as to who they were-except for Adam whom he glared at.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:58 pm
"hey!" Natasha excalimed, almsot tripping bac to be caught by Mathilda's arms.

"Dougal?" Adam asked, frowing a little at his alien behaviour. "Come on, talk to us..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm
"You speak too kindly, archdemon.
Why do you speak in such a friendly tone?"
Dougal asked as he eyed the others.
"Whatever trickery you may try
It won't work on me. Be sure.
I work for one and one alone.
Beelio is my master."

((....ah-memeroy loss...what fun...but I'm a bit rusty with his old way of speaking.... >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:16 pm
"Dougal" Adam despaired, his voice a mix of pity, frustration and fear.
"Don't be a fool, can't you remember? Beelio betrayed you, we saved Aisling, you're our friend."

Natasha took a few steps backwards, suddenly afraid of Dougal. In repsonse the three warrior angels drew thier weapons, just in case.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 pm
"Remember? I...." Dougal paused for a moment. His eyes appeared to be searching for something. He shook his head in irriatation and returned his attention to them. He was outnumbered and didn't stand a chance against them. He had to find an exit and the only one he found find immediately was the window. His eyes darted repeatedly from the group to the party.

However Opal had watched quitely as the situation unfolded and had already placed her puppet strings upon the half demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 am
"Dougal, we're your allies." Adam insisted, growing more distressed at his lac of memory. "Dont you remember? How you fought with us? How we looked after Aisling, and her sacriice? The camp jokes? Come on..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 am
Dougal's eyes narrowed.

"Allies, Archdemon?
Don't make me laugh," he replied as he lashed out one up his chains at Adam. Fortunately Opal had reacted in time to hault the effort. He was surpised for a moment at what just occur and slowly his eyes rested on Opal, and he hissed in anger.

--------------------------------------------

Xion, meanwhile, had been observing beyond the mansion grounds after sending the Shade once more to see if it could gather information. When it relayed the infomation about Dougal-Xion smirked, "This could prove useful..."

--------------------------------------------

Dougal was about to shout fits of anger but was cut off at the sound of thunder.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 pm
"Damnit Doug-"Adam protested and then flinched at the sound of unnatural thunder. Adam withdrew his scythe.

"Come with me, secur eteh perimiter." Gabriel quickly ordered the three angels and hurried outside. He knew it had to be Xion - no on e else announced thier preescense like that."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Xion continued to send bolts of lightning around the grounds as a distraction. In the meantime the Shade went lurking about unseen back into the house and get Dougal. If Dougal had truly lost his memories than having a tracker demon could prove useful-both in using against Adam and being able to follow their movements.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games