Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 am
"If you really want," Koko smiled. "I suppose it won't hurt to sweeten him up to it." Although I'm sure Judith can do a better job of it.

Fayt returned from visiting the dogs. He held one of the pups-not Buster and Bly followed behind him. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Formulating the escape plan," Koko replied simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:43 am
Drake scooted into the kitchen to make up a pot of tea and rummaged aroudn to see if Koko had any snacks left over that he could offer him. he couldn't help but feeling like a little housewife fussing over dinner guests.

A few minutes later he returned with a teapot and a mug and placed them down on the coffee table.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 am
"You can make tea?" Fayt looked to Drake rather surprised.

Then as if on que Yoki barked at the sound of knocking at the door. Koko went and got the door and returned above following Patrick up the stairs. He handed Judith a box with the chocolate cherry dessert and a bouquet of purple irises. Then he kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Sorry...I shsould have asked it you had any other allergies other than the sunlight."

Then he wrapped his hand around her waste. "So....what is it that you need?" he asked.

Fayt stood stunned.....Sam's uncle was dating a vampire.....did he know that?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 am
Drake looked puzzled.
"I didn't realise it required any skill." He said, raising an eyebrow.
he then moved over to sit on the arm of the sofa as Patrick arrived.
"uh, made you a drink." he said slightly sheepishly gesturing to the teapot.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 am
"Just wasn't expecting it....." Fayt shrugged.

Patrick smiled. "Thanks, miss," he teased-getting back at Drake. Koko moved to take the seat on the sofa next to the arm rest Drake sat on while Patrick tooks seat and took a cup. "Not bad," he replied taking a sip and smiled when Judith came to sit on his knee.

Fayt felt very uncomfortable with all the lovey doveyness going on......and tickled the pup's tummy that he held to distract himself. A faint coat of fur had begun to show.

"So what is it you need?" Patrick asked.

Koko bit her lip-trying to formulate how to find the words and glanced at Drake-needing a bit of strength from him. There was no way her demand wasn't going to sound a little awkward.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am
[btw i was completely avoiding doing work, so to distract myself stuck up a little gallery of pictures of Whitby on the first post for ppl lol hope it helps wink ]

Drake looked similarly awkward, but decided to think of his feet and just go for it.
"basically, i need to return to England asap, aaaand...we need your help in bypassing customs, because of the dogs - we can't afford to have them stuck in quarantine. koko mentioned that you might have some sort of contacts..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am
((Cool))

Patrick looked genuinely surprised. "You're going with him?" he said looking to Koko. She nodded. "Why don't you just leave them here until you return?"

Koko pouted. "I don't know how long we'll be gone....." she lied. "And you know I can't leave them."

Patrick threw his hands up. "Ok.....ok...no need to get defensive," he sighed. "I...might know someone who might help....not that I really want to speak with her....." He stroked Judith's leg.

"You said asap....so I'm assuming I have a limited time to fulfill this favor?" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 am
"two days max." Drake said, holding up his fingers for emphasis. "and today counts as one of those days. he did smile in encouragement though  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:43 am
Patrick sighed. He couldn't back out....he owed Koko-a lot for the favors he asked her for over the years. "I can put in the call...." he said combing his fingers through his hair. Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "Ah....give me a minute in private," he said kissing Judith's cheek. When she scooted off he headed downstairs.

He dailed a number to a woman he really didn't want to speak with again....

"Ivy Campbell speaking," a voice replied.

"Ivy.....it's me," he said reluctantly.

"Patrcik?" she replied surpised.

As the two spoke the conversation became a bit heated with Patrick fighting hard to keep from raising his voice too much in anger. Eventaully things went quiet.

"Do this for me," he pleaded. "After what you've-.....I think thats that least you could do for me."

Silence.

"Ivy?"

"Fine.....I'll have my father's private jet fly down to the nearest airport of your hick town," she replied-a plan forming in the back of her mind. "I'll call back when I've arrived."

"....thanks," he replied letting out a deep breath.

He hung up then and returned upstairs.....looking a little worse for wear. "It's done.....she'll call back when she lands....." he said looking a little distant as he sat down and leaned into Judith.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:47 am
Drake smiled.
"Thankyou, truly thankyou."
He the studied him, knowing his expression.
"Crazy ex-girlfriend, eh?" he commented, probably overstepping it a little, but not meaning any offence by it. "I've had a few of those." he chuckled and then promptly shut up when he realised koko was right next to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 am
"How many is a few?" Koko asked narrowing her eyes at Drake.

"Try manipulative ex-fiance," Patrick replied and laughed nervously as he gave an innocent look to Judith. "Was kind of hoping to not have to deal with her again...."

"I didn't know you were engaged a second time..." Koko responded.

"Yeah.....and a mistake it was....." he sighed.

"But it'll only be this one time, right? That you'll have to put up with her again..." Koko said. "And I'm sure Judith can keep her at bay."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 am
Drake squirmed.
"What? How many girlfriends or how many were crazy? Or how many weren't technically girlfriends but were crazy anyway?"

Drake smiled as koko mentioned Judith.
"oh yeah, Judith'll do that alright." he woudl like to see a catfight between a bitchy mortal and a vampire - it would certainly be gory.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 am
"Maybe I don't want to know....." Koko mumered at the reply about the girlfriends as she brought her knees up and hugged them.

Fayt felt like he had pretty much disappeared as he stood there listening. Then the pup whined....he was hungry. The pup gnawed gently at Fayt's fingers and whined more when no milk came out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:13 am
Drake looked guilty and linked fingers with her as a little apology. he looked up as the pup's whining caught his attention.
"Maybe you should put it back with yoki, fayt." he suggested with a warm smile, not wanting Fayt to be offended.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 am
"Yeah...." Fayt replied. "Think I'll head home too unless you need me to play errand boy again." Quite frankly he just wanted to get out of the room with everyone who seemed to be all lovey dovey. Was this how it was going to be when he finally got a girlfriend?

When none were given he left. They could always all him later....or send Patrick to do it.

"So....if she gets here before sun down..." Patrick said. "Will you be leaving then?"

He didn't know Judith might be going with them. But even without knowing it still put a damper on things. Koko squeezed Drake's fingers in accpetence of the apology.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games