Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:30 pm
Oblen smiles, seeing Mira's face. He shrugs his shoulders. "... I'd think Aron would be too busy setting to have much time checking up on us, wouldn't he?..." He asks before kissing Mira gently and then asking before kissing her once more "Please?"[/'b]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "Maybe." She smiled and kissed him back, running her hands down his chest "Okay..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:36 pm
Oblen continues kissing Mira, kissing her more and bringing his hands to her waist upon hearing the 'Okay'. "Thank you... I love you." He says, saying both between kisses as he seems in a hurry to begin, but then kisses Mira more, wanting to show his gratefulness for her aggreeance. "Where should we--?... you know..." He asks, holding Mira close.... asking, for it was 'her house'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Mira let out a bubble of laughter "There should be a bedroom somewhere near by." She linked her fingers with his and lead him out into the hall, trying to figure out which way to go from there.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 pm
Oblen nods, following close behind with Mira. As she thought it over, he thought about kissing her some more... but wasn't sure that he'd have time before Mira resumed moving, so he waited, glancing around as if to insure they truly are alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and lead them down the left hand hallway, passing a library and a study before finding a bedroom.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm
Oblen kisses Mira, tugging at her clothing a bit as they entered the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:25 pm
Mira laughed quietly and blushed slightly.Kissing him back, she closed the bedroom door behind them.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm
Oblen picks Mira up a bit and brings Mira to the bed, removing articles of clothing as he does.

~timeskip~

Oblen held Mira close with a sigh, kissing her once more and smiling to say "I really needed that... I just wish we had more time so we can go one more time." He then reaches from the bed to the ground so he can pick up the clothing on the ground, handing Mira her own before putting on his cloths from under a cover.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm
Mira blushed slightly "I'm not sure I'd last one more time..." She winced slightly, pulling on her shirt.Her baby bump had grown in the last few hours.The shirt stretched over it, and when the babe moved, you could see it through the shirt.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm
Oblen nods, zipping on his pants and then throwing on his shirt before kissing Mira again. "Well, then... we got the perfect amount of time then." He says, bringing his arms around Mira again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm
Mira pulled on her pants before kissing him back and leaning against him "I guess." Laying her hands on her stomach, she frowned slightly in thought.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm
Oblen looks down, smiling slightly has he genteelly places a hand on her stomach. "Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'm just wondering what the baby will be considered as " She frowned slightly again "I mean...If I'm a halfbreed, then what is the baby?" She winced slightly at the word halfbreed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:42 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly. "... I guess the baby'd just be half demon, part angel, and part human." He raises an eyebrow a bit. "Though, that is a bit of a mouthful..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff