Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:58 pm
________________HAPPINESSfalseHITfalseHERfalseLIKEfalseAfalseTRAINfalseONfalseAfalseTRACKfalsefalsex
____xCOMINGfalseTOWARDfalseHERfalseSTUCKfalseSTILLfalseNOfalseTURNINGfalseBACKfalse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
false x▬▬xx THE HORSES ARE COMINGSO YOU BETTER RUN -
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
____________________________________________________________Marine Wellis________ Gryffindor
____________________________________________________________First Year ________Muggle-raised

User Image
                                                                The second the hat called out Gryffindor, Marine smiled so large it almost looked like her face would tear in half. Reiterating what the house of Gryffindor stood for, she felt completely honored to be sorted here. Brave and selfess, with a bit of over enthusiasm. It was a perfect fit. Bounding down from the stool, she almost tripped on her robes as she darted her way down the stairs to the chatty Gryffindor table. So many smiling faces and laughter at every turn. Absolutely splendid! She then hit the realization that Hannah wasn't sorted in this house. She hasn't spoken to any of these people; she didn't know any of them. Maybe she saw one or two first years on her journey to the castle, but that was about it! Biting her lip, she tried to figure out where to go. Then she heard the words 'Mum's a muggle', and her head snapped in that direction of a group of what looked to be first years, she recognized a face or two in the bunch from the train ride. Weighing the choice to go intrude, she took her new found bravery and waltzed over to the group with a warm smile pleasantly placed on her plump pink lips. "Hi there! Uhh.. I'm Marine, Marine Wellis. Just got sorted here and uh.. I heard someone mention that their mum is a muggle? Mine are too!" Brushing a piece of her chestnut locks behind her ear, she took a deep breath to hold up her confidence and flicked her baby blues around the crowd in hopes she wouldn't be totally shut down on her first day. "Would you mind if I joined you guys?" Marine asked politely. She rocked back and forth on her feet awaiting their verdict, hearing the sounds of other students getting sorted, multiple conversations, and the thump of her heartbeat.

↘↘ ▓ Location:Gryffindor Table ∙ ▒ Emotion: Utterly Peachy ∙ ░ Outfit: Oxford Heels ↘↘
►► O.O.C.::
Hope you guys don't mind me popping into this little pow-wow you've got going! ◄◄

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Emrys Storm

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid blinked at Dante's look of life-changing news, then listened to his little rant about travel and learning. Gid blinked, then nodded. Dante continued with saying he'd almost made it to London. "See, the coolness factor depends how far you live from London. Like... if you live ten minutes away, or if you live in like... Germany or something. I mean, cool and all, and you can totally come hang at my place in the summer, I'll get you to London... well.. probably Cardiff. Lot closer, still muggle." He nodded, smiling. For the first time in a while, he felt free to talk about all sorts of whatever. It was nice. When Dante asked about secret houses and wifi, Gid lifted an eyebrow. Had he never heard of wifi either? Was he amish? Unfortunately, Jazzy quickly stepped in, easily dashing Gid's hopes. She explained that there wasn't electricity at Hogwarts, and that his gadgets wouldn't work. What kind of school was this?! What was he supposed to do for fun?! He gaped like a fish on land for a moment, before sighing heavily. "Internet is also highly entertaining. As are the video games I've got in my trunk. Guessing they're nil too?" He lifted an eyebrow, then sighed again, smile returning. "Ah well. I'm sure there's lots to do in this place. And the town nearby. That looks like fun. Can we go after classes and stuff?" He grinned, hoping one of them would know. Without haste, another girl joined their growing group, and introduced herself as Marine. She said she had muggle parents, and Gid grinned. "Welcome to the gang, Marine. I'm Gid. This is Dante, Lynn, and the dasher of dreams, Jazzy." He stuck his tongue out at Jazzy, hoping for no hard feelings. She seemed fun, so hopefully she wouldn't punch him 'cross the room.

{OoC:}
Forks Anonymous

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

EmrysStorm

l_His_Bunny_l

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:00 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor fourth yearcaptain & keeper pureblood

Pru always appreciated Addy's natural good nature. He was always kind, even when he didn't necessarily have to be. After all, he'd never even met Rhys, but he still smiled and asked a question about her cousin's sorting. She felt put to shame by his enthusiasm for most everything sometimes, but it was good to be reminded that she could be better. "Yeah. He's really shy, and he kind of tries to disappear a lot? So Gryffindor probably would have scared the crap out of him, with all of our assorted madness, and Hufflepuff might have been a bit too much. His older brother's in Slytherin, so he probably would have been alright there, but Ravenclaw'll be good for him. I hope. He doesn't... he doesn't really talk, so he uses sign language and a notepad a lot. I figure at least someone in Ravenclaw must know sign language and can help him out." Pru was embarrassed to admit that she only knew a few signs herself. She really needed to work on that; she had no idea if this was just a phase, or if Rhys really wasn't going to ever speak again. Personally, she partly blamed her own family, primarily her uncle, and she partly blamed herself. She and Rhys weren't as close as she and Caty were, after all.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Confused
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gid, Annie, Lynn, Jazzy, Marine and the Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

With so many new things being thrown at him all at once, Dante could feel his mind spinning a little – would he even remember any of this by the time classes started ? At least this wasn’t testable material… hopefully. As Jazzy began to explain to him what Wifi was, and proceeded to question Dante about whether or not he knew what the strange object she called ’internet’ was, Dante made his best attempt at making a ‘Of course I know what you’re talking about’ face, which clearly wasn’t that convincing as Jazzy proceeded to explain to him what the internet was. Utterly shocked at this new concept, Dante leaned in closer, eyes wide and mouth agape. ”So, you mean to tell me there’s a faster way of communication other than by owl?” He asked. ”Blimey, that’s fantastic… and they say muggles don’t have magic. I’d say muggles are a lot more powerful than they let on, that’s for sure. Maybe that's why we don't want to show ourselves to the outside world.

”Although, when I’m old enough, I reckon I would just apparate to my friends instead of using this… internet, thing. It’d be much faster, and I’d be able to spend actual time with them.” He added. As he was introduced to the newest addition to the Gryffindor house, Dante smiled to Marine, giving her a little wave. Like Gideon, Marine is muggleborn, which meant he could also bombard her with questions whenever they arose. He looked back to Gid, proposing another question as the conversation progressed further into the topic of the internet. ”So… video games are, like wizard’s chess, but on the internet?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

EmrysStorm

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

l_His_Bunny_l

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Fifth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina waltzed into the hall and to her table. She hadn't changed much over the summer. But she was still pretty. And knew she was pretty. She smiled at some of the firsties, but otherwise kept to herself. Waiting for Ari to come to the table... If she wasn't with her boyfriend. Or seeing if Axel would show. She hadn't gotten to talk to him much last year. And it was getting close to never again. At least once right? The blonde smirked lightly to herself. It would be a lot of fun. But at the moment she was alone. Not really, since there were hundreds of people there. But right now everyone was busy. She could hum to herself, but that may get boring. Instead... Well she could sing softly to herself? Write a new song on a napkin as she waited? Ooh now that was an idea! She picked up a napkin, and pulled out a small quill and started tapping her foot. Ready for the music to play in her head. Maybe a love song? Nah, she wanted something up beat. Oooooh, that's how it would start. Oh yeah, that would be a nice start.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my School Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Gryffindor Table
Although my mind keeps wandering to Waiting for Ari or Axel

╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image

Arianna made her way into the Great Hall it had been a nice ride into Hogwarts. She had sat with Benjamin the entire way to the castle. Unfortunately, she separated from Her boyfriend when they hit the hall. She had duties as a prefect after the feast. She made her way by herself to the Gryffindor table and as she approached she noticed Nina was sitting by herself. The red head plopped down next to her pretty blonde friend and smiled. "Hey girl. How's it going?"

shabatha
Quote:

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
========================

All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina had gotten a good vibe. She had started humming ever so slightly to the beat she was tapping too. Although no words were coming yet. But somehow she had managed to get the beat down on her napkin. She startled a little when Ari plopped down beside her and when she looked up she chuckled away her almost glare. "Well hello Ari! Not much, had a song pop into my head, but I lost it. I'm doing rather well. How are you my dear prefect friend. Guess I can't drag you along into my crazy shenanigans huh?" She said teasing her bestie. One had appeared, she wondered if the other would as well. She looked down at her napkin, sighed and stuck her quill back where it had been. "How about you? How are you and Benjamin?"

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Taking his team to state

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
And it feels good to be with people like Gryffindor Table - Ari

╚═════════════════════╝

amo10690

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:39 am
User Image

Arianna felt a little guilty as she surprised Nina when she sat down next to her. The red head felt even worse when she heard Nina say she lost the song she was working on because of her. "I'm sorry." The new Prefect apologized sincerely. Ari started giggling as Nina pointed out her prefect badge. "I'm not a hundred percent sure that I'll be staying out of my own shenanigans. What were they thinking when they made me a prefect?" She grinned back at her best friend enjoying the joking.

Nina only had to mention Benjamin's name and she could feel the heat running up to her face. Let's face it this girl was head over heels for that boy and she wasn't sure exactly when that happened. "We're good. We spent a lot of time sending owls to each other this summer." That was mainly because Ari had been stuck at Addie's bedside in the hospital all summer but that was a different story. "Been talking to any cute boys yourself?" She asked her friend hoping to catch up on some good girl talk.

shabatha
Quote:

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

After trying to catch up with friends and acquaintances she'd managed to lose track of over her busy summer, Dani made a point of arriving at the House table in time to watch the Sorting. Not for the first time she was struck by how many friends of her who were here when last she sat at the table whom weren't now. Leo, Tanya, and Julius and the rest of her friends were here then, and now they were gone.

She tried hard not to think about the one she'd never see in this life again. 'No,' she told herself. 'This is a happy time; the beginning of a new year, when everything is possible. Besides, its not a good thing for the First Years to see a prefect crying' Dani also reminded herself she was changed from how she was last year.

She managed to emerge from the attack at the station sobered, more mature, unbowed and unbroken, and unlike when she had her interview with Professor Harlowe shortly before the end of last term, she knew the course she wanted her life to take. What was set in motion by Veronica's example she'd seen when she was just a First Year, and shaped by David Avery (whether they knew it or not), it was what she saw Ashley Yaxley doing as chaos swirled around them which confirmed to her what she wanted to do. Now the course before her lay clear, but there was a lot of work she still needed to do, and that was okay.

Seeing her teammates, Nina and Arianna (newly minted Prefect, with a shiny new badge to show for it), Dani smiled and waved with genuine warmth, and said, "Hi,mind if I join the party?"

amo10690

shabatha

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
========================

All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina smiled as Ari said she wasn't sure what they were thinking. "Better choice than me. It would have been such a shame not to be able to snog whoever and whenever I wanted." She said teasing. They both knew Nina wasn't that kind of girl. She still hadn't kissed anyone yet. When she apologized Nina shook her hand. "Don't worry about it! I only had a beat and rhythm down. No words yet. But when it comes to me I'll let you know. Kay?" She said chuckling. When Ari's face went bloody red, Nina smirked mischievously, knowing the girl was still embarrassed. But it was okay. It was cute. Then the question was pushed to her. "Oh there is one Gryffindor who has my eye. But I don't know. He may turn out to be a fuddy duddy." She said using a phrase her elder brother used to say all the time. Of course, Nina wouldn't know if Axel even remembered her name before she could even worry if he may like her. With a sigh she looked up as Dani came up and asked to join.

"Of course! You can join. Just have to answer a question." She said giggling just a little. She raised a hand to her cheek and rested against the table as she waited for Dani to sit. Nina noticed the almost quiver in her voice. She must have been hit hard by that attack... But it was gone and done now. She smirked at the older Gryffindor. "So. My question is have you got the eyes for someone? Your year or younger? Maybe older?" She said chuckling. Dani had more than likely heard her answer. And everyone knew about Benjamin and Ari. So... Dani?

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Taking his team to state

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
And it feels good to be with people like Gryffindor Table

╚═════════════════════╝

amo10690

Graydon Ironshield

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℃нα◎﹩ Їηḉ@ґᾔαтε

════════════════════════

Peeves was annoyed. Again, he did not get invited to the feast, even though he had pleaded. No, the other ghosts had made it a point to tell him he couldn't attend, and then had gone and ignored the feast themselves! Well then! If that's what was going to happen, then he was going to go to the feast anyway! They decided not to attend, then they couldn't enforce their ruling! Cackling, he zoomed over the tables of the Great hall, arms full of paint-filled balloons as he chucked them at the tables. "Forget about Peevesy, did you? Well, you can't stop it when you're not here!" Chucking the last of his ballons, he made a very rude gesture and noise to everyone and zoomed out of the room through the ceiling, cackling the entire way.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC: Those that want to get pegged by the poltergeist may do so, otherwise you can avoid the balloons if you want X'3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad,
                                                      But some are more kindly and think he's just sad,
                                                      But Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Disorientated
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gid, Annie, Lynn, Jazzy, Marine and the Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

”FOOOOOOOOD!” Dante declared with a little too much excitement as the Headmaster finished his speech. Yet before he could enjoy the first bite of anything, a pesky ghost bolted into the room, sending balloons all over the hall that, to his astonishment, seemed to explode with paint the moment the thin rubber barrier burst. Before he had time to react, a balloon flew at Dante from the back, exploding with a splat on the back of his head. Jolted forward by the sudden assault, Dante reached a hand behind him. Cristo!” He cursed, turning back to glare at Peeves, though by then the ghost had already made an exit. Che cavolo! Did you see that? How do the professors just let that happen?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 pm
________________HAPPINESSfalseHITfalseHERfalseLIKEfalseAfalseTRAINfalseONfalseAfalseTRACKfalsefalsex
____xCOMINGfalseTOWARDfalseHERfalseSTUCKfalseSTILLfalseNOfalseTURNINGfalseBACKfalse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
false x▬▬xx THE HORSES ARE COMINGSO YOU BETTER RUN -
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
____________________________________________________________Marine Wellis________ Gryffindor
____________________________________________________________First Year ________Muggle-raised

User Image
                                                                The chatter among the group resumed once Marine was invited into the mix, to her relief. She smiled brightly as she sat herself down in the nearest available seat. The boy introduced as Dante began to speak wondrously of muggle items and life; asking questions and looking genuinely interested in something she saw as ordinary. Guess that's how others felt when she talked of the magical world! Interrupting their conversation, the Headmaster began his speech. Fluffing over the rules of the school and assuring the students that they should be upheld. Ending with grace, the man then started the feast. Marines eyes lightened with excitement as different arrays of treats and meals appeared before her eyes. The different smells and colors made her stomach growl with anticipation. Ever so vocal once again, Dante called into a battle with the food. A long warriors cry that made Marine smirk in agreement. However, before she could indulge herself, something ran a muck. She felt a stroke of fear, but also was intrigued by this ghostly troublemaker. Hearing his cackling surround her but never seeming to get a long enough glimpse at him. "Who and what is that?" Marine questioned aloud, letting anyone answer her query. She then watched as multiple balloons rained down on unsuspecting students. As the hit their targets, what looked to be paint splattered all over their respective areas. Suddenly she heard Dante cry out and then felt a bit of the droplets of paint hit the side of her face. Looks like he was one of the unlucky students to get hit by the bombs this ghost was dropping. While this should make her as angry as her fellow house mate, she started to giggle. That giggle turned into a full blown laugh! She couldn't help herself as she turned to Dante with a grin and barely held in laughter. "A-Are you..alright? Y-You've got a l-little something.. r-right..." Her sentence trailed off into nothing as she struggled to breath from how hard she was laughing. She covered her mouth and tried to focus on calming down, but this just tickled her funny bone to the hundredth degree.

↘↘ ▓ Location:Gryffindor Table ∙ ▒ Emotion: Giggle Monster ∙ ░ Outfit: Oxford Heels ↘↘
►► O.O.C.::
xxx ◄◄

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Emrys Storm

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

It was just what Dani needed, a bit of normalcy. A conversation about guys and whom was snogging whom. Dani smiled, and said, "Well, not really," she replied honestly. She hadn't much time over the summer to pursue relationships, and she was still kinda on the rebound from things ending with Eli. As breakups went, it was all pretty amicable, but still it hurt all the same. "Why? Have somebody in mind, do you?" she added, with a good-natured chuckle.

After hearing the Headmaster's rather short speech, punctuated with the usual reminders, and having her fill of dinner, Dani smiled to her friends, and said, "If you'll excuse me, duty calls." She worked her way down to where the younger students were, and dinged a goblet to gain their attention.

"Hello, incoming Gryffindors, my name is Danica Stewart; though most just call me 'Dani', and I am one of the House Prefects. If you will please join me, I shall be guiding you to our Common Room and the dormitories. If you have any questions, please ask away; if you have any concerns do not hesitate to bring them to my attention."

Looking around at the new students, she added, "Right, lets form up and be on our way, then."

OOC: First Year Gryffindors are asked to post here, before going on up into the castle. Exit to Grand Staircase. Thank you.

amo10690

shabatha

OOC: Permission to interrupt cycle granted by Dia.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games