Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:31 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie and his dad entered the platform with Ferdie pushing the cart. They would have been here sooner but he had forgotten something halfway so they had to run back. Finally here he was eager to find his friends to hang with so him and his dad got him loaded. He spotted Rhett and pointed him to his dad practically bouncing with eagerness. Sure he had shopped with his friend not crazy long ago but Ferdie loved to be with friends. His dad clearly amused with his kids excitement dismissed Ferdie to catch his friend. Running off he called to his friend. "Hey! Rhett! Over here!!!" Ferdie said waving as he ran to his friend. He was glad to see the new robe set was being loved. Rhett likely confused some muggles on the way here. He had seen so pretty off the wall muggle fashion so Rhett likely looked relatively normal.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:52 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy and his parents arrived fairly on time, not early or late. The Pygmy puff plan went better than planed. His mom while initially annoyed he bought it before she could try talking out of it did think it was cute. He dad was, as expected, ok with it. Pygmy puffs were an easy pet. Jeremy had Bludger his gray Pygmy puff snuggling him as he carried it and petted it. It squeaked a lot if left in it's cage carrier too long. His dad pushed the cart and loaded him up and soon Jeremy was encouraged to go find his friends. 'What friends?' Jeremy thought to himself as he wandered the crowd petting Bludger who had started cooing by now. He had met a nervous but nice girl at the store where he bought Bludger but he wasn't sure if they had sparked a friendship. It be nice if it was that easy. Perhaps he should bug someone? No he woud run the risk of embarrassing himself. Perhaps Bludger would end up attract someone to chat or something. People liked pygmy puffs more than they like a kid with resting grump face.

Ooc: someone socilize the boy! OPEN FOR INTERACTION

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:26 am
    The rats are on parade
    Another mad charade
    What you gonna do?
    The hounds are on the chase
    Everything's erased
    What you gonna do?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will and Jack both huffed at the other's-Cian apparently-question about who stole who's face though were mildly impressed he'd managed to keep up. They were pretty sure he couldn't tell who was who just yet but that was fine. They had a whole year of mayhem to help with that. "He likes to think he's sure it's the other way around but I say we won't know for sure until we look at the security tapes."

"Doubt there were any in the womb, ya wanker."his brother added unhelpfully just barely managing to dodge the hit that came from Will. "'S nice to meet you, Cian, so where ya from? We ail from glorious Scotland if you couldn't tell from our accent."

"Or devilishly handsome faces. Either one works really." Both twins took a moment to pose rather unattractively for a moment before some scuffling brought their attention over to Jack's small kennel. "Ohright, this is Beast! Guess the lil' bugger wanted to say hi or something." Jack said reaching inside to bring out a small black extra furry kitten.

"Still think we should've painted him blue for us to be calling him 'Beast' an' all." Will reminded his brother absentmindedly giving the kitten some ear scritches because why not? He was pretty adorable if you didn't mind your clothes covered in hair forever.

"Mum and Dad didn't want to pay for pet safe paint remember? Thought it would encourage our bad behavior." the twin holding the kitten adopted an innocent facade that was nearly broken by the smirk just waiting to appear. "Careful, Jack, you're going to scare our new friend away." Will warned with his own smirk happily settled on his face turning back to Cian.
    Kungfudemoness

I need some room to breathe
    You can stay asleep
    If you wanted to
    They say that's nothing's free
    You can run with me
    If you wanted to
    Yeah you can run with me
    If you wanted to

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:38 am

( PurebloodSeventh Year SlytherinHead Boy ) xx
                                                          ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                                          𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙊𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                          𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢?
                                                          𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
                                                          '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣
                                                          𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was about to consider going in the train when he saw Treva with her usual green hair, which made him smile. Sure, she was the type to cause a bit of trouble if she wanted to- the chaos to Garnet's order. But still, chaos can be good if your life had been a bit stale somehow which was basically the bottom line of Garnet's summer. He snorted when she kind of teased him about being royalty, which was funny given how his mum works in the Wizengamot. And it was much funnier that bloke Peter probably had no idea about it but then Garnet wasn't the type to show off. His girlfriend knew what his mum do for a living but eh, that wasn't a big deal. "It's a lot to take, so it's kind of heavy" he admitted as he kissed her on the cheek, "But if you compare fifth year me to current me, the latter's handling it better." He wasn't even lying. When he first got the badge he was so insistent of surrendering it to Professor Hill at the start of school, until his mother talked him out of it.

He turned his head and took a glance of his cousin Esmeralda, who was talking to a orange-head and a girl who looked straight from some highschool movie he watched one time. "Hm, I wish that we get actually decent Slytherins this year. By that I mean... you know, brats. Like Caleb who got into detention by Murdoch, he pursed his lip for a while, "Speaking of first years, I hope my cousin will handle herself well in school. But then again... she always insists that she can handle on her own or whatever. But enough of me, how are things going for you recently?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
                                                          𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                          𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚?
                                                          𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
                                                          𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((open for interaction))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                          wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                          wιтн - himself
                                                          xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:40 am
    Find table spaces, say your social graces
    Bow your head, they're pious here
    But you and I, we're pioneers, we make our own rules
    Our own room, no bias here
    Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira turned around at the sound of her name and smiled seeing that, unsurprisingly,Detch was the first she found. Or found her if she was being technical. She snorted softly though when he asked if she was spying on someone since, admittedly, she had been staring over at the group for a while longer than socially accepted. "No, it's nothing like that. My Papa's been seeing the man over there for the past few years and now his youngest children are starting Hogwarts. I'd asked him if he wanted us to go over but he said that it would be best for them to settle by themselves, which I sort of see. If Rubin had come with my Papa when I was a first year, I think it would've gotten awkward really quickly and I wouldn't have liked it one bit. But enough about me, how are you Detch? How was yours and Scooby's summer?" Vira asked turning to pet the fast growing dog while Eoin of course leapt from her arms to go greet his larger friend.

Diamond Wales

So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud
    We don't care what they say no way, no way
    And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
    We're fine all by ourselves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:28 am
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian grinned at the twins who played off each other very well. Sometimes him and Aeryn would do something simaler but not as well as these two. It made sense though. They were twins. There was totally some cool twin link stuff going on. He wasn't suprised when they said they where from Scotland. He could tell by accent. "Me too! I live in Glasgow. We see lots of people from differant places so my accent not as glorious." Cian said. He did have an accent but it was a bit more mixed as he had always played with kids from all differant accents. So his was a bit more unique. When the kitten was extracted, Cian carefully reached to pet it. He knew better than the reach quickly. He ferret liked to n** if you were too fast and didn't know you. "You could always go with Dark Beast. It a obscure referance but it could work." He said petting the kitten. "I got a ferret at home named Batman. He is black and likes to climb high things and stare at people. My parents might let me bring him next year though." He hoped so. Batman was a fun pet

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 am
    User Image User Image
    Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
    Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Unsorted First Year

'I'm finally here, it's my turn to go' thought Katya excitedly, as she practically skipped along the platform. After watching her sister board the train for three years and wanting more than anything to be on the Hogwarts Express with her, today her time had arrived. She had her trunk packed last night, and planned her outfit and was up before dawn, not wanting for there to be any reason to miss the train. She wore a robin's egg blue dress with a bright white sweater, the prettiest outfit she had, as she didn't want to be under-dressed for today.

In Katya's wake was her older sister, whom walked along with a lot less excitement. It wasn't because Faina disliked school, quite the contrary in fact, it was more the fact she'd done this all before, and it wasn't as a big an event for her as it was for her sister. The fourteen-year old wore her long white hair brushed neatly back, and was dressed in a black skirt and vest with a white dress shirt and school tie, as she refused to be outdone by her sister.

Behind them were their mother and Cousin Sergei, the latter having the thankless task of pulling along a dolly with the girls' school trunks. Reyna Patrovna was thin and willowy, looking as though a stiff wind might knock her over, as she'd not yet recovered the vim and vigour lost after the incident which saw the family home burned down, her husband vanish, and her two young daughters left to figure things out on their own. While she was pleased to have her younger child leave for Hogwarts, she felt a bit melancholy; she enjoyed the company and home-schooling Katya had been a welcome challenge. "Devushki, podozhdi!" she called out, less to Faina than to her younger daughter.

Katya stopped and went back to where her mother was standing, while Cousin Sergei was passing the trunks off to be loaded aboard the train, and her sister merely paused to see what was going on. As excited as she was, a stab of anxiety stabbed at the eleven year old's heart. While she was happy to be on the train, going to Hogwarts and becoming a witch and making magical friends, all of a sudden she was reminded she wouldn't see her mother again until Christmas. All of a sudden, it was like she was six years old again. Katya glanced toward Faina to gauge how she was handling things, but as her sister got older she was harder to read. "Mama?"

Looking up at her mother, her big blue eyes brimmed with tears which threatened to flow, Katya hugged her mother as though she might vanish in a puff if she didn't. Reyna hugged her daughter, and kissed her atop of her head. "O, Kotenok, ya nikuda ne poydu, obeshchayu. YA uvizhu vas, vas oboikh, na Rozhdestvo," she told Katya gently, while stressing things to remind her older child the promise was for her as well. "Pomnite, u vas yest' sem'ya, kotoraya vas lyubit; nikogda etogo ne zabyvay. Teper' ty Patrovna. Sdelayte svoyu shkol'nuyu rabotu, Kotenok, poveselites', podruzhites', poslushayte svoikh uchiteley i vashu sestru i bud'te smelymi. Obeshchay mne eto?"

Katya snuffled slightly, nodded her head, and answered, "Obeshchayu, Mama" Reyna looked over at her older daughter, whom was now more a young woman than child, and she gestured for her her to join them. Faina hugged her mother, trying hard to hide she was as afraid as her sister was that their family could be shattered once more. Reyna kissed her older child, chuckled softly, and told her, "Mne ne nuzhno govorit', chto ty khrabryy, Snezhinka; vy vsegda byli takimi. Pozhaluysta, sledite za svoyey sestrenkoy; ona vasha otvetstvennost'."

Faina glanced over at Katya, gave her younger sister a hug, and answered her mother solmenly, "Ona vsegda byla, Mama. Ne bespokoytes', yesli chto-nibud' sluchitsya s Kotenok, vam pridetsya vyryt' dve mogily. Uvidimsya na Rozhdestvo." Reyna looked at Faina carefully, knowing by the look in her deep red eyes, she was serious in her statement. "Mozhet byt', tak, no luchshiye dni nastupili, Snezhinka, naslazhdaysya imi, kogda smozhesh'. Teper' vy mozhete sdelat' svoy poyezd luchshe vsego. Bylo by ne pozdno. My lyubim vas oboikh." She hugged and kissed both of her daughters once more before releasing them to get on with their year at school.

After Cousin Sergei wished them well and sent them on their way with a fierce hug and a kiss, the two girls started along the platform. While Katya marveled at the things she saw, Faina was looking about, hoping to catch sight of her friends. If nothing else, Rhett and Ferdie and Lucien had met Katya previously, which would make the trip up a little easier. "Were you serious about what you told Mother?" asked the little blonde girl. Faina answered, "Da. Just stay close, Kitten, and everything will be well."

Translations from the Russian:
    "Girls, wait up!"
    "Oh, Kitten, I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I will see you, both of you, at Christmas."
    "Remember, you have a family that loves you; never forget that. You are Patrovna now. Do your schoolwork, Kitten, have fun, make friends, listen to your teachers and your sister, and be brave. Promise me that?"
    "I promise, Momma,"
    "I don't need to tell you to be brave, Snowflake; you've always been that. Please watch out for your little sister; she's your responsibility."
    "She always has been, Mother. Do not worry, if anything were to happen to Kitten, you shall have to dig two graves. We'll see you at Christmas."
    "Maybe so, but better days have come, Snowflake, enjoy them when you can. Now, you two best make your train. It wouldn't do to be late. We love you both."

OOC: Open for Interaction

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:57 am
    Been working so hard, I'm punching my card
    Eight hours for what, oh, tell me what I got
    I've got this feeling that time's just holding me down
    I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town

cadence
    bea
    gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ third year

Cady was very happy to be off chaperoning duty, since Devin was a second year now and wasn't an idiot. Therefore, she knew he could get himself on the train and into a compartment without her help. She might have to explain the whole carriage thing to him when they got there, but whatever. He probably had some friends he wanted to meet up with. At least, she hoped he'd made some friends. She knew better than to hassle him too much about it. Besides, she was a third year now, no longer a runt of the litter. The growth spurt she'd had over the summer had definitely helped. 5'2" wasn't half bad for 13. Spotting a familiar, not particularly enthused face, she bustled over to Sher with a grin. "What's up? Dreadin' the homework grind already?" She was joking, mostly- like they got any serious homework in the first two years, as the older Gryffindors loved to tell her. Like she was about to join a never-ending battle for dominance against endless piles of textbooks and parchment. Ah well, she was already battle-hardened from her muggle school days and their testing.

OOC:
    Cara MiaKitty

Now I gotta cut loose
    Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
    Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
    Jack, get back, come on before we crack
    Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:00 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
    Fifth Year , Gryffindor __________
    ══════════════════════════
    _______

Roman nodded and with a laugh he said, ”Oh yeah, loads better! Thanks for the card and chocolates by the way.” He really had appreciated them. They were little reminders that an outside world still existed beyond the confines of a white hospital bed. And after so many months of forced isolation, it was easy to forget. ”Oh yeah? Wicked! Well I'll definitely be in the stands to cheer you on when you get that spot—well—whenever you're not playing Gryffindor anyway. You know how it is,” he explained with a joking laugh. Roman took the moment to glance around and take stock of the student's around them; hardly any of which he recognized. He half expected Myron to pop up out of the crowd, like usual, but figured he and his family hadn't yet arrived. ”So do you wan' get on the train now or wait a little bit?” He didn't care, either way. Scanning the crowd again he realized he couldn't find a single other fifth year. Weird. Probably all on the train, if he had to guess.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
    WHEN:: Fall of 2040
    WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
    WITH WHO:: Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:25 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN 🙛 🙘 ISOLDE BLODWEN
    Slytherin, Third Year ....................... Unsorted, First Year

The two sisters said their goodbyes; heartfelt hugs and kisses from the dark-haired girl and an eye roll and half-hug from the blonde. Isolde was beginning her first year; she had every right to be nervous, so she told her sister repeatedly. Arianell was now a proud third year and more than happy to lord her comfort and familiarity over her baby sister. "Oh hurry up, and stop making that face. Ugh." Ari rolled her eyes but Iso didn't notice. Ari didn't seem to like that and snapped her fingers in front of her brunette sister's face to drag her back into attention. ”Alright, listen up then. Time for who's who, if we're going to share the same last name then I can't have you making a ruddy fool of yourself, and by extension me, in front of the wrong people. Let's see. Those are a few of the prefects, there, and there. Oh, and that's basically the cutest boy in school,” Ari paused to point out Ferdie in the crowd. Then continued on pointing but this time with a snide tone, ”Those are the Whitethorne twins; the half-vampires I told you about, remember?” Her sister nodded politely enough. ”Oh! And that's one of the Slytherin prefects; seventh year, pureblood, and not bad on the eyes, I suppose.”

"Who's the metamorphagus beside him?"

”No one important, just his girlfriend, she's Slytherin too.”

Isolde knew exactly what her sister meant by 'no one important'; not pureblood. ”Well then, where are your friends?” Iso asked pointedly and a bit too bitter. It seemed to strike one of her sister's nerves (and there were plenty.)

”Ugh, shouldn't you be picking up rocks or something?” Ari flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and pranced away like a tall blonde deer.

Isolde rolled her eyes, flipped the finger, and turned her attention around to the train station looking for a first year—any first year—to talk too. In her opinion, anyone has to be better than Arianell. That's when she noticed a small group, brothers it looked like, each went their own way but one straggled behind, lost, made even more obvious by his bright hair. ”Hey, you look lonely, mind if I join you?” Isolde plucked a hand out to shake and said, ”The name's Isolde, but you can call me Iso, what's yours?”

══════════════════════
    WHEN:: Fall of 2040
    WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
    WITH WHO:: Quentin

══════════════════════

[Ari open for interaction]

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:28 pm
                                            ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                            Brianna Overton
                                            Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                            ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna hugged her parents and brothers goodbye before disappearing off onto Platform 9¾. The twins wouldn’t be tagging along this year, which felt very odd – for the first time, she’d be completely on her own. No one would be around to watch out for her, not that she really needed anyone, anyways. In fact, she was usually the one to watch over her brothers and make sure they didn’t do anything dumb. No one really gave her any problems throughout the last five years, so who was to say sixth year would be any different. Plus, this year, she felt like a total bad a**. Probably due to her shoes, but still. Upon walking through the barrier, the first thing the blonde did was hand off her belongings to be placed in the train.

The station was buzzing with energy – kids saying goodbye to their parents, others making and catching up with friends. For a while, Brianna just watched. She walked through the crowd, winding in and out and between people, looking for any familiar faces. There were actually quite a few familiar ones, but none in her year – except Hikaru! Finally, she spotted one of her friends. Bree rushed over to him as quickly as she could through the crowd, which – unsurprisingly – wasn’t all that quick. “Hey!” she cried, waving manically. “Hikaru! How was your summer?” she asked in between breaths. Man, the summer Quidditch break really affected her stamina. However, it was nothing the new season couldn’t fix.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                            Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:27 pm
                                            ╔══════════════════════╗
                                            Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                            Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════╝

Philip really didn’t know what to expect. Luckily for him, he was adopted early enough to not have to constantly switch schools and make new friends, so he didn’t quite know how it would feel starting completely fresh once again. It was nerve-wracking, he decided, and scary. But first thing was first – he had to walk through a bloody wall. This had to be some sort of trick, he thought, staring at his mum dumbfoundedly. Eleanor must have understood from his expression that Phil didn’t quite believe her, as she ended up chuckling and walking through first to show him how it was done. The first year blinked as she disappeared, then looked around the platform. No one noticed. How bizarre – these were muggles after all. Following suit, Philip held onto his cart tightly, closing his eyes as he seemed to have entered another dimension. But, his mum was right there. “Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” she asked jokingly before the two exchanged their goodbyes and Philip was left all alone.

Recalling what advice he was given earlier, the first year trotted off to get his belongings put away, only keeping Milky with him (in her cage, of course). From what he had learned and witnessed was that guinea pigs were easily scared and ran if they were frightened. If he’d let her out here, she’d be gone in a second. Rolling the carrier around, Phil tried to spot other first years. His siblings had told him to make a friend or two before finding a compartment, or else he may be stuck on a long train ride all by himself. So, the boy locked his eyes onto another boy his age, who was all alone until a girl approached him. Phil did the same. “Hi, there. Are you first year students?” he asked. Once he’d gotten their confirmations, he introduced himself. “My name’s Philip. What are yours?”

((OOC: edited to reflect the change in pet))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                            Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset
    Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:17 pm
    User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru heard his name and spotted Brianna trotting to him. "Hey!" He called out in reply. She got to him slightly out of breath, she then asked how his summer was. "It was busy. I wanted to take one of the special classes offered this year but as they cost extra had to do some money earning. I saved a lot more than needed so I was able to score some new books too." He replied realizing how nerdy his summer had been. "OWLs grades came in and I was suprised I didnt completely bomb potions but I actually got an E. How was your summer? Your brothers graduated this last year right?" Hikaru asked. Next year would be their graduating year. It seemed so soon...

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 pm
                                                                  Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                  There's no getting through to you
                                                                  The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                  You say I can't understand
                                                                  But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                  When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                  Who am I with? No one yet
                                                                  What am I doing? Trying to find friends
                                                                  What am I thinking? This year is going to suck.
                                                                  What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler was still busy looking around for his friends when he heard someone rush up, only slowing down as he turned to see Lena. He smiled, a bit self-conscious as he rubbed the back of his head with his uninjured arm. When she mentioned that she'd missed him, he chewed briefly on the inside of his cheek, debating exactly how best to reply without it sounding awkward. However, when she held out her arms for a hug, he reached forward and took it, wrapping his arms around her briefly before he let go. "Um, sorry about that. I didn't mean to make everyone worry." He was actually glad that Lena hadn't decided to ask where he'd been, because honestly, how was he supposed to respond? However, his statement about making everyone else worry was pretty accurate, because if nothing else, he knew his aunt and uncle had been worried sick for a year. Heck, gong to the platform today had been the first time his aunt and uncle had let him out of their sight.

Tyler bit his lip and looked around. "So where is everyone? I haven't seen anyone since I got here, and..." He was suddenly reminded of the fact he was no longer in any of his friends' classes. Which meant that any time he'd see them would be during practice and meals, not necessarily anything else. "I just realized we're not in the same year anymore. I was hoping to actually catch up before we got separated because of that."

OOC:

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                  You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                  I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                  But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                  I'm just talking to myself

Miss GryffindorK

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
    • Daring Investigator 50
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm
    User Image
                                                    Welcome to the end of eras
                                                    Ice has melted back to life
                                                    Done my time and served my sentence
                                                    Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

To be honest, Zach had to agree with Desi when she decided that she wanted to go to the train this year. Not that he iddn't enjoy sleeping in and actually getting a decent day's sleep before he was forced to switch his schedule, but considering that his father hadn't been really... Yeah, he knew what had happened. Their grandfather had made sure that the funeral had been at night, but he hadn't ever seen his dad so distraught before, and he wasn't sure what was worse. The idea that his dad might decide to disappear, or the fact that his dad almost looked dead dead, and not the undead variety that he usually was. His mum tried to help, and he'd seen Aunt Tria more times than he could count over the summer, but that wasn't working. He'd even heard his aunt threaten to stake his dad, and Zach was just glad that he wasn't going to be around for that confrontation when it did happen. He knew he and Desi joked about their dad staking himself, but it was much different than hearing about someone staking Chris intentionally.

He had agreed with Desi on another front too. He hadn't wanted to be around their cousins either, mostly because they were dealing with their own grief. He hadn't spoken to Kory or the twins much, but he knew that Lilah had been there when Uncle Chalmes died. The times he'd seen Chance, his cousin hadn't wanted to say much, instead staying in his room and playing his damned guitar like it was the only friend he had. He was honestly not sure if he wanted to scream at them that the world hadn't ended or just retreat himself since he actually wished his uncle was still alive.

He was on his way to see if he could find DJ in the mess when he swore he heard someone mention something about the Whitethorne twins. His eyes snapped around, narrowing as he realized the person had used a snide tone, the type Eretria sometimes used when she was annoyed. Suddenly me smirked, spying the girl easily enough. She was in his year, but he couldn't recall much about her beyond she was a Slytherin. Well, why not prove that he was just as cunning as the rest of his relatives?

Walking up, he waved, a grin crossing his face and showing off his fangs as he got closer.
                                                    "Hi Ari. You don't mind if I call you Ari, right? I couldn't help but overhearing you talking about me and my sister. You know, half-vampire and all. What's up?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, if she wants a vampire...
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                    It must be mine
                                                    Dynasty decapitated
                                                    You just might see a ghost tonight

Essy ze Ninja

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games