Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t the type to be bothered by someone talking while eating. He munched on his burger as he watched Samuel as he ate. Micha grabbed his fries as he stuffed a few into his mouth. He continued to eat as he sat there. Micha finished most of his burger and was content for the most part. He grabbed his drink as he took a sip from it. Micha watched as Samuel grabbed his napkin and wiped his mouth off. He shifted as he leaned back against his seat. Micha relaxed a little as he munched on his fries, ”So tell me Samuel…Where are all the places you’ve been? Would you go back? Would you ever leave New York?” He asked curiously as he moved to finish off his burger."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel continued to eat, a tad amused by how fast the male wolfed down his burger. Good thing he thought they go eat. He couldn't imagine how fast the male might make food disappear were he to make him wait any longer and instead drag him longer around the city. But he wasn't that mean, at least not to Micha. He saved that kind of small torture to people he didn't really like. As the male spoke, he looked up from his plate, swallowing what was in his mouth, and wiping it with a napkin. "Hmm, let's see.....I was born in New Jersey, I've been pretty much all over the East Coast and the Mid-East. We spent a good amount of my childhood in Russia, actually have a family home at this ski resort in Moscow. I also got shipped off to a few summer camps; there was one in Thailand, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, and Switzerland. When I was in high school, I studied abroad in Norway and in college, I spent sometime in Spain and Estonia. And most recently I've been to Poland, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Ireland, Scottland, Singapore, and South Korea." he replied, recalling as best he could each country he'd ever been too. By now he'd almost hit every major city. But there were still plenty of blank edges he wanted to explore. "Out of all the places I've been to, I really enjoyed South Korea, Ireland, and New Zealand the most. I wouldn't mind leaving New York, it's just settling on where to go next that's the problem." Smiling at the male , he reached for his drink and continued a bit with his meal. He didn't mind talking while they ate. In fact, he strongly encouraged it. In his opinion there was nothing better with a fine meal than good conversation.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha couldn’t help that he was hungry. He hadn’t had anything this morning besides a cup of coffee. Micha sipped on his drink as he listened to Samuel speak. He found it interesting the places Samuel had been. Micha wondered what it was like to see all those places. He had traveled to a few places but not as many as Samuel had. Micha envied Samuel’s traveling ability in a way. He still had a few places he wanted to see himself. Micha continued to listen to Samuel speak as he talked about the places he liked the most. He found it interesting that Samuel liked those places. Micha was curious as to why. He set his cup down as he shifted leaning back in his seat, ”So why South Korea, Ireland, and New Zealand? What makes them different and better than the other places?” Micha asked curiously smiling at Samuel. He moved to grab a fry as he munched on it."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't think too much of his travels seeing as how short of lot of them were. His trips to Russia were usually during the winter holidays, the summer camps maybe lasted a month and a half and didn't give him a lot of freedom to explore like he wanted, and the studying abroad was just that, studying abroad. His boarding schools were pretty strict and didn't allow their students to wander too far off of campus and made it a bit of a point that they wouldn't really need to leave the campus. His business travels were pretty much the same, though from time to time he attempted to squeeze in a few vacation days so he could check out each place he went. But it still wasn't enough. The next time he had free time, he planned on spending at least a month. Then two months in another. And eventually he'd like it where maybe he could spend one to three years in different countries. He wasn't really one for settling down and there was still so much to see, especially in a world that was ever changing.

Taking another few bites of his chicken and dumplings, Samuel kept his focus between the male and his plate. He chewed his food in thought, thinking the males question over. It was kind of hard to say why those three stuck out to him most after being to so many places already. After swallowing, he again wiped his mouth. "New Zealand, because I enjoy the scenery. It's very green with a lot of mountains, plenty of open air. Ireland, cause I enjoy the history....actually to be fair I like a lot of European history, but some of my favorite parts of that history happened in Ireland, Scotland, and England. But Ireland has a lot of good history, along with food, culture, and I also like that people have worked hard to keep that history alive and share it with others. Now as for South Korean, it's for the pop culture. I like some of the music, the fashion is great - or rather I like it more than some of the other Asian countries I've been too. Japan has good fashion too, but a lot of the sub-fashion stuff, I can't help but turn my head and think what the ********. Ugh let's see....other stuff about South, I think some of the technology is really interesting, and I've got a lot of clients over there. Through them I've met some very interesting people." Samuel leaned against the table, smiling back at the male, happily awaiting his next question. It amused him a bit how the male had turned the conversation back to his attention. But he didn't mind, not with all the questions he'd already been bombarding him with as well. It was only fair to let him ask what he pleased.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha finished with his plate as he pushed it aside. He grabbed his napkin as he wiped off his hands and mouth. Micha set the napkin then grabbed his drink. He sipped on his drink as he listened to Samuel speak as he answered his question. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about what he liked about the places he had been. He found the places fascinating and knew he had to visit them someday on his own. Micha sat back in his seat as he relaxed. He smiled at Samuel as he finished speaking. Micha thought about asking him more questions. ”What other countries have you wanted to see?” He asked curiously as he smiled at Samuel. Micha crossed his arms as he leaned against the table."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

As the male finished off his meal, he continued to slowly eat what was left of his own. Samuel took his time eating, finishing off his tea, as Micha sat back seeming quite satisfied. He was glad. Speaking with the male, he didn't mind his questions and found their conversation to be rather enjoyable. It was different from their usual awkwardness, he thought the male to be kind of cute as he sat there enjoying himself. Taking a few more bites from his plate, he thought over the males' next question. "Hmm...If I ever get a vacation, I wanna check out more of the places I've already been and then maybe head over to somewhere like India, Amsterdam, Chile, or whatever's closest that I haven't been to yet." he replied, meeting the males gaze and really noticing for the first time what an amazing eye color he had before turning his attention back to his plate.He soon finished what little was left, pushing his plate aside and wiping his mouth. "Want anything else while we're here?" he asked, going off topic for a moment. Today Samuel was intent on paying, despite knowing that Micha disliked it. The same could be said about himself, and of course if worse came to worse they could always just go half or have the waitress give them both separate checks.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha was quite content as he sat there speaking with Samuel. He was glad that Samuel was answering his questions even though they weren’t that personal. Micha knew Samuel could be a little secretive about himself and liked to keep parts of himself hidden. He enjoyed learning new things about Samuel however. Micha waited for Samuel to answer his question as he sat there. He knew Samuel was still eating which he didn’t mind. As Samuel spoke, Micha listened with interest. He knew Samuel mostly had traveled for school or work. Once Samuel finished speaking, Micha watched as Samuel’s eyes lingered on him a little longer before turning away. He watched Samuel for a second before looking down unsure of what Samuel was thinking. Micha heard movement as Samuel finished up what he was eating. He glanced back up as he heard Samuel speak. Micha shook his head at Samuel’s question, ”No, I’m good. Thank you.” He spoke smiling at Samuel figuring that Samuel would be the one paying. Micha didn’t mind if Samuel paid. He didn’t want to argue about who was paying again."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel couldn't help being secretive. He knew all people that approached him weren't the same. But a lot of them that did were either after things like his money, his estates, sex, getting in or out of the country, or even all of the above. He was glad that Micha wasn't like that and pretty wanted nothing to do with any of those things. Nodding as the male spoke, he was quiet for a moment, unsure of where to take the conversation next while waiting for the waitress with the check. He enjoyed talking with the male, was comfortable enough to share things he was normally uncomfortable sharing with others. "So where do you want to go next?" he asked curiously. It wasn't too late and so far all they'd done was go to the museum, a random clothing shop and eat. He didn't mind if the male wanted to go back, but it seem pretty short for a date in his opinion. Before he could receive an answer, their waitress returned, taking their plates, asking if they needed refills, and handing them the check. Samuel glanced it over then towards the male to see if he had any objections about payment. He then reached into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet and throwing down a few bills for their meals plus tip.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he wasn’t the same as the people who probably usually hung around Samuel. He also didn’t want anything from him either. Micha simply was there was Samuel as he was needed. He did not see a need to need things from Samuel when he could already get things for himself. Micha didn’t care about the money or the power Samuel held. He liked Samuel as he was nothing more. Silence spread through the table as he sat there. Micha glanced around unsure of what to say now too. He heard Samuel speak and glanced toward him. Micha knew it was too early to call it an end between them today and he didn’t want to go home yet. Before he could speak though, the waitress appeared to remove their plates and set the check down. He didn’t mind if Samuel paid after all Samuel was already pulling out his wallet to get ready to pay. ”Well we could go clothes shopping still if you want?” Micha asked not sure if Samuel minded still taking him clothes shopping. He watched as Samuel pulled out money from his wallet laying it on the table along with the tip. Micha grabbed his drink taking one last sip before setting it aside since they both seemed ready to go. He shifted to stand as he stretched his legs from sitting for a while."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

With the bill settled and their stomachs filled, walking around seemed like the best idea. Samuel doubted either of them could or would even want to see a movie, any sports seemed out of the question, and he really wasn't sure what else there was to do. If anything. Grabbing the pack of cigarettes and lighter the male was about to forget along with his phone, Samuel slid out of his seat. Standing and stretching a bit he smiled down at the male, "Alright. Any particular place you wanna check out or should we just head over to the mall instead?" he replied, stealing yet another of the males' cigarettes as they headed back toward the stairs and exit. He pocketed what was left of the cigarettes, figuring he could always replace the pack if the male disliked him taking so many. Cupping his hand as he climbed the stairs, Samuel squinted against the bright afternoon sunlight. Inhaling deeply he sighed as he soon exhaled. "By the way, I don't remember if I've asked this question or not, but do you have any particular style you're looking for?" he asked curiously. Over the past few days he'd spent with the male, Samuel was still pretty clueless about what sort of fashion taste the male preferred. Whereas he liked expensive name brand suits, and dirt cheap casual clothes, Micha was about as over the place with his fashion as he was.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha stood stretching as he looked around. He waited for Samuel to stand before starting toward the door. Micha glanced to see Samuel grabbing his cigarettes and lighter that he had forgotten. He was thankful for that as he continued toward the door. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he spoke. He thought for a second before speaking, ”Probably head to the mall.” Micha spoke as he walked with Samuel to the door. He watched as Samuel pulled a cigarette out from his pack. Micha didn’t mind if Samuel spoke his whole pack. He could always buy another. Micha pushed the door open as he walked out the door. He climbed the door as they came out to the alley way. Micha glared against the sun seeing it was still bright outside. He glanced down as he walked. Micha shoved his hands into his pocket as he walked. He heard Samuel speak as they walked heading back toward the car. Micha glanced toward Samuel and shrugged lightly. ”Not really… I mean I have a preference for suits most of the time or if I’m not in the mood to dress up then I wear just shirt and jeans.” He spoke smiling lightly as he continued walking through the alley heading toward the car."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Leading the way out into the bright sunlight, Samuel squinted against it, his eyes blinded for a moment before slowly adjusting. He nodded in response, figuring it would probably be better to hit up the mall first instead driving from place to place all over New York and back. The closest mall he knew of was over in Upper Manhattan, which wasn't too far from where they were now. As the male went on to respond to his next question, he couldn't help but to smile behind the hand holding his cigarette. After spending the last few days with the male and seeing him nothing but slightly scruffy and looking as though he just rolled out of bed, it was kind of hard to imagine him cleaned up. Though he had seen him once in a suit, but it wasn't for very long and he wouldn't exactly call the male cleaned up since at the time he was already so worn out and nowhere near sober. Since that time Micha came and went from the club in just about anything, but not too many suits, at least tidy suits anyway. As they walked down the alley, he tried again to imagine what the male would look like if he actually tamed his scruff, ran a comb through his hair, and wearing something presentable. The mental image wasn't too bad, but it just seemed so different from the Micha walking along beside him that he doubted it would ever happen.

As they neared the end of the alley and approached his car, he popped the locks and headed to the drivers' side without even bothering to check and see how much time was left on the meter. Whether it was an hour or just five minutes, he didn't care. The mall was too far to leave his car sitting in the village. Slipping into the driver's side, he inserted the key in the ignition. Making himself comfortable, he handed the male back his lighter, keeping Micha's pack of cigarettes for himself. Starting the car, he fiddled with the air settings and cracked his window to prevent too much of the smoky scent lingering in his car. He then reached into the console, pulled out a half full carton of Seven Stars cigarettes and held out a pack to the male. "This brand alright with you?" he asked, figuring he'd save the male a trip to the gas station or wherever he bought his own cigarettes. He knew taste wise, it wasn't much like what Micha smoked, but they weren't bad. He'd tried much worse brands that he was pretty sure he paid more for than they were worth.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew most of the time that he didn’t look the least bit presentable. He was rather scruffy especially with his facial hair and his hair going every which way. Micha couldn’t tame his hair if he tried. It did what it wanted most of the time. He wore suits sometimes but even then he knew he still didn’t look the part of a professional. Micha had his own style and it worked for him. As they walked down the alley way making their way toward the car, he glanced toward Samuel as he unlocked the car. Micha walked toward the passenger side as he opened the door and slipped inside. He shut his door and went about buckling himself in. Micha glanced over at Samuel as he got in the car and started it up. He relaxed back against the seat as he watched Samuel mess with the air conditioner settings. Micha glanced over at Samuel as he eventually handed him a pack of cigarettes. He took the pack from Samuel and pocketed them. ”Yeah, these are fine.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel knowing that his taste for cigarettes was different from Samuel’s but he didn’t mind."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Smiling back at the male as he took the pack he offered, he returned the carton to the console, and looked around to see if any cars were coming. Once clear, he moved away from the curb and into open traffic up to the stop light some three feet ahead. "So now that you know all about where I've traveled. Let me ask you a few things. What are some of your favorite thing? Like music artist, tv shows, Broadway musical, anything." he asked curiously, again trying to divert any conversation away from himself. Following the traffic to the a nearby light, he leaned back in his seat, taking a glance at the male from the corner of his eye. It was both amusing and strange how it seemed neither of them was all that willing to talk about himself, until someone else spoke first. In the club they could talk for hours, sometimes did. But once outside in public it was like everything changed for them. Exhaling from yet another puff, he blew the smoke out the window and followed the traffic as the light changed and they were once again moving.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha sat back as Samuel pulled out into the traffic. He glanced out the window as Samuel drove. Micha relaxed as Samuel drove. He soon heard Samuel speak drawing his attention toward him and his question. Micha glanced toward Samuel. He didn’t mind answering a few things after all Samuel had answered his questions. Micha didn’t listen to any recent artist. Most of the music he listened to was classical. He had no interest in television really and hardly watched it. It was the same for Broadway musicals. Micha had no interest in those either. ”I don’t really listen to any current artists. I listen to mostly classical artists such as Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Brahms, and Debussy… Television really isn’t my thing neither are Broadway musicals.” He spoke naming a few artists he listened to. Micha preferred listening to music over television. He found it more relaxing in way after all he was working most of the time and usually turned music on when he worked."

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games