Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 pm
MDaylus

Natasha gave a pout when Bruce told her that she should nt go poking around about this matter. She definitely wanted to know now but she was glad no one was in danger. "Alright... fine." she conceeded. She wouldn't go poking around but she would observe and see what was revealed to her. "Yea, yeah keep Clint from doing something stupid sounds like any other day." she huffed.

Loki returned the smile softly when Tony smiled and had no hesitance when the man reached for his hand. "I know, it is just there is so much going on right now. I did not need one more thing on top of all of it. Perhaps tomorrow I will let her see me like this. Right now though I just want to go to bed, with you." Loki stated hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at Natasha’s words. “Remember he’s the one you picked.” He joked as the door slid closed. The relationship between the two spies made sense, just as often as it baffled him, but they were happy. That was what mattered.

Tony relaxed a little when Loki accepted his touch. Nodding at his words, Tony smiled. “I understand, just don’t push them away.” He said gently. Stepping closer, he looked up at his lover. Leaning in and giving him a soft kiss, he brushed his cheek gently. “Let’s go to bed.” He murmured as he pulled away, slowly leading the man into their room.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 pm
MDaylus

Natasha shook her head but made her way to her floor. Bruce was right she had picked Clint as her own.

"I was not trying to, not really." Loki stated when Tony told him not to push the others away. Returning the kiss he felt relieved as Tony led them towards their room. He barely changed before he crawled into the bed. The bed on Asgard may have dwarfed Tony's but Loki much liked Tony's bed better.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the relief he felt from his lover. Changing into sweats, he grimaced at the pull of his shoulder, but he ignored it. Slowly slipping into bed with his lover, he pulled the god close under the covers. “Hey Jarv, turn the a/c down a bit.” He said, wanting Loki to be comfortable. Kissing Loki once more, he placed a soft kiss to the mark on his collar as well. “Just relax babe. You’re safe tonight.” He whispered.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki snuggled into Tony as soon as the man pulled him him close. All the tension left his body when he was against Tony, knowing the man was safe and away from danger. "You did not have to do that." Loki murmured but his tone was grateful. "The same to you." he continued allowing his eyes to close, and exhaustion to claim him. It wasn't long before the god was asleep seeming almost dead to the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the affection Loki showed. Perhaps it had just been stress making Loki behave oddly. Letting Loki fall asleep, Tony waited until he was sure he wouldn’t wake up. “Jarvis, monitor us tonight. Loki wakes up and tries to leave this floor without me up, notify me.” He ordered, waiting for an affirmative before he finally let himself drift off as well, holding Loki a little tighter.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept through the night only waking early in the morning when his stomach growled. Slipping carefully from Tony's grasp he made his way out of the room and to the elevator. He figured if anyone would be up at this hour it would be Natasha and he could deal with her one on one in his new form. He wanted to show Tony that he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t stir when Loki woke up, just burying himself further under the blankets. Of course As soon as Loki made for the elevator, Jarvis woke Tony. “Sir, Loki is awake and leaving the floor.” He said, Tony popping right up, startled by the voice. In his surprise, he reached for Loki’s mind, obviously still half asleep. It only took a moment to realize nothing was wrong and he groaned, curling back up under his blankets. “Thank you Jarvis.” He said, sending a tired apology to Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:27 am
MDaylus

Loki was startled when Tony's mind suddenly went questing his but then settled. .when the man fsent a tired apology loki shrugged and went downstairs. He was correct in assuming that Natasha would be up she was on a recliner with a book drinking a cup of coffee.

"And I now understand what Tony was talking about when he said that this form was different than the one we saw before." Natasha stated without ever seeming to have looked up from her book. Loki relaxed then. "You didn't honestly think I would care what you looked like did you?" she questioned seeing him relax.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let himself doze, but he couldn’t fall back to sleep fully. Stretching out his mind to Loki, he let his curiosity for what he was doing slip across the bond, but he didn’t try to pull Loki back to him or get up, content to just relax as long as he had the link to his mate.

Bruce had woken up as well and gone to retrieve a newspaper. He knew this was usually when Natasha woke up, so he figured he would go speak to her, give her more information about what happened on Asgard so Tony and Loki wouldn’t be bothered too much. Slipping out of the elevator, he was surprised to see Loki and Natasha in the common area. He’d thought Loki would hide away for a day or two at least.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki fought a chuckle at tonys curiosity but sent him an image of Natasha to let the man know what he was doing. "I was not sure, this form is quite unusual." Loki stated. Hearing the elevator loki quickly gather his magic to disappear back to Tony's suite only to see bruce and relax. "Good morning." he greeted.

"If you think you look unusual you should ask Tony about some of the people we fight. Your form is little compared to some of them." she shrugged. Nodding her head towards bruce she gave a small smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the image he received, responding with a half-hearted curse about people who woke up too early.

Bruce nodded to them. “Good morning.” He said lightly. Heading for the kitchen, he made himself a cup of hot tea. Returning to the room, he settled himself down with the paper, letting the tea steep for a moment. “Natasha is right….I’m not really sure what to call some of them.” He said slowly. “In all honesty, it would take a lot to truly shock us at this point.” He added, skimming through the headlines, not really impressed with the news so far.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but laugh as the feelings and images Tony sent to his mind. Watching Bruce move around and acquire tea he realized how many things he would need to research descretly in the next few days or ask Bruce about. There were so many different things on Midgard that he didnt know whether or not they would be good for a baby. Listening to the two of the try to convince him that he was certainly not the weirdest thing on midgard was entertaining he was paying so much attention to them that he didnt hear clint enter.

"Holy monster movies, what the hell is with the horns? It's like your an actual monster now." Clint blurted when he saw loki. Within an instant loki was gone from the main room.

"CLINT! What did we talk about last night?!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Not to say anything but did you see those horns. Come on Nat. Those are cool." Clint argued.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at the interest on Loki’s face, knowing that he was at least somewhat comfortable with Natasha now. Perhaps they could get him to show himself to Steve soon. Even if the soldier would have a stronger opinion on it, he was too polite to say anything. And then Clint entered the room. Flinching as Loki disappeared, he glared at Clint. “You could have led with that.” He grumbled. “Now he’ll never come out of the penthouse…. And Tony will never let any of us in.” he huffed.

Tony jumped as he felt magic and suddenly Loki was much closer. Frowning, he cracked his eyes open. ‘Lo? What’s wrong?’

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 pm
MDaylus

"I didn't know he would bolt off. What is so bad about that look anyway. So he's extra blue and has horns. Still looks like him." Clint protested. He didn't understand why it was such a big deal.

Loki had transported himself back to the penthouse but into his 'study' He locked the door unwilling to let anyone see him now. Clint's words stuck in his head especially one which he projected to tony. 'Monster.'

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games