Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:28 pm
"I'm not, but it's easier when we're on the field. That, and like I said, he took off. He's not here. He said it was to ultimately be useful, but he was all vague about it otherwise and wasn't going to let anyone stop him. It's stupid," Cera explained, trying to keep her tone even. Even if she'd likely never do it, she still felt like socking Sol because of it. "Also, I think I missed something with Darts there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm
Darksol88
"I'm not, but it's easier when we're on the field. That, and like I said, he took off. He's not here. He said it was to ultimately be useful, but he was all vague about it otherwise and wasn't going to let anyone stop him. It's stupid," Cera explained, trying to keep her tone even. Even if she'd likely never do it, she still felt like socking Sol because of it. "Also, I think I missed something with Darts there..."

"He already went through one situation where he was blown out for being no help at that quarantined route, but then turn around to Slateport and you go on him about being useless right in mid-battle." I said. "Two incidents in a row. Stupid it may be for walking out, but he apparently takes it rather seriously! Blast it, Cera! And you didn't tell anyone about it until now why?" I then rubbed my eyes a bit frustratingly. This was not the time for anyone to be pitying themselves right at the moment, not when we got two situations going on at the moment. "Darts, instead of sparring, we may have to go on a Ho-oh hunt. Cera, where did he go?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:48 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88

"He already went through one situation where he was blown out for being no help at that quarantined route, but then turn around to Slateport and you go on him about being useless right in mid-battle." I said. "Two incidents in a row. Stupid it may be for walking out, but he apparently takes it rather seriously! Blast it, Cera! And you didn't tell anyone about it until now why?" I then rubbed my eyes a bit frustratingly. This was not the time for anyone to be pitying themselves right at the moment, not when we got two situations going on at the moment. "Darts, instead of sparring, we may have to go on a Ho-oh hunt. Cera, where did he go?" I asked.

"I'll fetch the hounds." Darts comments dryly, grinning a little under his crest as he finishes cracking his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:49 pm
"Um, I'd probably still do that spar because I kinda dunno where he went, and since I didn't, I cleaned up the kitchen and went out to Littleroot instead," Cera answered. "Maybe I should've read his mind or something when I had the chance..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:53 pm
Darksol88
"Um, I'd probably still do that spar because I kinda dunno where he went, and since I didn't, I cleaned up the kitchen and went out to Littleroot instead," Cera answered. "Maybe I should've read his mind or something when I had the chance..."

"...you can't do that now?" I asked, rather flatly at that. "Even so much as general area?" I then looked back at Darts. Obviously I'm not too thrilled with the whole notion. "We may have to find the top breeds, Darts."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm
Blizzard120

"...you can't do that now?" I asked, rather flatly at that. "Even so much as general area?" I then looked back at Darts. Obviously I'm not too thrilled with the whole notion. "We may have to find the top breeds, Darts."

Darts looks at Cera with a slight smirk under his crest as he hears Cera's last sentence. "It's not like... you couldn't scan for him... like a psychic bloodhound of sorts."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:07 pm
"Hey, dun look at me, I usually try not to read anyone's minds because it's a touchy subject!" Cera replied, and to her credit, it was something she didn't like to do. Too many memories of upsetting people and then being scolded for butting in when there was no reason to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 pm
"Perhaps, but this is perhaps one of those times where it may be needed, Cera, rather if someone likes it or not." I said. "Granted, I don't think Sol will get into serious trouble, but I don't want him getting any eventual ideas at all that would lead to the contrary. Am I right or what?" I asked Darts.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:16 pm
It had been a week since Allen had returned from Saffron City with whatever that was that Sub had sent him off to retrieve. Since then Sub had vanished from HQ and yet if anyone had asked GRAY where he was the AI would respond that he is here in Mt. Silver, just not in HQ. Where was Sub exactly in on this mountain and why was he gone for so long? And what did he need from Silph Co? Oh well, no one was probably too surprised by his disappearance, he just happened to vanish at times is all. Was probably nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm
All of a sudden, through the various speakers that broadcast throughout HQ, there's a ringing sound just like that of a mobile phone ringing, echoing as it bounces off the empty corridors and hallways. It continues, seemingly without stopping, but as people would get closer to the main room, they would find a phone receiver sitting on one of the tables, also ringing, sitting gently in its cradle.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm
Aile would follow the ringing to the the main room, tilting her head at the phone receiver. "Hm? When did this get here?" She walk over and pick it up, looking to see who it was from. "Why is this here, also?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm
Atlantis_Darts
All of a sudden, through the various speakers that broadcast throughout HQ, there's a ringing sound just like that of a mobile phone ringing, echoing as it bounces off the empty corridors and hallways. It continues, seemingly without stopping, but as people would get closer to the main room, they would find a phone receiver sitting on one of the tables, also ringing, sitting gently in its cradle.

"So Cera? I mea-" I looked around, staring in confusion. "......uh...hello? Who hooked up the phone to the HQ loudspeakers?" I asked. I then walked out of the training room to go find the source of the noise. "This is getting grating already. Where is it?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm
"What's with the crazy phone call?!" Trishella demanded as she entered the main room from the lower floors of the base. Idina at her heels, the blonde would look at the phone in the middle of the room with a quizzical look on her face. "I'm not answering that. We don't have a phone, right?"

"Fen fen?" Idina wondered, hopping up onto the nearest piece of furniture she could reach and attempting to poke the receiver with her paw.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 pm
Though neither one was sure what was up with Sub and his location, Aden would end up hearing the speakers, as well as Amaranth shortly after. Both of them eventually got into the main room, hearing the phone and seeing the receiver.

"When did we get a phone?" Amaranth asked, more than a little confused.

"I'm not answering it," Aden remarked immediately, knowing how stuff like this would go. He wasn't going to answer a phone that said that he'd be dying in seven days or some other weird thing.

"Um... better question. When did we have a phone installed? Wouldn't we be an unregistered number or something?" Cera asked, following Blizzard.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:41 pm
Arkelos shuffles from the room, feeling groggy after waking up. "Will someone answer the stupid phone." Arkelos rubs his eyes, "Houndour, Growlithe did yall mess with the phone again." Walking down the echoing hall ways, Arkelos gets this odd feeling that something not right. "When did we get a phone anyways. No matter, we'll find that phone unplug it and get back some Z's." After walking for what seemed forever, the trio come to the room with the loudest ringing. "Who the...." Arkelos looks around the room to find a few others have arrived to investigate the obnoxious ringing as well. "Well who's going to answer it?" Arkelos goes over and picks up the phone. "Who is this? You woke me up, this better be important."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games