Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela scratched the back of her head as sat up and thought about exactly how long they've been together. It's been quite a while. "Hmm...it'll be around 7 years in the next couple of weeks." Though, it's only been about 4 years since Cocoa had started to telepathically speak to her. To this day, she still isn't sure if she had always knew that she was capable of that or if that's something she's managed to somehow pick up along the way. Cocoa was always a very special and unique rabbit. There isn't another one like her. At least, to her knowledge.

Cocoa relaxed in Kristine's lap as she pet her. At first, she hated being pet by other people aside from Cesela but she slowly got used to it over time so now it didn't really bug her that much. In fact, it helps her relax a little bit. "Has it been that long? It feels a lot less than that. Time flies, I guess." She may be a rabbit but she likes to think of herself as Cesela's sort of guardian. She's always watched over her since the two were brought together and she's seen how much she's grown. Her personality has matured just as much as her body has.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Kristine's smile was faint at the discovery that it was actually that long. "I see. That's quite nice," she said. If only she would have the courage to confess how much it hurt for the human to experience loss, but she didn't have the heart and mind to confess right at this moment. "Reminds me of my grandparents back in Japan. They were always there with me whenever I need their support," she went on before putting Cocoa gently on the towel. It was because Kristine was standing up to remove her dress, revealing her one-piece swimsuit underneath. It was actually decent even with the fact that it showed off how well-toned Kristine's body was. "By the way, Cesela, do you know how to swim? If not, we can just make sandcastles and take pictures of them."

All she could put into her bag were a medium-sized bucket, small shovels and a few molds shaped like shells and starfishes, just in case the activity would ensue. After all, she didn't want to tire herself too much with the weight, but Kristine would manage doing something different as long as there were still available materials nearby for her to work with. Definitely similar with the artworks she could conjure back in her house whenever she has free time in her hands.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: inspired
Company: her co-worker (Cesela), Cocoa
Money: $85.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC: outfit swimsuit

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela listened to her story about her grandparents. Hearing about them made her remember her own parents. They were a little strict when it came to training with her magic but they had all the love and care parents would normally have though there was something that was always missing. Strangely enough, when Cocoa came into her life, that feeling of something missing seemingly disappeared. Maybe it was because she had a friend around to talk to even though it was a rabbit that didn't speak to her until three years later. "She can be a little bit of a pain to deal with but I wouldn't trade her with anyone." It didn't take her long to realize how strange that might have sounded with her being a rabbit and all. "I'm sorry if that sounds weird."

Cocoa would normally throw a fit when she hears comments like that but given that she was around crowds of people and that she can agree herself that's how she is, she decided to let it go. When Kristine set her down on the towel, she hopped back to Cesela's side and simply relaxed without saying a word.

Cesela looked up at Kristine when she asked about her swimming skills. She wasn't the best by any means but she wasn't completely hopeless on it. In fact, when it came to a lot of things that requires extensive physical activity, she tends to be a little lacking. "I'm not the strongest of swimmers but yes, I do. We can do whatever you'd like." Most of the time she's at the beach after a day of work, she normally just lays down under the sun and took in the surroundings with the occasional dip into the water.

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Kristine
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:18 am
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The part about Cocoa being a pain in the arse induced a chuckle from Kristine. "That is something I can agree," she said. After all, the friends that she had in Soleil right at this moment would be like sometimes. That one aside, with the sandcastle activity being agreed upon, Kristine proceeded to snatch all of the sandcastle essentials she could carry from her bag. "Here. These are all that I can carry but it's not like we can build a huge one anyway," she stuck her tongue out, being playful as hell. Kristine then looked for a spot in which it would be safe for the sandcastle to be built without being in the way of people who would walk past it and accidentally destroy a portion, or worse, running right in front of it.

"Say, have you made any sandcastles before?" Kristine questioned once she finally found the spot, just within the shade of one of the trees. And she picked up the bucket together with the shovels, allowing Cesela to help out just in case, before moving to that spot for the task to get started.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela took some of the things Kristine took out of her bag that were necessary in building sandcastles. Buckets, shovels and stuff like that. Unlike swimming, she didn't know a thing when it came to building a sandcastle so she knew what to say when she asked if she's built one before. "No. I've tried but I'm not very good at it. Maybe I just go about building it the wrong way." She followed Kristine to find an empty spot to build on.

Cocoa stayed on the towel and watched the walk off. She would go with them but she didn't like getting wet and the tides were pretty rough too. Plus, it's a little difficult for her to hope around on a sandy beach and rolling around would be even harder.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The answer was definitely disappointing, to say the least, but Kristine should cut the other some slack. "I see. I won't mind having to teach you," she replied. And since Cesela didn't get the molds, Kristine had to come back and retrieve them. The lessons for sandcastle building started out slow and simple, like how much water and sand were used to keep the structure firm for a long time, together with the small search for seashells as decorations for the creation. Besides, there was no plan to make the castle that big, anyways. Not to mention that they both would go to the cinema after this; depending on how long the available movies would last for tonight, the stay at the beach wouldn't need to be this long. The end result was a few small sandcastles with just one bucket each as the mold for the base structure, together with the sand starfishes and a few seashells for decoration.

"Definitely needed some improvement, but not bad," Kristine commented. Considering that Cesela was still a beginner, she deserved some credit for trying. "So, whatdya wanna do next? Do you wanna do something else before we head to the movie place?" she asked. The sky was going to turn dark with the sun going so low with the passage of time, but Kristin should wait for the response from the other before moving along.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:59 am
]User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was eager to learn how to build sandcastles. It took a little while to understand the process but she slowly started to get the hang of it. After a while, they had built several small sandcastles with using various seashells and starfish lying around the beach as decoration. It was pretty fun once she got into it. Maybe one day, she'll build one with less mistakes and on a bigger scale. "It's a tricky process to get the building right but this is fun. I'm sorry you had to show me so much on how to do it." Learning to build sandcastles with Kristine reminded of her time starting out at Smoothie Palace where she had to learn how things worked around the shop with Kristine. It's like things were almost set on repeat. When she took note of the sky, she noticed that it was going to get dark pretty soon. They had spent enough time on the beach already. She really didn't like being around the area at night. "Hmm...let's wash the sand off and head out to the movies. Unless you want to go for a quick swim first. I don't mind." It was the first time she saw her superior outside of "work mode" which would normally make her anxious so even though she wasn't too keen on staying around the area too late, she wanted to see more of her natural self.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:28 am
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The human shook her head at Cesala's apology, "I'm fine having to teach someone, I guess. I must have rubbed that trait off from my grandparents." Actually, it was also her father, being the CEO and all that, though it may seem like a distant memory since the parents were killed a long time ago. Such thoughts were pushed aside at the other's words and Kristine let out a nod. "A quick swim is fine for some fun in the water before the movie session," Kristine replied. Before that, the wall was formed as protection against the castle. It may not do much with the passage of time, but at least it would be aesthetically pleasing. With that task being completed, she headed back to the spot where the rabbit was relaxing and, picked up her phone from her bag, taking the picture of the sandcastle. She then took off her sandals, placing them a bit far away from the creature, before walking towards the ocean, but not before keeping her phone back in the bag.

"The water feels nice," she spoke when she felt the wetness of her bare feet, toes curling slightly on the sand. Definitely relaxing, more so when she closed her eyes to feel more of the breeze caressing her bare skin. It was as if she had been transported to a different place, away from the cruel world that she was in. If only such dream would become a reality...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela watched as Kristine took a picture of the sandcastle they built. She probably would of done the same and tagged it as her first sandcastle but she hadn't brought her phone with her as she accidently left it at home. She then soon made her way into the water and felt the sudden cold water rush up against her feet which made her jump slightly. "The water is pretty cold as usual." It didn't take long for her to adjust to the cold water so she made her way a bit of ways in until the water was just above her knees. She would only go out as far as waist deep but anymore than that would be too risky for her since she wasn't a strong swimmer and would easily get pulled by the currents. The waves were pretty rough so remained at knee deep water levels though. She crouched down a bit to wash off the sand and felt the water rush up against her upper body as she did so. "At least the water feels nice. If the surf wasn't so rough, I'd go out a bit further."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Hearing her words prompted Kristine to move along the similar route, walking deeper until the water was close to her waist. "Ah... Yes. Does beat the heat a little bit," she nodded in agreement. It had been a long while since Kristine went for a swim so it was a bit too nostalgic for her. That was when her playful side came out, digging both her hands into the ocean and then tossing to Cesela's direction, the water splashing towards her. "Here, have some of this to cool off even more!" she yelled out even more. If only she could record more of this moment but her phone would get wet and it was not a good thing at all. Indeed, she was like a kid again because of this moment, back when she was still studying at Lehakoe and she had introduced her grandparents to that sight. Kristine was sure that she would become soaked the more they may end up trading water splashes at each other, but for now, she didn't care.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela closed her eyes and she felt the waves crash against the shores and rush up into her, almost getting knocked back a few times. Something like this really hits the spot since it was pretty warm all day. Before she could get a word in though, she was suddenly splashed with water as she was turning to face her. "Oh you're in for it now!" She repeated what Kristine did, sticking her hands into the water and tossing some back at her. Deep down, she wanted to try out a new spell that she had been working on that involves water but she considered that playing dirty so she shoved her thoughts to the back of her head. Being around this sudden playful side of Kristine really helps her come to terms with her opinions about her. For a while, she was a little hard to approach with her being her superior at work and not having a chance to really get to know her pushed her away. But now that she's seen a different, more calm and natural side of her, she was starting to feel more at ease around her. "You know, when I started out at Smoothie Palace, I didn't know how to approach you. I didn't know how to interact with you with it being my first job and having a Senpai and all. It made me nervous and anxious. But, I think I feel a little more at ease around you now. You're actually a fun person to be around." With being born in Japan, she tends to have a Japanese lifestyle of sorts which involves how they tend to greet people, honorifics that suit their position and things like that. As such, being called a Japanese term such as Senpai might seem a bit strange for some people who have no idea what that means.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 am
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

After a short while, the playing had stopped and Kristine spent a few seconds cupping water into her arm, rubbing the skin gently. "Really? Thanks. Though yeah, expect me to be a bit more messed up sometimes. Battling depression is something that I have to face constantly, and also PTSD, suffering from nightmares about my past and even lacking sleep. Hoping that you'll be patient with me in case you'll be sticking with me a bit more as co-workers," she confessed. Opening up, actually, was a long process for her. Kristine didn't want Cesela to know about her tragic past yet. Maybe someday, if she would feel a bit more comfortable, she would tell. With that, she took a deep breath before washing off the excess sand from her body and then drying off with a spare towel that she brought along.

"Anyway... finally time to watch the movie," she said as she put on her dress once again, followed by her sandals. Hopefully, something good would show up on the list, especially with a good story line. Minus the gunshots, of course. Not to mention some good grub since building sandcastles and playing around in the water did work up an appetite.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela tilted her head a bit as she started to open herself up a bit to her, briefly talking about some bad events that had happened in the past. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the city at the time of said events had occurred so she had no idea what those events were. She has read up on some things that has happened though in old newspapers and articles. Maybe that was it. "Really? That must of been why you were so exhausted today..." Deep down, she was curious to know what exactly had happened just so that she would be aware of it but it was clearly something she didn't want to talk about nor did she not want to pry into her past. The atmosphere around them shifted a bit to the gloomy side when the subject was changed to the movie. "Oh, you're right." She then followed her out of the water and onto the sand again and made her way to her towel. She had used the towel to dry herself off as best she could before putting it back in her bag. She had a spare change of clothes so when she gets the chance to change out of her swimsuit, she will. In the meantime, she picked up Cocoa, who had apparently fallen asleep and gently placed her on her head. "What movie would you like to see?" She hasn't really kept in touch what's out right now since going to the movies wasn't something she did often.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Kristine smoothed out her dress a bit more, feeling glad that she was back to being fully clothed since the breeze had become a bit colder, before contemplating on what they should watch. The movies available in cinemas vary depending on the schedule. "Hopefully, something fantasy-related, I have a craving for that genre, actually," she replied. And she made sure that none of her belongings, especially the tools for sandcastle building, would be left behind, double-checking her bag for an extra measure. "I hope you are down for that as well. Who knows if we end up having one more thing in common aside from working in the same place?" those were her last words before leaving from the beach, but not without giving the sleeping rabbit a gentle pat with her finger as an extra measure. It was a good thing that the next destination was within walking distance. A little bit more of exercise wouldn't hurt.

-- Exit --

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games