Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]
Valentines Day Event - 2023 - ENDED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:49 am

Bump 292 heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:04 am

Bump 293 heart

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:10 am

Bump 294 heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:10 am

Bump 295 heart

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:43 am

Happy Day After Valentine's day. I hope everyone had a good day.

Today is discount candy day at most stores in the USA so be sure to get the excess candy that the stores overstocked at at least a 50% discount!

The Event her is going strong so keep participating and have a fun time. There are still lots of things to do and prizes to win!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:57 am

Rita the Dragon Queen

Today is discount candy day at most stores in the USA so be sure to get the excess candy that the stores overstocked at at least a 50% discount!

The Event her is going strong so keep participating and have a fun time. There are still lots of things to do and prizes to win!!
I bought all my chocolate the day of because bf was having a pretty rough day, i know you cant schedule things like bad days but it would have been way cheaper if we had this today! Hope everyone gets so much chocolate today

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:26 am

raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

I bought all my chocolate the day of because bf was having a pretty rough day, i know you cant schedule things like bad days but it would have been way cheaper if we had this today! Hope everyone gets so much chocolate today

Well, your BF must really appreciate you more today because of what you did yesterday for him!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:27 am

Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

Well, your BF must really appreciate you more today because of what you did yesterday for him!
I hope so hahahahaha hope you had a great valentines day <3

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

refundedd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:28 am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:28 am

refundedd

refundedd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:29 am

refundedd

refundedd

refundedd

Rita the Dragon Queen

raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

I hope so hahahahaha hope you had a great valentines day <3

My BF had to work, my new cellphone didn't get sent by my carrier, so it was pretty meh. But I spent the day here on Gaia with you guys, so not all bad.
[✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games