Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:54 pm
Dragon Sneeze
With Zasumaru safely stored away once again, Mai continued the walk to the store she had started before the whole mess had happened. On the way she saw three people talking. She didn't recognize them, and her curiosity took hold once again. She walked up to them.
Ra saw Mai and waved.
"Hi, Mai!" Ra called out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:12 pm
"The night mission?" Umi asked, her brother shrugging his shoulders. They exchanged glances for a moment, before waving at the approaching shinobi. Then, the two walked over and stood next to Ra, barely reaching over his hip in height.

"What's the night mission?" Mizu asked, looking up at the other genin.

((Blah, short post...))  

O Ren Ishii

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:20 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
With Zasumaru safely stored away once again, Mai continued the walk to the store she had started before the whole mess had happened. On the way she saw three people talking. She didn't recognize them, and her curiosity took hold once again. She walked up to them.
Ra saw Mai and waved.
"Hi, Mai!" Ra called out

Mai threw her hand up. "Yo Ra!" She walked up next to him. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:34 am
"What do you mean a pact?" Asked Kenji. He is still in that dark void, with only a bit of light shining onto him In front of him, the Dragon 'sat' the large Dragon, it's yellow slitted eyes boring into his own. "A Pact, an agreement. I am here, residing in your body."
"So..." Kenji said, still not catching the meaning. The Dragon sighed loud,
"If you die Kenji, then I die with you. Knowing that you are young, and must live life the fullest. As for me, I have been in a deep slumber as a spirit in my own blood. Now rising, I want to live to see the changes in this world." Kenji just nodded. He didn't know what to say. He had other questions in mind, but they would have to wait, he guessed. Kenji stood up.
"Ok, so if I agree to this pact... what will happen? I mean, what happens afterwards." The Dragon smiled... or did something to make a smile ((Can they smile? If some of you think so, don't use Dragon Heart as an example, lol)).
"Your soul and mine will be somewhat bound together, and during tough fights, I can take over without you having to be unconscious." Kenji looked at the Dragon and then thought for a moment, with his head bobbed down. After several minutes, he looked up at the Dragon. "What is your name?"
The Dragon's eyes went wide with suprise. He didn't expect this one coming. "My name's... My name is... To be honest, I don't have a name. Or a name that translates to your language."
"Oh..." Kenji thought for a while... "I'm sorry, I haven't got a suitable way of naming you. I'll try and think of something..." Then standing in the middle of the light, he looked at the Dragon. "Ok, lets get the Pact sealed."
"As you wish..." Then all Kenji saw was darkness... and then... he saw light...

Kenji woke up and immediately felt the wrappings that cover his body. He tried to get up, but a firey pain shot through his entire body and he fell back into the bed.
"Dammit, now that hurt..."  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:28 am
[[gaaaaahhhh, where the hell is gale?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:49 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"What do you mean a pact?" Asked Kenji. He is still in that dark void, with only a bit of light shining onto him In front of him, the Dragon 'sat' the large Dragon, it's yellow slitted eyes boring into his own. "A Pact, an agreement. I am here, residing in your body."
"So..." Kenji said, still not catching the meaning. The Dragon sighed loud,
"If you die Kenji, then I die with you. Knowing that you are young, and must live life the fullest. As for me, I have been in a deep slumber as a spirit in my own blood. Now rising, I want to live to see the changes in this world." Kenji just nodded. He didn't know what to say. He had other questions in mind, but they would have to wait, he guessed. Kenji stood up.
"Ok, so if I agree to this pact... what will happen? I mean, what happens afterwards." The Dragon smiled... or did something to make a smile ((Can they smile? If some of you think so, don't use Dragon Heart as an example, lol)).
"Your soul and mine will be somewhat bound together, and during tough fights, I can take over without you having to be unconscious." Kenji looked at the Dragon and then thought for a moment, with his head bobbed down. After several minutes, he looked up at the Dragon. "What is your name?"
The Dragon's eyes went wide with suprise. He didn't expect this one coming. "My name's... My name is... To be honest, I don't have a name. Or a name that translates to your language."
"Oh..." Kenji thought for a while... "I'm sorry, I haven't got a suitable way of naming you. I'll try and think of something..." Then standing in the middle of the light, he looked at the Dragon. "Ok, lets get the Pact sealed."
"As you wish..." Then all Kenji saw was darkness... and then... he saw light...

Kenji woke up and immediately felt the wrappings that cover his body. He tried to get up, but a firey pain shot through his entire body and he fell back into the bed.
"Dammit, now that hurt..."

((A drgon smile is sort of a flashing of the teeth.
/////////
/////////

yarg))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:42 pm
((Lol, thank you ^^))

EDIT - 5/7/05 - What the heck? This place is deserted... what happened?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:48 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Lol, thank you ^^))

((I blame you. xd It was a holiday, give em a break. ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:50 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Lol, thank you ^^))

[[i'm still waiting for Gale on one front, i thought he said he'd be back by Sunday]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:02 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Lol, thank you ^^))

[[i'm still waiting for Gale on one front, i thought he said he'd be back by Sunday]]

((Hehehehe I know holidays is a factor, but I thought ppl would have access to a pc anyhows... oh well ^^))  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:32 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Lol, thank you ^^))

((;p))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:22 am
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:55 am
Raith walked into the room that Kenji was in, carrying an unconcious Shin over his shoulder. Shin's shirt was still off from when Raith had sealed his curse, and anyone who looked could see the massive amounts of seal patterns and runes that covered his eniter upper body and arm til they stopped at his waist, wrists and high up on his neck. Raith was also still in just his under armor and cloths similar to a Anbu, except the armor and close were all black and the plate armor was covered in black leather that was covered in patterns that looked like runes and had been pressed or weaved into the very fabric. Ypou could also see his face and grey messy hair for a change. Raith's face was still covered in sweat from the sealling, and his facce actually looked quite younger than his 33 years.

Raith found a bed in the room and sat Shin down on it, pulled up and chair, dropped his over robe and cloths on the ground next to him as he sat and leaned his head back against the wall as he let out a long sigh. He used a towl to whipe his face off of sweat, if he had noticed Kenji, he certainly hadn't made it known in his actions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:21 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.

Ifuuki approched Kenji's bed, a large smile on her face. "Kenji-san is it?" she asked checking his chart. "How are you feeling today?" Ifuuki did look quite young, though it betrayed her real age. Not waiting for an answer she continued. "I have a new drug for you. It should help with your pain." Pulling out an unmarked bottle, she filled a siringe and went to insert it into the IV.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:17 pm
((Ra is 13 eek ))
"I see, you haven't reiceved the letter yet, don't worry about it Tsunade will sen you one. Haven't you recieved it yet, Mai?" Ra asked.

Somewhere in the Iga Clan's HQ

Dear Senji Ikeru,

Unfortunately, documents from Konoha have been stolen by a Renegade Ninja, Kyouryoku Amatsuki, a class S Ninja, we are assuming he is with his partner, Geku Chomutsubi, a B rank. For some strange reason, they have stolen documents on the sword of Raijin, It is your mission to retrieve it. Avoid Kyouryoku and Geku at all costs, otherwise you will be eliminated.
Remember, this mission is voluntary, you are not required to take it. If you wish to take, we shall meet at the Hokage compound tomorrow at 6 o'clock.

"Hmm... Akane, fetch me the S and B rank ninja files," Senji asked Akane.
"Sure" She replied.
15 minutes later...
"Here you go, Senji-ni-san" Akane chirped.
"Thanks, but don't call me that" Senji said. After flicking through it he found what he was looking for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Senji's eyes widened...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games