Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shankzz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm
I am...

Name:Sklinerunner also known as DeathSythe on many other webs
Where I live:Hoptown Ky love the ppl i know here but hate this place its self
im a mechanic and welder but i love to write when im in the mood and reading is my biggest hobby im here to improve allaround with RP since i utterly suck @$$ at it nice to meet you all laterz ppl

......ShambiZZleingZ!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Life on the outside ain't what it used to be!

Yea...I'm FroggerLogger. I will kick your a** if it needs kicking, I like to read and play video games. I love LITERATE RPing and if you'd like to Rp sometime PM me. My name is Ayanai....I like violence and am currently studying Forensics. That's it, good-bye.

Life's a drag I know; there's only one place to go. I'm comin' home, whoa yea I'm comin' home.

FroggerLogger

shiyloh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 pm
Hello, I'm Shiyloh! I'm a 15 year old girl.
I just joined the guild, because I love roleplaying.
Just looking for one that intrigues me on here, still.
wink
I've been wanting to use an Elf character for some reason... XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:12 am
Hey there, new guildmates! whee
You can all just call me bento, the 'boi-ee' part will be changing soon, I'm 20 years old and I used to be an avid RP'er. Definitely not advanced but, I was at least intermediate level, imho. Hmm, rather unsure of what else to put here but, anyways, I hope to RP with you soon!

Cain Starfire

Sidal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:21 pm
Greetings all
Names Sid, and yes I know how creative I was with my Gaia name. I'm 21 (as of Jan. 7th woo), male, from Orlando Fl, and I'm a sci-fi geek. I mainly joined the guild because I couldn't find a good sci-fi RP without someone wanting to reference video games or bad bad "current" sci-fi movies. My main current annoyance, I'll admit, is the whole vampire thing has been done to death. If I'm super-bored, I'll join one as a VanHelsing-esq character (as in the true legendary vampiric lore authority, not the movie) and do some battle, but beyond that not much. If there's anyone out there up for a good sci-fi RP and have some unique idea regardless of time period, feel free to PM me. Oh yea, and if someone knows where I can pick up a copy of the TV series "Jericho" I'd appreciate. <.< Recently gained interest in that telling of the post-apoc. world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Hello everyone. The name is Liz, but most just call me Witch. Can't wait to join a thread and start RPing.... heart

Im a 17, female from Ohio. I love to RP and work in my art classes. I am a very creative person I've been told, so I'm here to put my skill to use. Besides this town is so small with nothing to do anyway, so more than likely I'll get on every day-every other day. It depends... school sometimes has me a bit bogged down, but then I get on super early in the morning here and RP before I go to school. You could say I've made it a huge part of my life, but that doesn't mean I dont have a life... I do. It just has a lot of open spaces blaugh So yeah, anything else your wondering about just PM me!

Izzy_Beth45856

Witty Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100

Gamma023

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:37 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Gamma. I'm 17 years old and from Louisiana. My favorite things to do are play video games, watch anime, and hang out with friends. I'm trying to get into RPing but writing is just about my weakest point. I'm a very shy person so I probably won't post often. But I'll try! After college, I plan to program video games. So, if anyone wants to be my friend, just add me! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:18 am
Call me Kain  

Kain Shadowzer0

UltimateZutaraFan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:08 am
Hai!
I'm UltimateZutaraFan/UZF or you can just call me Fry. whee I'm a 13 year old girl and my dad thinks that I'm a scary teenager rolleyes Anyway I joined because I love roleplaying! heart Hope to see you guys around!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm
'lo.

I'm a big white guy.

I'm 18.

I go to okstate in okc.

that's all...  

Abeyant Acrimony

xx The Wonderlust King xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:49 am
Yo, the name's Dante. Though, I go by my many other roleplay names such as Raiden, Toshiya, Faust, etc. I'm new to Gaia but am, none-the-less, and avid roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for three or four years on myspace and have grown to be semi-advanced during the time I spent and still spend there. Depending on which characters I use I can write anything from a single paragraph to a whopping twenty paragraph post. Though, I usually try to keep at a minimum of three.

As for anything about me that doesn't involve roleplay? Well, I tend to be lazy when I don't care about a topic or situation but when I am motivated I'll stick with doing something to the end. I'm what you would call a lazy perfectionist. My main hobbies are listening to music, playing video games (retro and new), sleeping, and getting things set up for my cosplay (yeah, I'm a dork). As for my aspirations in life...well....I never really thought about that. Well that's it for now. I hope we can turn out to be good friends. Peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image

User ImageRoswitha, Stevie, or Nicky
User Image Normal High School Student from Texas
User ImageFemale
User ImageWhat-the-lumpkins attitude

Roswitha

DecemberLoved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm
Rawr, I am DecemberLoved
My name is John, People often refer to me as Anubis
for it is the name of the character I play.(even IRL)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 pm
Greetings everyone! ^_^ My name is Thom although I usually go by Oro for those that knew me from my old account that was recently banned due to someone hacking me! >_< But anyway! I'm new to the guild but not to Gaia! I've been role playing on gaia since '04! I'm twenty one years old and I'm a male. I don't have any preference for RPs, I do all kinds! Vampyre, Lycan, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, DnD, so on and so forth. However some rps that I don't do are slave/master, anime, and other things of that sort.

I won't say I'm the greatest role player in the world but I'm pretty good sometimes. I'm hoping I can help others become better and I hope I can become better as well because I could use some help at times.  

Orodreth Calmcacil

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dramatic peep

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:23 pm
Hello 'ello,

I am Dramatic Peep, but you can call me Katelyn, Kate, or Peep. It doesn't matter, I answer to those three. I'm new to the guild, I've been on and off of Gaia for almost three years. I used to RP quite a bit, but within the past year I haven't RPed that much I'm looking to start RPing again though.

I am seventeen years of age, female, and have a slight tremble for god knows what reason : D. I'm a pretty relaxed person and I'm looking for a tutor or anyone to help me step up my RP skills.

Ta-ta,

Peep  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games