Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:42 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
*rolls back an forth across the grass for a few minutes..then* Now!!! gonk
* jumps and grabs on to the bug thing... but then falls down* got it..eh..for some reason i don't feel grass blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:44 pm
You mean you squished it!? eek eek ....Eeew whee  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
You mean you squished it!? eek eek ....Eeew whee
lol...eww..i think i did....*makes an evil eye and looks over at Shadow and starts running after him*so..you don't like squaished bugs eh?....((aka im tring to put the guts on you))...lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:53 pm
!?!?!? eek Nuuu!!! gonk *gets up and runs for my life* getitawatgetitawaygetitaway!!! gonk  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:20 pm
Wind hears the commotion and looks over to see Shadow being chased by Cherry. He thereby chuckles to himself. The chuckle grows until it's more then that, and bursts out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:26 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
!?!?!? eek Nuuu!!! gonk *gets up and runs for my life* getitawatgetitawaygetitaway!!! gonk
*starts chasing after Shadow* teehee..btter start running away Shadow..* jumps to a tree and jumps ahead of Shadow and jumps down in front of him* teehee...i see you xp  

cherryblossom_chan

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:27 pm
Windblade
Wind hears the commotion and looks over to see Shadow being chased by Cherry. He thereby chuckles to himself. The chuckle grows until it's more then that, and bursts out laughing.
*could here Wind laugh his head off* lol..it's that funny xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:29 pm
xd
Wind is now lying on the ground holding his sides as Shadow quivers.  

Windblade

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:18 pm
AGAIN I MISS ALOT!!!!i guess that's what happens when your dad's an ANBU and forces you to become one?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:20 pm
what have i missed out so far?  

Zatoichi_Warrior

Invertedk

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:28 pm
Agent ZER0
what have i missed out so far?
nothing much, i joined here a while ago....... A FRIKIN GIANT DEMON THAT WAS LOCKED AWAY IN ME ATTACKED THE VILLAGE! WE AMBUSHED A TEAM OF SOUNDS AND DARKS THAT WERE SENT TO ASSASINATE ME, THEN WE TORTURED THEM ON HOKAGE MOUNTAIN AND GOT NO INFO OUT OF THEM! AND NOW CHERRY IS CHASING AROUND SHADOW.... and thats preety much it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:58 am
cherryblossom_chan
*starts chasing after Shadow* teehee..btter start running away Shadow..* jumps to a tree and jumps ahead of Shadow and jumps down in front of him* teehee...i see you xp

eek Gasp!

*stops looking around in every possible directions for an escape route* eek ninja
what to do now? ninja

Ah! idea *pulls out a few smokebombs from his pocket and throws them at the ground creating a smoke screen*
Bunshin-no-Jutsu!! ninja ((a.k.a replication jutsu))

*out of the smokescreen comes over 15 replications runing in all directions* blaugh haHA! ninja

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:37 am
*points finger *

Correction.....a Bunshin is ONE clone and it can''t move or anything.

A Kage Bunshin is a clone that can move etc. And you can make multiple of em at once.

xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 am
Cybercoin
*points finger *

Correction.....a Bunshin is ONE clone and it can''t move or anything.

A Kage Bunshin is a clone that can move etc. And you can make multiple of em at once.

xp

((but during the chuunin exams surprised those guys in gas-masks used multiple bunshins of themselfs that moved on their own..however they couldn't attack)) 3nodding  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:02 pm
Kaiser quickly got up and snuck over to the pile of boxes in the corner. He then stealthily took something that couldn't be seen out of one of the boxes. He then took two more out, and scurried back to his desk.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games