Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 pm

Zayra began talking. "It was dark. I couldn't really see what was infront of me. I couldn't find my mother. There was screaming and fighting all around me. I found my mother's scent on the ground and started to her when I came across my brother's body. He was my big brother from my mom's earlier litter. He-he was laying on the ground and I tried to get him to move but he wouldn't. He smelled of bl-blood. I couldn't think. I ran blindly towards my mother. She was lying in her own blood like my brother and she wasn't moving either. I just started crying. Then she moved and told me to run. She said she'd find me later. Why didn't she find me? She said she would come after me. She promised. Why didn't she come if she promised? Why?" She said as she started to cry again.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:19 pm

Branwen continues to hold on tightly upon Zayra listening to her about her past. " I see. . ." she said softly after Zayra cried again. Branwen was quiet for a moment allowing Zayra to cry. " My sweet Zayra, I haven't been a mother long enough. Although meeting I have grown a natural motherly instincts. These instincts are what drive me to protect, shelter, and teach you." Branwen begins. Branwen closes her eyes and says " Your mother was protecting your from the harm that was coming after you. A mother can't bare to see her child hurt or cry. A mother does what she can to keep her promises. I am sure she tried to keep her promise. Although something probably kept her from returning to you. Remember those who leave us and die. Don't really leave us. They are always in our hearts forever. Life is a circle Zayra. We are born, we live, and we die. We wolves feast upon animals who aren't able to keep up in life. Those who are sick and weak. They feed us to live." she licks Zayra still.
Shuicho was quiet hearing Branwen from afar talking to Branwen. Shuicho himself hadn't been a father long enough either. Shuicho walked over to Branwen and Zayra. He nuzzle Branwen and than Zayra. " Branwen's right. Your birth mother will always love you. She helped send you to us. Probably knowing someone special. . .would find you and love you." he smiled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:32 pm

Zayra looked from Branwen to Shuicho and back to Branwen. "You think so? She did tell me to run into the woods and from running in the woods I came across the lake that you guys were at. Although it took me a couple months to get there." She licked Branwen on her chin. "Thank you. I'm happy that I have my family back. I have a mother that loves me, a father that protects me, and a big brother again to look after me. I'm truly greatful." She looked out into the wilderness from where she sat. "And momma, I love you and I'm not mad at you for not finding me. I feel that you have found me but through Branwen. I'll never forget you." She said as she snuggled back under Branwen and laid her head on her paws as she looked at the fire.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:44 pm

Branwen was a little nervous about not having the right words to comfort Zayra. Although she discovered she did. Branwen's face lit with happiness when Zayra was able to cope with her lost and except her situation. " Sometimes our past returns to remind us how grateful we really are. Perhaps before you found us. Your past became hidden and put away. Because your nightmare of your past has occured. You shouldn't have that dream again because you've remembered. This part of you and your exceptance makes you wiser and older. Your mother loves you with all her heart and soul. I can sense this Zayra." than she had a thought. Branwen picked up Zayra and took her to the entrance. " I know it's cold but we will return to the fire soon. Branwen glances toward the starry sky out and glances at pair of stars. I may not have know your family. ALthough those group of stars is a wolf constellation. Whenever you feel that you miss them. Just howl to those stars. They'll hear you. The star constellation Lupus will hear your call and send it back to your loved ones in the spiritual world." she said looking up and howls. " I miss my grandparents. They were long gone before I left my clan." she said and howls again.
Shuicho hears Branwen howl and howls too behind.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:50 pm

Zayra looked up at the group of stars. She could feel that what she said was true. She could feel them around her. She tilted her head towards the stars and let out a howl full of love and sorrow. "I will always love you and I'm happy that with your guide I was able to find a family to love as much as I loved you guys." She said as she looked up at the stars.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:59 pm

Branwen was proud of Zayra. " I am sure they are happy for you and proud of you. They sent me such an angelic little girl." she licks her tickling her and takes her back inside from the cold to the fire again.

Shuicho comes nuzzlez Zayra when they return inside.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:58 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora looked around again, the all of a sudden she sneezed. Then she looks back at Seilene and Arkanna.

Seilene looked at Sora, "Someone must be talking about you..." she said with a small smile.

Arkanna laid there till she finally dozed off, tired from the day's events.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 pm

Sora gave a small smile and laugh about Seilene's comment, then she watched Arkanna go to sleep.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm

Seilene looked down at Arkanna,who had fallen asleep in her lap. Laying her hand on Arkanna's head she smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:17 pm

Sora then looked back up,
"Who was this person we were running from?"
she was very confused and wanted to know a little more details about this 'situation'.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:31 pm

"Ah!.." Seilene gasps lightly and looks away.

Sulkrai sighs and looks at Sora, "His name is Luka...he is their fathers right hand man and it seems that their father sent Luka to kill Seilene...." She says annoyed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:34 pm

princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen was proud of Zayra. " I am sure they are happy for you and proud of you. They sent me such an angelic little girl." she licks her tickling her and takes her back inside from the cold to the fire again.

Shuicho comes nuzzlez Zayra when they return inside.

Zayra giggled as Brawen tickled her. She was happy to be back near the fire again. She curled up under her mother and watched the flames leap around. She was so focused on the flames, that small balls of fire began to lift out of the flames and dance around eachother. She moved her head to the left and the balls danced to the left. Same when she moved her head to the right. She then without realizing that it was her doing it she began to think about it swirling around. The balls slowly at first began to swirl and gradually swirled faster making beautiful flame trails over the open fire as they looped and circled around eachother. As Zayra grew sleepy they one by one slowed their pace and returned to the fire as she closed her eyes and went off to sleep.

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:49 pm

"Ah!.." Seilene gasps lightly and looks away.

Sulkrai sighs and looks at Sora, "His name is Luka...he is their fathers right hand man and it seems that their father sent Luka to kill Seilene...." She says annoyed.

(RAWR.....)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 pm

((LOL!))

Sora nodded, understanding the whole thing now.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:09 pm

Seilene sat there looking at the ground.

Sulkrai growled a bit from talking about them and looked at Seilene.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games