Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:23 am
I got up.
More sand? Means he is making another armor layer? That means he getting slower due the weight. Alright...lets make it heavier I thought to myself

I preformed the seals

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:26 am
hellspawn~lucien
EndlessDreamer
hellspawn~lucien
dameon continued to wait for the attack from his comrade." i am waiting sir."

Endless smiled evilly. "Ill show you how to counter the curse. But promise me one thing... will you take me to the Medics afterward? sweatdrop "
" that is fine, but i do believe ou wont even scratch my headband."he stood waiting. as soon as endless moved, he would release the weights and move faster than endless could at his present condition.

Endless' hands began to smoke. Damn him for making me do this... "See No Ramen!" Endless rammed his palms into his eyes. The smell of burning flesh was in the air. Endless' eyes were closed and his veins were popping out all over them. "Smell No Ramen!" Endless rammed his smoking palms into his nose. Veins popped out all over his nose. "Taste No Ramen!" Endless covered his mouth with his palms. Veins popped out all over his mouth. "OWWWWWW! You just had to stop my chakra." Endless then shook his hands to cool them off. "Now then... lets finish this."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:29 am
Sand surges forth from spikelema to confront the flames, they turn to glass and shatter. "You heard of Gaara of the sand? Well I have tried to learn a fair control of sand because of him." Spikelema runs at the glass and kicks sharks of it towards Cyber.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:37 am
I mananged to reflect most of the shards by covering my body with Chakra. It wasn't fast enough to reflect them all. I got hit by a number of shards.

"Now you are asking for it" I whispered.

I stomped my palms into the earth and pumped my Chakra into it. The remaining shards at Spike's feet bursted upwards.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:42 am
Many shards stick into spikelema who is still covered in a layer of sand blood begins to rn over the srards as spikelema dissapears and reappears behind Cyber Grabbing onto Cyber he causes the shards to stick into both of the really deep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:50 am
I used some of my remaining Chakra to push him off of me.

"Man, that's low. Suicide...come on!" I said while laughing. I coughed up some blood.

I helped him up.

"Good match, shall we go to the Hotspring now to recover from our wounds? I can also heal you know." I said to him.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:59 am
"Well the hotsprings sounds nice." Spikelema walks over and picks up his weapons as he walks you notice his blooding stop and the would start to scab over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:10 am
"I know this Hot Spa in the forest. Not many people go there. So it's nice and quite. Wanna go there or the one in town?" I said to him  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:18 am
"Private hotsprings appeal to me more but I must be off now thanks for the fight and you probably had me beat there." Spikelema dissapears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:20 am
"Guess, I'll go to the hospital then." I said to myself  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:46 am
EndlessDreamer
hellspawn~lucien
EndlessDreamer
hellspawn~lucien
dameon continued to wait for the attack from his comrade." i am waiting sir."

Endless smiled evilly. "Ill show you how to counter the curse. But promise me one thing... will you take me to the Medics afterward? sweatdrop "
" that is fine, but i do believe ou wont even scratch my headband."he stood waiting. as soon as endless moved, he would release the weights and move faster than endless could at his present condition.

Endless' hands began to smoke. Damn him for making me do this... "See No Ramen!" Endless rammed his palms into his eyes. The smell of burning flesh was in the air. Endless' eyes were closed and his veins were popping out all over them. "Smell No Ramen!" Endless rammed his smoking palms into his nose. Veins popped out all over his nose. "Taste No Ramen!" Endless covered his mouth with his palms. Veins popped out all over his mouth. "OWWWWWW! You just had to stop my chakra." Endless then shook his hands to cool them off. "Now then... lets finish this."
dameon saw what endless was doing, he had already started his swift movement towards endless, and by the time he had covered his mouth, he was already in a spin kick to the head with pokey spikes sticking out of his shoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:03 am
Endless had finished his jutsu and recieved a punishing blow to the head. Endless flew to the ground and threw a couple of kunais at Dameon as he got back up. Endless then jumped nto a near by tree in order to think about his next move.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:12 am
dameon caught the kunai and then threw them back at endless. he then began to charge once more gathering chakra into his hand so that when he next he endless it would possibly shatter a bone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:14 am
Spikelema
Many shards stick into spikelema who is still covered in a layer of sand blood begins to rn over the srards as spikelema dissapears and reappears behind Cyber Grabbing onto Cyber he causes the shards to stick into both of the really deep.
(( no offence that is autohitting. you grabbed onto him. you can't say that...anyways, i'll leave it alone.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:19 am
hellspawn~lucien
dameon caught the kunai and then threw them back at endless. he then began to charge once more gathering chakra into his hand so that when he next he endless it would possibly shatter a bone.

Endless caught the kunai and put them away. I have to end this. Endless then sucked in alot of air and jumped out of the tree and made a suicide dive towards Dameon.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff