Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:03 pm
(('S dead))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:30 am
((We could make it still going.... like... we all wake up in the hospital for no reason or something.... I don't know.... :/))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 pm
((Dis one is kinda dead to me. Maybe make new one! : D Cuz God wants a new charrie anyways))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 pm
((OH I'LL JOIN! I need to join a longer lasting one because the ones I usually join dies on pge 60))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 pm
((No one shall live up to God's!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:47 am
((Seriously! How do you do it! No seriousl HOW! Mine usualy live up to page 6 T__T))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:11 pm
((.... >.< I shall miss this RP.... >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 am
((well we are sorta still keeping this RP alive...barely o.O. Also Aaron, how did you make that sheep?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 pm
Username: twilight_animeprincess
Character Name: Inoue
Height: 5'5
Birthday: November 10

Appearance: User Image

Personality: She’s a cunning, dedicated, and slightly emotional girl that is always fiercely protective and caring of her friends and family. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and go after what she wants. Inoue loves to draw portraits and her favorite food is lemon popsicles.

Background: She is Gaara’s half-sister. She was born on the outskirts of Suna after the Kazekage (Gaara’s father) abandoned her mother when he found out she was pregnant. (Note: this happened a few weeks after Gaara’s father and mother met) Inoue’s mother became sick right before she was born and died during childbirth. Inoue was found raised by a young ninja family and brought up in Konoha to be a strong and talented kunoichi. She is the last of her clan to carry her bloodline limit: Demon’s Shadow. She has made it her dream to find her family and become one of the strongest kunoichis in Konoha.

Bloodline limit: Demon’s Shadow - allows her to merge with the shadows of her surroundings

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Neji Hyuuga

Justu:
-Ninjutsu: Ninpou: Kage Nui (Ninja Art: Shadow Sewing)
~ Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
~ Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
~ Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
~ Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
~ Suna Futoiude (Great Arm of Sand)
-Genjutsu: Sabaku Sanketsu (Desert Suffocation)
~ Kuro Tatsumaki (Black Tornado)
-Taijutsu: Renge (Lotus)
~ Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)
~ Sennen Goroshii (100 Years of Death)

Weapons: Twin short swords named Kage and Kasai that controls wind and fire, kunai, and other basic weapons
Special/Extra Info: She is the last of her clan to have her bloodline linit

Rp Example: Inoue walked into the ramen shop. "Can I have a bowl of beef ramen please," she said to the cook. She turned to go sit down at a table "Man I'm really hungry..." she grumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 pm
((Time to get this RP some life!!!!))  

twilight_animeprincess

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:51 pm
((hey Aaron why don't we try to give this RP some life again? Like a big explosion happens, and like what Batjesusman said, we wake up in the hospital))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:17 pm
Inoue walked into the training grounds. Man, where is he? I was supposed to meet him here...she thought angriliy. "Where is that lazy bum?! He is always late!!!!" she complained. She frowned deeply and went to sit next to a tree during her wait. "Hmph.."she said to herself.  

twilight_animeprincess

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:04 pm
((Maybe... But joo, *points at girl* Need to read the rules. You're s'posed to PM them in...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:13 pm
Spiffeh-God
((Maybe... But joo, *points at girl* Need to read the rules. You're s'posed to PM them in...))

oh don't be picky, i'm trying to give this rp some life, anyways i'm pm-ing my profile to u now...  

twilight_animeprincess

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:15 pm
((Don't be picky? Tard, I have enough people who still have Gaia's to bing dis back if meh wanted to. And joo, need to post in OOC. Did you even read the rules?))

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff