Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Nightbane starts to continue the conversation when he hears a sound. Like a scream. He turns his head back. Looking at Tomoe "I'll rest later!" He then takes off out the window and hits the ground. He then starts off into the forest towards the sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:52 pm
He watches as someone runs out the window and into the forest. "Clone up." The clone jumped up to the roof. "Check windows." Clone looks in windows until he finds a girl in one of the windows.  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:55 pm
Tomoe looks at the clone and frowns. "What? Who are you?" she said, frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm
"I am Joe. May I ask what is you name?"  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Nightbane had already gone deep into the forest until he found the source of the screaming. "Juno?!" Nightbane sees Juno writhing and wriggling and has no idea what's going on. "Juno speak to me. What's happening?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:57 pm
"Hi Joe.... my name's Tomoe..... what are you doing here?" she asked him, not letting go fo the hilt of her sword yet.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm
"Just saw this castle yesterday and wonder who lived in it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm
"Vampires... so I sugest you don't stay here too long... if you do, they will smell your blood and probably hunt you down... not all of the vampires have as much self control as I do," she said running past him. "Sorry, I heard a yell, so I got to go!" she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm
Nightbane hears voices back t the castle. "Who's Tomoe talking to? Shadow!" Nightbane's shadow heads back to check up on her. When he gets there shadow sees a man with Tomoe. The shadow tries to tell them to hurry up but cannot speak for himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm
"To much infomation was givin. Get back over here." Clone reunites. Goes to where he heard the noise and sees a man on the ground. 'Others will be coming better stay where I'm at'  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm
Tomoe keeps running until she sees Nightbane. "Nightbane! What happened?" she asked and saw Juno squirming on the floor. "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:07 pm
'These two must know him.' he thought.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm
Nightbane was silent and was simply staring at Juno. "Stand back Tomoe. I don't know what's happening or what's going to happen." Nightbane's shadow disperses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:10 pm
The moonlight shines on the forest, ilumminating the trees and making large shadows on the ground floor. One shadow keeps walking, altough crippled, and has a hard time to follow up his pace and collapses again for the third time. Snapping noises can be heard, and the shadow can be seen having limbs clamping togehter and opening up, as if they have their very own life each of them.

"Juno.... no.." Esuna says, already a Cherubim, flying towards him. "Because of the strenght of his thoiughts, icouldn't stop him.. and if i touched him, he would've been agravated just the same." she thinks, knowing it's useless to try to snap him off the thoughts.

"Juno... this is not your real self! Don't listen to him... come on!" she yells at him, wielding her staff. " I dont want to use the spirit healing spell on him.. he always has a hard time coming from it ... it hurts him from all the limbs of his body..." she thinks, hesitating to attack. She can sense people coming, and she clenches her staff harder.
(Sorry for taking so long,i 'm trying to upload some photos of the convention to my cousin. Like always, sephiroth dominated the scene in the cosplay. XD)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Tomoe's cat ear twiches as she hears Esuna's voice. "Esuna! Where are you!? It's us! Tomoe and Nightbane!" she shouted, following Esuna's voice. She heard the creapy snapping noises and couldn't help but to shudder slightly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games