Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:05 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"I'm.... not sure...." she said, rubbing her hands together for some warmth. "I don't know..."
"come on" she said walking over to them

"..... okay..." Tanya says as she follows her.
she walks over "hey whats this fight about" she dodges an arrow "hey watch it" she yelled

Tanya grabbed the arrow in her hand before it hit anybody else. ".... careful...."
"yea no kidding" she looks at the others "fine ignore us" she mumbled, she looked around and sighs "come on, lets go inside"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
He turned away and walked to the edge of the island, looking out for the oncoming army. "Leave!" he yelled out loud, trying to tell the Rebel Forces to leave. "Escape while you can!"
soren comes up behind him
soren:not with out you your a rebel and therefore my friend

"You don't understand. The King's gonna send everyone he has to kill us, and that'll leave him defenseless. You can go and kill him, I'll distract his army," he said, already creating holes around the front of the island.

soren:there is know way he would send his whole army hes not that dumb
he will keep an air force behind to protect him
besides we can leave clones behind to stall them
Sam "You are not cloneing me"  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Professor Klingez: "no not at all, im sorry But there is something familiar with their dna proposition.."

*Logen walked intoo the room looking rather sad*

Logen: "what is it"

*the professor simply pointed against the screen that showed them the dna structure of Logen and another one of the child... almost identical, only some minor adjustments at the lower parts*  
Hiro is standing on the ceiling, still playing his biwa, and looking down at Sam.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
He turned away and walked to the edge of the island, looking out for the oncoming army. "Leave!" he yelled out loud, trying to tell the Rebel Forces to leave. "Escape while you can!"

"You don't understand. The King's gonna send everyone he has to kill us, and that'll leave him defenseless. You can go and kill him, I'll distract his army," he said, already creating holes around the front of the island.

there robotic clones and we can use them to keep the king busy while we go and launch an assault on him  
"We're not ignoring you," he called to Angelita and the other girl. "And you give the King too much credit. He might not send his whole army, but he's gonna send most, he's very worried over you guys. Now go kill him, I'm staying," he said, staring at Soren.  

Repressed Memories

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm
appears behind soren
"hello lil buddy did u miss me"
in a very sycotic voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm
Repressed Memories
"We're not ignoring you," he called to Angelita and the other girl. "And you give the King too much credit. He might not send his whole army, but he's gonna send most, he's very worried over you guys. Now go kill him, I'm staying," he said, staring at Soren.
soren grabs him by the coller
soren:its suicide im not letting you
soren starts to drag him back to the castle  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

there robotic clones and we can use them to keep the king busy while we go and launch an assault on him
"Fine, but If anything weird Happens, Im hurting you" Sam says playfully and gives him a Smile "So whats your plane?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

*the doctor stood blushing a bit, then he said:*

"i didnt know that you was so much against it, i did it to know more about you all... i have at least managed to create clones with your powers... not entirely you... some was a bit miscoloured... but i think they will do as a stall before i send my androids on them twisted "  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

(okay i got to go and lupines right i said the main force of my army is attacking so that means that 15% of my army remains protecting me)  
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
appears behind soren
"hello lil buddy did u miss me"
in a very sycotic voice[/quote
i cant tell if your good or bad now

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
Sam fallow's and yells at Soren "Thats a good idea but dont hurt him!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

He pulls back, ripping his collar. "Aw man, that was a nice shirt. Now, what are you gonna do?" he said, trying to get him to talk about his plan like Sam wanted.  

Repressed Memories

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games