Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 am

finally reaching the top of the sub he heaved his bottles onto the deck. and stood beside amanda he sighed softly and turned to her "do you think holly is alright" he asked her a little worried.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am

She shrugged slightly. "I'm pretty sure she'll be fine later..." she said a bit sadly. "if not... then we'll have to cheer her up," she said.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:53 am

Sighs and begins biting the skin around her nails, thinking intently
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:57 am

"how would we cheer her up?" he said throw her and arage in a small room?" he said smiling slightly. "but seriously how?" he said sitting bown next to his box and opening a bottle.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:05 am

She shrugs again. "I dunno... she's just sad because of her parents... " she said. "Although.... throwing her and Arage in a room is not a bad idea," she laughed.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:09 am

he smiles at that "now remember if it works it was my idea" he said grinning. when we get the new sub we will have to break it in so to speak. he chuckled at that then sat back and sighed. "i just hope shes allright and wont do something stupid like hurt herself or something."

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:12 am

She laughs. "Yeah yeah... if it works, I'll give you the credit and even throw in a free bottle of Vodka," she said. "I hope she doesn't.... if she does, Arage wouldn't forgive me... since I'm the one that made her depressed in the first place."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 am

Holly pulls her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs, rests her chin on her knees, still thinking about the conversation

Time_Continues

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:19 am

vasily smiles a bit.."id probly let him to, but after he did i think i might have to ask him to leave my ship." his mind starts to wander. "well im bored" he said standing up "it dosent look like april is gonna wake up anytime soon, do you want to come to the embassy with me?" he asked her
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:21 am

She smiled. "Sure dear Brother-in-Law," she said laughing, trying to bother him.

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:24 am

he looks at her a moment not sure what to say "you...who how, who told you?" he finally managed to say. feeling very surprised and slightly botherd by his new title.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:26 am

"Oh come one... it's not hard to figure out," she said smiling, "and besides.... April has not secrets with me... welll... at least that's what I like to think," Amanda said and laughed. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone else."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:29 am

he smiled a bit uneasliy at her "thanks" he mumbled and started to laugh slightly. "no secrets" he mumbled as he started down the ramp to the docks, he turned back to her coming?" he asked
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:31 am

She smiles and nods. "Yeah, I'm comming," she said following him. Grins and whispers to him, "No secrets at all..."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 am

he keeps walking before saying "when you say no secrets she tells you everythinig?" he said smiling a little as he continued to walk entering the outskitrts of town.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games